Wake up Part 2

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

Kyuhyun kept giving me these looks.

Why does it feel awkward whenever we’re alone…?

“So ____-ah,” he spoke in a seductive tone. “We’re alone.”

I had chills going up my spine and gulped.

“I would get on the bed with you, but it might hurt with a broken leg and all…”

“It’s okay… it doesn’t hurt much since it’s in a cast.” I patted the spot next to me from him to sit down and he did. He looked at me carefully and touched the bandage on my head.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.”

“I’m sorry that I didn’t listen to you. You tried to stop me and—“

“You didn’t listen.  See, you have to listen to me for now on. Promise me that right now.”

“But I—“

“Promise me.”

“Kyu—“

“Promise…”

I sighed, “I promise to listen to you.”

“And that you’ll come to me and come to me only.”

“W-what are you saying?”

“Can you…” He shifted a bit and moved his face close to mine. “Or should I say… will you…”

“Kyu…”

“Go out with me?”

My heart stopped. Is this happening? I can’t say yes to him~ but if he likes me… and I like him… there’s nothing wrong with that right?

“If you let me kiss you then I’ll take that as a yes.”

“What—“ And just like that, his lips brushed against mines. I had no choice but to kiss him back. His lips were so soft that I didn’t want to stop.

…. So we didn’t

Our lips were locked together, devouring each other’s mouths. The way he was holding me by my arms hurt, but I wasn’t paying attention to it. A few seconds later… the door opens. We didn’t stop until we heard someone speak…

“Hey ____-ah I got you some flowers….” Leeteuk said but trailed off. Eunhyuk was in back of him smiling but that smile soon disappeared. I just looked at them and Kyuhyun was staring at me. Or shall I say my lips. All of a sudden, Leeteuk passes out but falls into Eunhyuk’s arms.

“Hyung! Wake up!” Eunhyuk said. “Hyung~ come on…”

“Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae~” Leeteuk was singing with a smile and his eyes closed. (Song – Marry U by Super Junior^^)

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and dragged the winglessed angel to a chair in the room. Then he glared back at Kyuhyun.

“What were you doing?”

“Kissing my girlfriend.”

“G-girlfriend…”

“Yup.”

“Ah… don’t tell leader that or he’ll faint again. When did you two start dating? Or were you already an item since yesterday night like we asked you but never got an answer.”

“That’s a secret.”

I pushed Kyuhyun off my bed and waved for Eunhyuk to come near me to give him a hug.

“Oppa~ you saved me. You’re my hero~”

“Aw! Can I be your hero for now on?”

“No because if she ever needs anything then she has me.” Kyuhyun said.

“’But if you’re doing K.R.Y stuff then I can be her hero and take care of her.”

“I rather someone else to take care of her and not some -watching, dancing-machine, furry monkey—“

“YAH!”

Aish… when will it stop?

“Aigoo~” Leeteuk woke up holding his head. “Wae~ can you two please shut the hell up?”

NO!” They both yelled at him.

I clutched my stomach. It was hurting. And I mean A LOT.

“Oppa… ah~” They stopped arguing and looked at me. “Oppa… call the doctor in…. pali…. Hurry~”

Kyuhyun came over and placed the back of his hand on my forehead. “You’re burning up. Are you okay?”

“Please just go get the doctor. Hurry yeobo…”

I blushed calling him that even though I’m in so much pain but it was the only way to get him out of here. Leeteuk and Eunhyukie left too. Aish! The pain! ~

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

“Oh hyung… it’s morning.” Kevin said waking up.

“Yup.”

“Did you go see noona?”

“Yup.”

“Is she okay?”

“Yup.”

“Nope.” Leeteuk said while coming in.

“What?” Everyone said at different times.

“She’s having random pains. She us kicked out and told Kyuhyun to get the doctor for her.” Eunhyuk said while sitting down.

“So Kyuhyun is staying in there with her?”

“Yup. It seems like those two…” He stopped and looked at Leeteuk. “Uh… hyung can you go get me some water?”

Leeteuk gave him a confused look. “Why can’t you get your own water?”

“Just go get it. Hurry~ my throat is so dry and the leader won’t—“

“Fine, just please be quiet…” He got up and left.

Eunhyuk looked back at me to finish what he was saying. “Anyway, ____ and Kyuhyun is dating now. I couldn’t say around Teukie because he passed out just by seeing them kiss.”

“THEY WHAT?!”

“Shh!”

“They were kissing?!” I yelled in a whispered. GAH! I’m speechless! If she’s really going out with that guy… Wait, I almost forgot about Eli… I wonder how he’s going to take it once he finds out…

Eunhyuk nodded. “He might not show it but Hyung really likes her. He tries to fight it off because she’s more like a daughter to him but he can’t help it.”

Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Marhaemar!  (Song – Rokkugo by Super Junior T)

Sungmin’s phone rang and he answered, “Yoboseyo? Ah hyung…. Sorry but nobody is home. Something came up… No, we’re at the hospital…. Ne, you know the girl I introduced to you? Last night, the ELFs caught her walking outside and beat her badly…. You can come if you want. U-Kiss is here too so it might be a little crowded…. Arasso… bye.” He hung up and sighed.

“Who was that?” Leeteuk said while coming back over to us and giving Eunhyuk a cup of water.

“The DongBangShinKi hyungs. They’re at our house. I totally forgot that they were coming over.” Sungmin said.

“So what did you tell them?”

“Well ____-ah told me she was a huge fan of them so I told them to come here.”

“It’s a little crowded… but we can’t see her now.”

“I know but when she feels better then they can.”

Aigoo~ my sister.... she’s making me feel older than I am. I won’t leave this place until she does. Just like when we were kids. Never leaving each other’s side. Besides, I just met a girl that I think is really pretty and likes me just as much as I like her. And with the members next to me then there’s nothing to worry about.

Yumi was sleeping next to me. I pulled her to sleep on my shoulder and sighed. I wonder where Eli went…

 

-----------------------------

 

Hello~ my beautiful readers! I just want to say to my Eli shippers that the game’s not over yet ;D

I’ll make a double update for tomorrow since I’ll be out all day trick-or-treating. (I’m never too old for it xD) LOL~ I’m being a pirate is anyone cares >.<

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3 Thanks for reading ^^