Shopping! ~

All Because of You

Imagine that the straps are pink and not red^^

This is a short update. Thanks for the subscribing and the sweet comments^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin oppa dragged me to the mall in search of a bathing suit.

“I would want to go to Victoria’s Secret but I think you wouldn’t be able to fit anything in there.” He mumbled.

What? I’m wearing a bra from there. How can I not fit anything…

So, we ended up going to a store so unknown that I didn’t even know the name and I stood there waiting for him to pick one out.

“Hmm… what’s your favorite color?”

“I like green.”

“I think you would look best in pink.”

B-but pink doesn’t suit me too well oppa~

“Here, try this on. It looks like your size.” I looked at the tag. Wow it is my size! Even though it was pink, it was very fashionable and cute with mini strawberries on them. I smiled and turned away to be off to the dressing room until I bumped into somebody making me fall flat on my .

 

Ow…

 

“_____-ah, are you okay? You’re so clumsy.” Sungmin said. “Oh, well look who it is. What are you doing here Yunho?”

Yunho?! From DBSK?! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!

I looked up at the god who stood before me. He smiled and lent me his hand. With hesitation, I reached out and grabbed it and he pulled me up close to his body.

“I’m sorry.” Was all he said.

“I-It’s o-okay Yunho oppa.” I bowed my head and stared at his face.

“So what are you doing here Yunho?” Sungmin asked him.

“I’m looking for new sunglasses. My last pairs either broke or Jaejoong took them.”

“Is he here?”

“No, I’m with Yoochun… who ran off somewhere.”

“Oh sorry, this is _____-ah. She’s Alexander’s little sister. She’s living with us now.”

He smirked at me, “Hiya _____-ah.” KYAA! HE JUST SAID MY NAME!! ~

“Hi.” I said shyly. “I’m going to try this on. Sungmin oppa, will you wait for me here?”

He nodded as I ran off to the dressing room. I slammed the door shut behind me, clutching my chest. My heart is beating so fast~ I can’t believe Yunho is here! I begged and begged Xander to introduce me to him but he always said it was impossible. Oh gosh~ I have to see him again!

…Right after I tries these on~

 

Sungmin’s Pov

 

I watched as _____ ran to the dressing room. She’s so adorable. I know that bikini would fit her perfectly. I should wear my pink swimming trunks to match her~

“Oh there’s Micky…” I pointed at the counter with Yoochun leaning on it, flirting with the lady at the register. Of course, he’d be the one to do that.

“This is like the fifth girl he stopped to talk to.” I laughed. “So you’re taking _____ to go swimming? Junsu told me that Hyukjae said that Kangin is leaving soon.”

“Yeah, this was kind of a last minute thing, but I thought we should have a beach party for Kangin going away, Hankyung leaving for China, and _____-ah moving in.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Do you mind if we come along? I’m sure DBSK would like to go to show our appreciation towards you guys.”

“Of course you guys can! That would be great.”

He took out his phone and texted someone and then put his phone away. About five more minutes passed and we waited.

“_____-ah has been in there for a while. Should we check on her?” He said. I didn’t notice how long she’s been in there till now. I nodded and we walked towards the dressing room.

“_____-ah~” I called out. I peeked under the doors to see which one she was in and knocked on the very last door. “_____-ah? I-I’m coming in…”

I pushed open the door slowly and standing there was _____’s slim body in the pink bikini that fit her perfectly. My eyes travelled up her bare legs and to her curves. I blushed liked crazy and pushed Yunho out my way to run away from the dressing rooms. Aigoo, I could have had a nose bleed from the sight of her like that. Now I feel all funny…

 

Your Pov

 

Sungmin ran away leaving me still in the bathing suit, well bikini, and Yunho staring at me with his cute confused look. I didn’t mind Sungmin seeing me now like this because we are going to the beach right? I saw Yunho blush and scratch the back of his head nervously. I blushed and gave him a small smile.

“U-um, sorry… you were taking a long time a-and I thought—“

“Oppa…”

“Yes?”

“Get out~” I said sweetly. I hope I didn’t sound rude~

He left and I closed the door. I almost fainted! Fanning myself won’t be enough to handle the heat I feel right now~

After I got done changing back to my original clothes, Sungmin took me to the counter to pay.

“Hello, will this be all?” The cashier asked. I nodded and started to take out my wallet but Sungmin grabbed my wrist and pulled out his card.

“Sorry ____-ah, but when you’re with me, there’s no such thing as you paying.” He smiled at me.

I normally hate it when people buy things for me but this is only the first time. Besides, it wasn’t that much.

“I guess I’ll be seeing you later tonight, _____.” Yunho said.

“You’re coming?”

“Yup, me and the rest of DBSK.” KYAA! DBSK!!!

“Where are we going?” Yoochun said walking up to us.

“To Super Junior’s party.”

“Oh, and who is she? Your girlfriend Sungmin?”

“No, she’s—“

“Wait, Leeteuk’s girlfriend? I read it in a magazine.”

Aish… stupid Angel. I’M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Remind me to punish that pabo when I get home.

“No, she’s single!”

“Oh, even better~ Annyeong, I’m Yoochun.” He said as he took my hand gently, giving it a kiss.

“…Yoochun.” Sungmin said with a serious tone.

“I was just kidding. I’d never hit on Alexander’s sister. Even though I don’t really know her, she’s like a sister to me.”

AW! I had butterflies in my stomach but didn’t hesitate to ask, “Can I have a hug?”

“You sure can pumpkin.” He opened up his arms and bear hugged me. I inhaled the scent of his shirt. He smells really good~

I was sad that we separated but glad that we were getting outta there. Sungmin left his phone in the car so Yunho and Yoochun oppa gave me their numbers. This is just one heck of a day… So, Dong Bang Shin Ki will be joining us tonight?

 

 

That is totally not a problem.