The gifts

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

I blinked twice. The room was spinning and I swear I could hear Jae’s voice…WAIT, I REMEMBER! Junsu oppa called me and then… WAIT! THAT MEANS JAE IS HERE~ Omona… I must had fainted because I was JUST about to call him!

“Is she woke?”

“I don’t know…”

“Get some water for her,”

“_____-ah~”

I blinked again and looked into the eyes that were directly in front of my face. Oh, who else could it be? I’ll give you a hint: One, they wear blue ish like contacts. Two, their name is Jae and ends with a Joong!

“Oppa!” I squealed and leaned forward to wrap my arms around him for a hug.

“Oo! Me next!” Yoochun laughed and hugged me. “How dare you faint on our birthday song?”

I blushed, “Sorry~ I was pretty shocked that you guys are here…and singing and bringing me gifts for something that I didn’t even remember…”

“Ohh, you forgot your own birthday? How the hell can you do that?”

“Yah… a LOT on my mind lately,” I muttered. “S-so did Super Junior tell you why I moved back?”

“Nah,” Jaejoong started. “I kind of figured it out already. See, I’m a pretty popular guy and—“

“Okay~ I get it Mister I’m-all-that.”

He smiled and ruffled my hair. The kitchen door opened and Kevin sprinted towards me. “Noona! Happy birthday!!!!!”

“T-thank you K-Kevin…let me breathe…?” I tried to get out. He smiled and let go. Kiseop was right behind him smiling with gift bags in his hand. It’s a relief that I had a chance to bond with him so we shouldn’t be mean to each other too much. We’ll leave that to Dongho.

“Happy birthday little sis~” Kiseop said and handed me the bags.

“Aw, thank you. You didn’t have to get—“ He hugged me quickly and pinched my cheek.

“What kind of brother doesn’t get you anything for your birthday?”

I coughed. “Alexander,” I said then glared at him.

“Great~ now I have to ruin my surprise for you JUST to prove how good of a brother I am. And he’s not even your brother! I am!” Xander argued. “Follow me and see one of the best presents you’ll probably ever get from me,”

I stood up with the help of Kevin and Jaejoong oppa and followed Xander. He was taking me outside for some reason and when he snapped his fingers, this pulled up in the driveway.

 

I nearly fainted… again.

“Happy birthday too you~” He sung and clapped his hands. I was about ready to cry! My big brother did all of this for me! I covered my face with my hands and couldn’t believe this. “Thanks for dropping it off Sungmin hyung~”

S-Sungmin…?

“No problem Xander.” He said and started walking over towards me with this huge teddy bear. “I couldn’t forget your birthday now could I?”

He hugged me as I stood there quietly. It was still hard to absorb the fact that I have a car now! “The other members wanted to wish you a happy birthday as well…it’s just that they’re still guilty about hurting you and can’t come to face you this soon…”

“Thank you…”

“Anyway, this is yours, from me. There’s thirteen other ones in your car from the other members and each of them has a little note in their hands. I say thirteen because Henry got you one too. Just remember that the biggest teddy is from me… and keep it save…” He trailed off and smiled. “I’ll see you soon. Enjoy the rest of your day…”

I still stood there speechless. Those were his last words before leaving me with the teddy bear. But… the car…wow…

 

“_____ noona, open your presents now~ I wanna see what you got,” Dongho said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the teenage boy off the couch and took his spot. “Which one should I open first…?”

“Here, our gift to you is pretty small but I think it’s safe to give it to you, now that you’ve already fainted,” Yoochun said and Jaejoong took out his phone, taking pictures of me.

“Yah~ I look bad right now~”

“Oh come on. You’re beautiful on your birthday,” Jae said. “Now look this way so I can get you while you’re opening your presents.”

“Aigoo…” I said and took out the box from the small bag. Carefully opening ripping the box open, I took out what was inside and almost cried my eyes out for the second time. “YOU GOT ME AN IPOD? ~”

They both nodded with their smiling faces. “And we heard you are a big Cassie, is that correct? So we installed majority of our songs on there, SHINee, of course U-Kiss, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, SNSD…everything maybe?”

I smiled warmly at them. “Thank you so much guys. I’ll use this a lot and think of you. Saranghae~”

“I’m definitely borrowing that…” I heard Dongho mumble from the floor where I pushed him.

“Okay, next gift is from us and after a while, Yumi is going to take over!” Kiseop said, putting the bag on my lap. I reached inside and pulled out one of the cutest dress I’ve ever seen.

“Thank Kevin for his sense of fashion,” He added.

“Guys…this is amazing…thank you!” I didn’t know what else to say. It’s pretty amazing for them to just buy me this.

“Okay, put it on and then Yumi noona is going to do your hair every pretty.” Kevin helped me up again.

I guess I’m putting all of this on…and getting my hair done…

 

-About an hour later-

 

I walked out slowly in the dress that was bought for me and my hair completely finished, into the living room. Yoochun did a cat call at me, Dongho had his mouth wide open, Kevin smiled and blushed, Jaejoong looked impressed, Xander looked happy, Kibum had the same reaction as Kevin and so did Kiseop.

“BEAUTIFUL!” Yoochun yelled and gave me thumbs up. “I think she’s ready.”

“Yup, she definitely is.”

“Omo, I’m so jealous of Eli hyung~”

“Wait…” I said. “Ready for what?”

“_____-ah, this is your night.” Soohyun said from behind me. “Happy birthday by the way…and he’s outside waiting for you,”

 

He…?

 

“Don’t keep him waiting any longer _____,” Xander said and pushed me to the door. “We’ve made him wait long enough. Now it’s time for the real surprise,”

 

Him…?

 

I stepped out the house and walked around the bushes and there I saw him; dressed up just like me. So… my real birthday starts now…with him?

 

Eli…

  

----------------------------------

75 subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!! >.<

Here’s the next update. I’ll start working on the next. Thank you for commenting <3

Thanks for reading!!