The results~

All Because of You

Eli’s Pov

 

I… can’t sleep. Maybe I should have some cake. Now that I think of it, I haven’t eaten all day yesterday and today either. Who cares besides my fans? Oh yeah… the members…

I got up from my bed and walked back into the kitchen.

“So, is anyone going to have some cake?” I asked.

“Hehe, I’ll pass.” Kibum said while texting. This guy is always on his phone…

The door opened to Soohyun, Dongho, and Alexander carrying a bunch of teddy bears, chocolates, and roses. Is it Valentines’ day already…?

“Hey guys—OH Eli, thank goodness you’re okay!~” Alexander said. “Oh the cake looks good guys. I think I want a slice.”

Kiseop put a finger up to his mouth as Alexander went to get a knife to cut the cake. Okay, this is going to be hilarious. I already know they burnt the cake but I don’t know how badly. From the looks of it, it’s very bad.

On his first attempt, Xander tried to cut it and failed. The knife didn’t go through. “What the…”

“Pff...” Someone in the room couldn’t hold in their laugh.

Kibum’s hand was covering his mouth, trying not to laugh and Kevin was already rolling on the floor. Kiseop couldn’t hold in his laugh and nearly screamed. I on the other hand, just gave a smile. If I wasn’t heartbroken and tired, I would have already been dying from the scene.

“Crap~ why won’t it go through~” He whined. “Someone give me a butcher knife.”

LOL…

Once he got the bigger knife, he lifted it high into the air then slammed it down to the icing covered coal. Lmfao, it broke… little black pieces of the ‘chocolate’ cake was flying everywhere.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!”

Kiseop had tears coming out of his eyes, Kibum’s face was in his hands, Kevin was running around and laughing, Dongho just stared at the stupidity, Soohyun was trying hard not to laugh, and Alexander… he’s pissed.

 

Your Pov

 

I sighed. Kyuhyun didn’t come to see me last night after being out all day. Eli said he’d come over but he ended up not coming. SHINee stayed over for dinner but they talked more to their hyungs. Me and Taemin got to be really good friends but he’s three years younger than me and he’s a busy boy for someone to try to hang out with his noona.

Ugh… I need some girl friends. I can’t always hang out with guys. Oo! I’ll get Kyuhyun to introduce me to the Wonder Girls. I’m a big fan of them so why not right? And I like F(x), Kara, 2NE1… I would say SNSD but I’ve kinda became of anti ever since yesterday…

“OH MY GOSH…” I heard a voice say and I turned my head to see them.

AHH!! “HEENIM!!!!” I screamed and opened my arms for him to hug me. Hm, no Hangeng though… I could just cry. He must had stayed in China.

“What did they do to my baby~ you’re all crippled~”

“Long story oppa.”

“Yeah, I already know. I just had to see for myself.” He sat down next to me.

“Who told you?”

“Leeteuk hyung. He was panicking like if you died so I wanted to come back a little bit earlier.”

“Oh you didn’t have too… So how was it with Hangeng oppa? What did you guys do?”

He smiled. “He just showed me around his place then we went to see a movie and hung back out at his place again. It was really fun. You would have liked it.”

“Aish, don’t rub it in~”

“Hehe I know but I had a lot of fun. If you went with us, this wouldn’t have happened.” He said while looking and tapping my cast. “Can I sign it?”

“Why, so when the doctor take’s it off, he’ll sell it or keep it for himself?”

“Haha I haven’t thought about that. I’m gonna put my things away now, arasso? I’ll be back.”

I nodded as he got up and picked up his bags from where he dropped it. Aigoo, I’m such a couch potato. Five more days until this cast can come off and I’ll be free! Hallelujah!

 

“Wookie oppa~ I’m hungry~ can we please just order take out?” I begged.

“No, I feel like cooking…” He said moving his head side to side.

 “But you’re taking forever~”

“Shh! I’m thinking on what to cook.”

Sungmin pinched me. “Are you going to be clumsy, messy, and annoying?”

“No oppa.”

“Good girl.”

-five minutes later-

“THAT’S IT!” I stood up and dropped the crutches on the floor. We’re at the kitchen table by the way. “Someone make me ramen.”

“Don’t get Kyuhyun to make it for you.” Leeteuk said then took a sip of his cola.

Grumble grumble~ Aigoo stomach~ please be quiet.

“Let’s order take out.” Ryeowook finally said. “Is sushi good? Fried rice and egg rolls?”

“Just. Get. Me. Anything.” I feel like I’m going to pass out~

 

--------------------------------

 

Short update~ I’m one of those people that likes to update a lot and quickly so I don’t lose or dissatisfy my readers. I hope you don’t mind<3

Comments AND subscribing is LOVED<3