Surprise!

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

Last night, I went to sleep alone. This morning, I’m waking up alone. Eli must had to go do work today… Aigoo, and I don’t feel like getting out of bed but I have too…

 

I walked into the kitchen and Yumi unni was there cooking with Dongho. How is he woke before me…?

“_____, you’re awake!” Dongho said. “Yumi noona is making us breakfast~”

He didn’t call me noona…. Aish, him and his informal language with me... “Hi unni. How are you? I haven’t seen you in a while.”

She turned and smiled at me. “Hey~ let me finish cooking and then we can talk. Xander and Kibum are in the living room. Go see them.” She said cheerfully. I scratched my head and walked towards the living room.

The guys were just watching TV on the couch. Music videos in fact. Kibum took a glance at me and jumped up like a hyper kid. He bear hugged me and ruffled my hair. What in the world….

“_____~” He sang. “Guess what~”

“….”

“Remember when we did Chef’s Kiss and we had to make this tuna meal and you said you wanted some but never got to try it?”

“….”

“Yumi ah is making that for dinner tonight! ~” He smiled and walked passed me. Ooookaay…?

I looked at Alexander who was smiling to himself. What could he possibly be thinking about…? Wait a minutes, where’s Eli and Kiseop oppa? I know Soohyun is most likely still sleeping but where is everybody?

Kibum came back in the room and started dancing to SHINee’s Replay (which was on the TV). Everyone seems so happy today….Omo, I have to talk to—

You got the wrong number~ You got the wrong number~ I’m sorry you got the—

“Yoboseyo~” I answered my phone. This is my ringer for numbers that aren’t in my contacts.

“______-ah~ this is Junsu from DBSK. I don’t know if you remember me though…”He said in the cutest voice I’ve ever heard.

“JUNSU OPPA!!”

“Hi~ um, where do you live? Suju said that you don’t live there.”

“I live back with U-Kiss,”

“Okay, well can you open the door?”

Open the door…? I walked over to the door with the phone up to my ear and slowly opened it. There, standing with a gift wrapped up box, was Jaejoong and Yoochun oppa.

“Is she there hyung?”Junsu said on the other line.

Yoochun also had his phone to his ear and smiled, “Yeah, she’s here.” W-what? We were in a three-way call the whole time?!

“Happy birthday too you~” JYJ started singing. “Happy birthday too you~ Happy birthday dear ______~ Happy birthday too you~”

“Happy birthday, _____-ah~ sorry that I couldn’t be there but I’ll see you some other day, arasso?” Junsu said. “Hello…? Are you there?”

 

I stood frozen for a bit.

 

 

I can’t believe I forgot my own birthday…

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

I stood a few inches away from the scene as Yoochun and Jaejoong sung happy birthday to _____. Somehow, I’d knew she forget but of course, these things happen. Jaejoong called me yesterday and asked if we all could surprise her so nobody said anything until they showed up.

Kibum and Dongho pushed passed me and popped the party poppers they had in their hands. In five seconds, she collapsed into Kibum’s arms. Yep, she fainted.

“Omo~ put her on the couch hyung!” Dongho said. “I didn’t mean to scare noona…”

“Um Dongho, I’m sure the poppers didn’t scare her…” I said. “She’ll be fine. Just put her on the couch. You both can come in~”

Yoochun and Jaejoong nodded and came into the house. Aigoo~ I wonder if Eli is done setting up his surprise for her. He’s been working all night and day for today so hopefully things go great for the two of them. Kiseop and Kevin had gone shopping for her so they should be on their way back. Now it’s my turn to get the cake!

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Sooo sorry for this late and short update! I couldn’t think at ALL on what to write T__T  I didn’t want to keep writing off topic like the last chapter but this is what I came up with and I’ll start working on building this up to the next big scene ^^

Btw~ I totally forgot it was my birthday this year until somebody told me xD That will not happen again next year though^^ I’m prepared to remember >.<

Thanks for reading^^