How I got home...

All Because of You

They’re giving me the I-want-you-looks.

This was expected but none of them came to talk to me so I flipped my hair and pretended to leave. That’s when they started going towards me.

“H-hey Sarah… great job today.” Eunhyuk said shyly. “I hope oppa can have your phone number?”

Let’s have some fun…

I flipped my hair again and smiled. “How do you know that you’re older than me?”

“Because… you’re just so cute. Why don’t you take me to America with you?”  

“Oh oppa, you’re so silly.” I said patting his shoulder and watching his face drop as I walked away.

 

“Ah, I’m thirsty…” I ‘accidentally’ said out loud. I was sitting on the couch in the waiting room being bored.

“Here ____-ah.” Eli said handing me a drink.

“Who is that? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Come on~ it’s pretty obvious that it’s you under all that makeup and… this hair.”

I laughed, “Is that so…”

“I thought you weren’t going to try to be on the show anymore.”

“Well, not unless I’m in disguise. Do you know what your fans would do to me if we kissed on live television?”

“Hm, if we kissed?” I nodded. “They should be happy for us.”

I blushed, “Oh oppa~”

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. “I think you should go take this makeup off and wig… and outfit. It’s too revealing…" )

“Really? I thought it was cute...”

“Not unless you’re with me.” I thought I heard him mumble.

“What?”

“Nothing, it’s just that the others might ‘Sarah’ and find out that it’s our little pumpkin cheeks, ____.”

“Hehe, okay. I’ll call you later oppa. Tell me when your next day off is so we can probably hang out, arasso?” He nodded and got up.

“I’ll see you later~” He pulled me into a hug and patting my back. He feels so warm~

“Bye…” I said as I made my way to the dressing room.

 

 

AH! ~ All clean!!

When I walked out of the dressing room, everyone was… gone. Except for the janitors…

HOW AM I GOING TO GET HOME?! DID THEY FORGET ME?!

I ran out the building, looking for a way to get home.

Unfortunately, I tripped and twisted my ankle on the way out… ow…

Getting up, I limped towards the dog place Kyuhyun took me earlier. By the way, it’s night time by now.

I still don’t know how to get there!

“____ noona? Is that you?” I turned around to see Henry still dressed in his uniform from his part time job. “What are you doing… here…” I saw his eyes travel to my ankle.

“I-I don’t know how to get back to the dorm…”

“Are you hurt?”

I fake laughed, “Yeah…”

“Um… I guess I can ride you on my bike then.”

“… A bike? That you pedal?”

“Haha no stupid. A motorcycle.”

“Aish… you watch your mouth Canadian.”

“You’re lucky I brought two helmets. I thought the girl that I like that works here might have needed a ride today and I was going to take her home, but her boyfriend picked her up.”

“Aigoo! You know she’s taken yet you try anyway?!”

“Hey, maybe the girl likes me too…” He said while helping me on the bike. “Put it on and hold on to my waist tightly.”

“You-Your waist?”

“…Duh…”

“Remind me to kill you tonight…” I mumbled as I put the helmet on and he started to bike. It startled me but I got use to it as we took off. It’s pretty fun.

 

 

Nowit’s time to do some serious killing!! Starting with that leader!

But I forgot… my ankle…

“Get off.” Henry said.

“You could help you know…”

“I know that. I was waiting for you to ask.”

“…”

“…”

“..”

“….”

“Well?!”

“You still didn’t ask.”

“GET ME OFF OF THIS MOTHER F—“

“Okay! Just shut up will ya?” I picked me up with no problem. Sungmin said I was heavy as a horse!

“I-I’m not heavy?”

“Oh please, for me, it’s like lifting a feather.”

I blushed. I thought I’d be an elephant. I guess all girls think that way unless they’re twigs or shrimps…

Henry sighed and picked me up bridal style towards the house. It’s hard to tell if he’s struggling but he’s a growing boy. He should be used to this kind of labor.

I took the key and opened the door since Henry’s hands were ‘full’. We walked into the smell of kimchi, fried rice, and other good stuff with Ryeowook behind the stove.

“Oh! You’re back just in time! I’m making a LOT of food.” Ryeowook said proudly.

“Ah… I think I’m going to take a shower and get out of this uniform. Would you mind just sitting on the couch?” Henry asked me.

“Nah, I’ll be fine there.”

He nodded and carried me to the couch and placed me next to a sleeping game addict.

“Aw, baby Kyu is sleeping~” I whispered.

“No I’m not…” He mumbled. “And I’m not a baby.”

“Yes you are maknae.”

“Henry is younger than me.”

“But he’s a part of Suju-M.”

“So am I.”

CRAP! Okay, I will now surrender. I will never be able to beat Kyuhyun in an argument.

“So why are you here early?”

“Early? You fags left me at the studio place. I was lucky to bump into Henry.”

“What? We thought you went with U-Kiss.”

“Or you guys were probably looking for ‘Sarah’.”

“Oh yeah… she was pretty hot.”

I smiled even if he was talking about a girl that was and was not me. “Eh… she wasn’t all that pretty.”

“What are you talking about?” He said and looked straight into my eyes. “She was beautiful.”

“Not really.”

“You must not know…”

“Know what?”

“That I know….”

“Know what??”

“That…”

“WHAT?!”

“You were Sarah for today’s show.”

My heart dropped. He knew?! For how long?!

Wait… that means he called me beautiful!! I leaped over to my side and hugged him.

“W-what are you doing…?” He asked.

“Thank you oppa~” My face was red while hugging him. He smelled nice and felt warm. I don’t think I wanna let go.

“____-ah.”

“Hmm?”

“Never mind.”

I smiled. He was probably going to tell me to get off. He’s become so sweet towards me. Omo! Have I fallen for this guy already? Even though he's been such a jerk before? I never knew feelings could change so quickly~

Siwon came in and looked at me and Kyuhyun snuggled together, watching TV.

“____-ah, what happened to your ankle? Henry said something happened to it?”

“Ah… yes. I tripped trying to run here.”

“Clumsy girl.” Sungmin said while walking through our conversation. I looked at Siwon’s hand that was holding a small white box.

“May I take a look at it?” I nodded as he got down on his knee and grabbing a hold of my foot. “It looks quite swollen…”

“It does?” When I checked it, my ankle was pretty purple and bruised. “No wonder it hurts so much.”

“I’ll wrap it up with bandages and give you an icepack for now but try to stay away from walking, arasso?”

“Yes oppa~”

“Good. Let me know if I’m hurting you.” He said and got straight to work. Oppa is so handsome.

After a short while of pain, Siwon finished and gave me the icepack.

“You’re not clumsy, you’re a klutz.” Kyuhyun said with his eyes closed.

I hit him on the arm. “Yah, I’m not neither of them.”

“Yes you are.” Sungmin said walking back into the conversation. “And by the way, dinner is done. Ryeowook said come eat.”

“But my ankle…”

“Your ankle is messed up but your other one isn’t. Just hop on one foot.” Kyuhyun said getting up.

“That would look stupid and then when people ask me what happened, my story will also sound stupid—“

Kyuhyun pick me bridal style like Henry was carrying me. “Should I be the one to carry you where ever you need to go?” He asked and smirked. “You’re pretty light.”

“Every girl that guys pick up is ‘light’.” I mumbled.

“I didn’t hear a word you just said but let’s go, shall we…”

 

I didn’t expect everyone to be there before us. Sungmin must have told all the members to go eat before us! He’s suppose to be my assistance person yet he’s never helping me.

I covered my face since the blush on my face was noticeable then peeked through my fingers, seeing that everyone was eyeing us. Giving us that look. Glaring at me in Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Y-you two are dating?” Donghae asked.

“Uh oh, if they are then Teukie hyung is so jealous right now.” I heard Ryeowook say and giving Yesung a high-five over the table. Most of the members looked over at Leeteuk’s face that was turning red by the second.

“Well are you?” Eunhyuk asked to confirm Donghae’s question.

I bit my lip and looked up at Kyuhyun’s face.

Uh-oh… he’s smirking!

What is he thinking?!

He smiled then opened his mouth to speak,

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

Okay… this took me a while since I didn’t know how to end the chapter.

Thanks for reading and supporting^^