Truth

All Because of You

Even though he’s not in this chapter: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN WOO!!!!

 

--------------------------------

 

 

No one’s Pov

 

When Eli left the room, all that _____ could think about was how Sungmin react about her leaving. She knew it had to be bad since he’s here early in the morning.

‘Aish… I hope he doesn’t ask for me…’ She thought as she sat at Eli’s desk. She already knew they were going to talk about her but she couldn’t help but be so curious.

 

Meanwhile, as she sat in the room losing her mind, Eli was also wondering why Sungmin was there. He just didn’t want to ask.

“So… what brings you here, hyung?” Eli asked Sungmin.

Sungmin looked past Eli, squinting his eyes to see if anyone else was going to come out of his room. “I know she’s here.”

“Who?”

“Stop playing games,” He folded his arms expecting the truth. “Tell her to come out here.”

“I will… but first…you have to tell me what happened at that house of yours last night. She’s not telling me,” Kibum walked into the awkward steaming living room with Eli and Sungmin glaring at each other. No one said anything until Eli realized that Kibum was actually in the room with them.

“Kibum hyung,” Eli started without looking away from Sungmin. “_____ is here and she didn’t eat yet. Can you please cook something quick for her to eat?”

Kibum didn’t answer right away, as he was still examining the glares they were giving each other but then agreed to and left them both.

 

“Aish… Oppa, what are you two talking about~” _____ walked around the room in agony. She wore one of Eli’s dress shirts that looked like a dress on her and it covered majority of her private areas. There was a knock on the door and when ______ heard it, she jumped up hoping it was Eli but instead it was Kibum.

“So you come back without a word and sleep with the Pigeon huh?” He said while smiling.

“K-Kibummie…”

“So how was it? I thought you were still going out with Kyuhyun. It’s amazing how you can have a relationship that long without the media finding out—“

“Don’t remind me…” She sat down on the bed and held her head.

Kibum patted her head, “Aigoo my poor baby. I’m sorry~ but you’re lucky—no smart for going back to Eli. Do you know how much he suffered?”

Her eyes widened. ‘He was…suffering?’ She thought. The feeling of guilt was caught in so in was hard to swallow.

“Yeah, it took him a while to get back to himself. We all thought that he was a goner when we tried to get him back on his feet but we failed. At our last concert, he kept making constant mistakes and I told Xander that something needs to be done. When I found out his behavior was because of you… it just made me worry that’s all…”

‘So… it was all because of me…?’ _____ thought. Her eyes started to tear up and Kibum didn’t notice it until they rolled down her cheeks.

“O-oh I didn’t mean to make you cry. Don’t cry, he’s all better now because you came back to him.” He sat down next to her and pulled her head into his chest, caressing her head. “Shh… I’m sorry alright? I’m gonna make you something to eat. I’ll be back.”

Kibum left the room leaving ______ to cry alone. She never meant to hurt Eli.

“I’ll make up for his pain,” _____ said to herself. “I won’t make him suffer anymore…”

 

In the living room, Sungmin had just finished explaining to Eli what happened at Super Junior’s house. Eli wasn’t surprised that Kyuhyun screwed it up with another but he was pretty pissed that it made _____ leave.

“So, are you going to let me see her?” Sungmin said.

Eli smirked. He knew Sungmin liked her. He could see right through him. In all confidence, Eli told him, “Sure…I mean if she’s dressed.”

Of course that  pissed the aigoo king off but his only concentration was set on seeing _____.

 

-----------------------

 

Happy Thanksgiving once again^^

Thanks for reading <3