Love Love Love! ~

All Because of You

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

Eli came back with bags a bunch of bags in his hands.

“Um… I know everyone didn’t eat so I went home and got some help from a noona to cook this stuff. I think we made too much?” He said while examining the bags in his hands.

“Too much? HA! There’s never too much food when it comes to men.” Yesung said dragging himself to Eli to help him hand out the boxes.

I grinned at the blonde guy. “You did all of this huh?”

“Yeah… oh wait, this one is yours. I know how much you like your food to be ‘perfectly’ cooked.”

“Oh ha ha.” I sarcastically laughed then stuck my tongue out. When I opened the box, it smelled amazing~ gosh I love Eli for this! I was starving!

He looked around the room then sat down next to my girlfriend—I mean Yumi. Kekeke

“That’s weird…” He started. “Where are Kibum and Kyuhyun?”

I looked at him with a mouth full of rice and couldn’t answer.

“Kibum oppa left to see his hyung.” Yumi told him. “And Kyuhyun shii is in….“

I did the slicing throat thing to her, warning her not to say anything about Kyuhyun being with my sister.

“O-oh… Kyuhyun shii went to… The bathroom!” I slapped my head. Anywhere BUT the bathroom~

“Okay then I’ll just leave his food in the bag. Yumi ah, did you eat? You can have Kibum’s food since he isn’t here.”

“Oh really? That’s so sweet of you~”

I coughed. I wouldn’t blame her for falling for Eli’s charm but NOT IN FRONT OF ME PLEASE?!

“So how is _____ doing, hyung?”

“She’s having unknown pains in her stomach and we can’t go in. The doctor came in just a few minutes ago saying she has to be put asleep for farther operations. Aigoo, I wish I could just put myself in her place right now.”

“I said that before…” He mumbled and looked in his lap.

His mood just dropped. I wish _____ could stop being a dog brain and look how at Eli for once. In my honest opinion, Kyuhyun would never compare to the way Eli feels now. I’m not saying this because she’s my sister… or that Eli is a very close friend of mines but that’s the way I see it. Kyuhyun is a nice guy. If they like each other then they should be together…

“Wow, so you’re Xander hyung’s age? You look so young and cute too!” Kevin squealed next to Yumi. When did he get there?! Why is everyone hitting on my girlfr—I mean Yumi… GAH! Why do I keep calling her that???

“Yup. He’s my bias out of any k-pop star, idol, groups or anything out there. Even though this is my first time meeting him, I really, truly love oppa with all my heart.”

Did I hear her right…? I-I, s-she loves m-me?

“Wow~ did you know he feels the same towards you?” Eli smiled at her.

“I wouldn’t have guessed it. I thought I was being too clingy to him because I love him so much and I didn’t want to leave his side. I thought I was just another fan girl to him.”

I placed my food in the chair next to me and jumped up to stand before her and pulling her into a hug. “…I like you a lot…too” I said in a whisper.

“Aw~” Kevin cooed.

The Super Junior members were busy eating to see the love scene that was happening and we just stayed in a hug until I pulled back and kissed her cheek that burned red.

Taking her hand, I lead her to the hallway so we could be alone from the embarrassment in there. She still had her hands covering her blush which was far too cute. I smiled and took her hands away to see the rest of the beautifulness then intertwined our fingers together.

“I say… we go out now, then later you move in with me, then we get married, and have a few kids named Alexander. Are you okay with that plan?”

She giggled. “Of course oppa~ I’m good as long as you are.”

“Hehe I was just joking about most of that. But I was serious about the dating part. Are you okay with it? Me and you together?”

“Definitely. I am your biggest fan right?”

I smiled “Yes you are. I’m in love with my biggest fan, Yumi Takira.”

“And I’m in love with Alexander Eusebio.”

Now it just sounds like we’re getting married…

My face was on fire. I didn’t know someone like her could be obsessed with me. And didn’t know I could feel the exact same way.

“Would you marry me?” I said in English.

“I do.” She also replied in English.

When I started to go towards to kiss her lips, I stopped. Did she just say ‘I do’?”

“Wait… you speak English?”

“Yup.”

“Gosh you’re amazing…”

“So are you Xander~”

I pecked her lips and we went back into the room with no fear of the questions we were about to get from the guys. Now I can officially call her my girlfriend and bite whoever tries to hit on her in any kind of way <3

 

Your Pov

 

It seemed like a few hours had gone by. Was I serious awake for only three hours of this day?!

My hand twitched as I felt someone else’s hand in mines. Kyuhyun perhaps. Or should I say, ‘my yeobo’. He was sleeping in a chair that was close to my bed so he could sleep next to me.

I fully opened my eyes around the room and I almost died when I saw the whole TVXQ in my room. Yoochun… Junsu… Jaejoong…. Changmin… and *insert a loudly over exaggerated gasp* …YUNHO.

“Oh lookie! She’s woke!” Junsu said while getting up with a teddy bear in his hands. Jaejoong had a bunch of roses in his while Yoochun had… CANDY! WOO! Changmin brought me a card and Yunho… didn’t get me anything?! I’m going to cry!!!!

“I’ll put your card right here arasso?” Changmin smiled.

Yoochun looked around to find a spot to put the candy but I smiled devilishly. “You can leave those riiiight next to me Chunie oppa.”

“Haha arasso~”

Jaejoong still stayed quiet but put the flowers in a vase. “Thank you for the gifts TVXQ.”

“It’s no problem. Just get better soon.” Yunho said. “Oh and for my gift… it might be pretty uncomfortable and bad to do since you’re obviously taken, but I’ll give it to you anyway.”

He walked over to me and looked over at Kyuhyun who was in a deep dreaming stage and looked back at me. He smiled into my eyes and quickly kissed me.

 

Here’s a warning… You might wanna close your ears…

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ~

 

My face is the same color of a brick! NOT EVEN! IT’S A DARKER COLOR THAN A BRICK.

OMONA!!! GOD, YOU MUST LOVE ME SO MUCH RIGHT NOW….

Okay… sorry! Let me get back to where I am and stop fan girling right now… Trying not to forget that I’m definitely taken by one of the hottest members of Super Junior.

But…

THIS. IS. YUNHO.

U-KNOW YUNHO.

KISSING ME.

Keke okay~ back to the kiss that sets off fireworks <3

 

He kissed me passionately. Not too rough but very sweetly. Kyuhyun was facing the other way so if he woke up then he doesn’t have to see his girlfriend kissing another guy.  (a/n – LOL that would !!)

“Wow okay hyung. Times up. Let her breathe.” Yoochun laughed and ruined my birthday gift.

Yunho backed away slowly and smiled at my unsatisfied and burning brick red face. “You’re adorable ____-ah. Kyuhyun is such a lucky guy.”

He’s flattering me… it’s making me feel like if I jumped out this window, which is on the 1000000 floor, I’d survive.

“Okay, we’re going to leave now. And ____-ah… let’s pretend that I never knew you had a boyfriend but don’t forget about what just happened.” He winked and they all left except for Jaejoong. He stopped like if he was going to say something to me but then did the same smile that he’s doing in this picture I have in my phone.

“Ah… I just wanted to say um…” He spoke. “Eh… never mind. Get well soon okay? I’ll see you later, darling.”

My eye twitched.

 

Is this how it is…?

 

He didn’t say not one word to me but when he finally opens his mouth, he hesitates on what he was going to say…

 

WHAT WAS HE GOING TO SAY?!

 

------------------------------

 

Ohh boy~ I was supposed to make Yunho kiss her later but… I couldn’t wait. xD

*is working on next update* I promised double updates so… I HAVE to do it. Only because I love my readers and subscribers so much! And it’s a holiday so have fun! ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!