"...Not even the air..."

All Because of You

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

She must be staying at this hotel....she's here...

"Kyuhyun~ stop spacing out~" Ryeowook complained. "You know how important this interview is for us....what's wrong?"

I didn't say anything but fixed my tie. My phone vibrated and I checked the caller ID before ansering.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa..." Hye Rim said on the other line. "I've been calling you all day today and this is the first time you're answering..."

"Sorry, I was busy and couldn't answer,"

She sighed, "Where are you?"

"Philippines...You're still in New York?"

"Yeah, I might be coming back soon. I can't wait to see you again."

"Mhm...I miss you too," For some reason, I could tell she was smiling on the other line. "I have to go Rimmie. KRY interview okay? Bye,"

I hung up and walked towards the MC. I think I can focus now knowing that Hye Rim is doing fine...and _____. My advice for any two-timers, choose the one you love the most or else it would hurt...a lot.

 

Meanwhile, at the U-Kiss and XLR8 concert~

Your Pov

 

"Wow you guys were amazing out there!" I said giving each member a hug and or a high five. The looked tired and out of breath but still excited from the energy that their fans gave them.

"A lot of girls...." Dongho said looking into space. "A LOT of girls..."

"See, I told you~" I teased.

Melmer tapped me on the shoulder and smiled, "We'll see you later. XLR8's on next."

"Oh, good luck then,"

Alexander went straight to Yumi, Kiseop and Soohyun went straight to the couch, Kevin, Kibum and Dongho went back out on stage.....where's Eli?

 

I curiously walked out into the shadows of the stage area and saw Eli with a mic in his hand. XLR8 was up there...along with Kevin, Dongho and Kibum who were addicted to the fans...but Eli hand the mic...

"If I could have everyone listen for what I have to say before XLR8 performs..." He started and waited till it got quiet. I stood there with my arms folded, curiously waiting for what he has to say.

"...Um, I'd first like to say...thank you for the support," The fans cheered loudly. "Yes, thank you so much. Before I continue, I have a confession I'd like to make.....I have been dating a beautiful, loving, caring, sweet girl named ______ and...I'm in love with her..."

I stood their shocked. Some of the fans looked pissed off...some looked like they'd support us...OH MY GOD...he just looked over at me!!

He winked, "She's the love of my life and I'd be hurt if I lost my fans because of our relationship, so please do not stop supporting U-Kiss. We love you! That is all so goodnight!"

He handed the mic to Aki who tried to lift the spirits of heartbroken fans and walked straight towards me with that smiled on his face.

In a split second, his lips crushed against mines. His passionate kisses always tasted so pure to me...I just wanted more and didn't want to stop. He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"You didn't hear what I said did you?" He asked.

"I-I love you too..."

"So you did...______, you mean so much to me and I can't afford to lose you...I mean, I'd be a mess without you. I told my fans about us...the world is going to know now--"

"I love you," I repeated. He just smiled and caressed my cheek.

"I love you too...and I promise that nothing will come between us. Not even the air." After he saw that I was speechless for what he's done, he kissed me again and walked me backstage again.

 

"That's so romantic!" Yumi squealed as she hugged me. "Your brother is so mean! He said he won't do something like that for me!"

"I-I didn't say that~ I said I would want to do somethign different so I won't be copying Eli," Xander pouted.

I didn't say anything. My face was burning from the...yeah, 'fame' Eli just gave me.

"Alright U-Kiss! We did great tonight so Manager hyung said he'll treat us for dinner!" Soohyung called out.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered and started to get ready.

Eli came over to me and whispered in my ear, "You know...we don't have to go with them if you don't feel like going out in public...wanna go back to the hotel and then maybe go to the pool?"

I nodded immediately. Fans might kill me...again! I do NOT want to be hospitalized for a silly reason like that again. He grabbed my hand and we snuck out of there easier than I thought!

 

When we got back to the hotel, I found my bathing suit and changed into it as Eli changed into swimming trunks.

"Ooh, since when have you been working out~?" I obviously said excitedly, admiring his body.

"Since when have you been so erted?" He smirked which made me twitch. "I'm just kidding baby--"

Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani~

"Yoboseyo?" He answered his phone." Ah...yes Sir..." He took the phone away from his ear and looked at me. "Go down to the pool, I'll be there. This phone call is important,"

I nodded and kissed his cheek before leaving. Yay! To the pool!

 

Eli's Pov

 

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Eli? I ran into some girl who said she knows you. I sent her to the hotel to see you if that's okay."

Girl...? "Who..?"

"I'm sorry the girl left me no name,"

I nodded then gazed at the door from which I heard a knock from. "I-I see you later hyung..."

"Goodnight!" He said and hung up.

I cautiously walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. Whoever the girl is, she covered the hole with her finger because I can't see anything.

I opened the door slowly and I was immediately pushed back by a hand. The girl walked in and turned quickly to shut the door behind her.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Why are you here?"

She giggled, "Oh Eli. You haven't changed at all, have you?"

I know that voice...

"You know...I've been following you...Korea...America...and now it's good to be home in the Philippines. Unfortunately, you brought you girlfriend." She said. "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend...You're supposed to love me."

Oh god...this is starting to get as creepy as that time where a fan tricked me into signing a marriage contract. Now THAT was the worst day of my life.

"Why aren't you saying anything? We got rid of that mole rat just so we could be alone..and now...me and you are going to have some fun," She said seductively.

I'll take one guess at who she is and one shot only... "Maria,"

"Ooh so you do remember," She finally turned my way and cat walked herself towards me. "I've been waiting SO long for this Eli...I even taught myself Korean just for you..."

Somebody save me...

"You do you look nervous?" She started speaking Korean. "I know you want me..."

"Get out. I have a girlfriend and I love her. I don't want you--"

She put a finger up to my lips. "I like you with no shirt on,"

"Don't touch me,"

"Why are you holding back?" She started caressing my chest.

"I said don't touch me."

She chuckled, "Fine, you bastard." In one strong push, she shoved me onto the bed and pounced on top of me. Did I mention that she's barely wearing anything either? I'm only in swimming trunks...and a necklace.

I tried to push her off but I couldn't. She devoured my lips with hers and at my neck.

"S-stop it!" God...now it sounds like I'm being ...Oh wait, I am. "Get off!"

"I need you so badly!" She groaned against my lips. My hands were at her hips trying to push her off but she just wouldn't let go. I'm not going to hit her because it's wrong to put your hands on a woman like that...what do I do?

 

Your Pov

 

It's been twenty minutes since I've been waiting at the pool...Eli hasn't come down yet. He did say that the phone call was important though...I wonder if he's okay...

I slid out the pool and dried myself off good enough to walk back to the room to see if Eli's doing okay. I hope it wasn't anything serious like the company asking about his confession during that concert. Omo~

I walked slowly to our room door, hearing suspicious noises coming from the inside. What the...? I took the room key out of my pocket and unlocked the door for me to open...

 

Eli's Pov

 

"You're a freaking !" I yelled at her.

"I know baby, I know." She my my chest repeatedly and up to my neck.

"You disgust me y-you ..." I frozen when I heard the door open.

"Looks like we got company," Maria said in a whisper.

 

Oh no... ______...I just made up with her....I can't lose her again....She can't see me like this...

 

She stared at me under the stalker girl.

 

Her eyes...full of tears...

 

-------------------------------

 

Oh no~ bad and good stuff happened here!! >.<

So~ the next chapter will be the last chapter and it will be the end of this story! Yay! I didn't exactly get to 100 subscribers. That was my goal but I don't think I'll be reaching it. I'm thankful to have the subscribers I have now, all 90+ of you^^

THANKS FOR READING!!

By the way, three people liked this on facebook. I'm curious to know who~ >w<