Dinner with Them.

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

“I’M HOME!” I yelled in English. They all speak some sort of English in this house except for Kiseop oppa and Dongho so I can pretty much yell out whatever. Although it does piss Dongho off and that’s pretty fun too.

“_____ noona!!” Kevin bear hugged me, AGAIN.

“Kevin~ your hair isn’t blonde anymore~”

Yumi took the bag from Alexander and left for the kitchen to get started. Meanwhile, I wanted to see everyone and what has changed over the weeks. The house pretty much looks the same so let’s visit the members!

“Soohyun oppa!” I gave him a hug. “Aw~ I liked your hair better the last time!”

“I might change it back. It really looked good?”

“Yes~” I told him. “Kiseop… you’re still a bum.”

“And you’re still a witch.” We glared at each other for the longest time until he smiled.

“I win!”

“It wasn’t even a game—“

“Shush~ just accept your defeat.”

“Fine then let’s try again.”

“Nope, I already won. There’s no point in continuing.”

I want nobody, nobody but you! I want nobody, nobody—

“Yoboseyo? Sungminnie oppa?” I called out into the phone. Why would he be calling me? “Oppa—“

“Yoboseyo _____-ah? This is Kyuhyun. I just called to tell you that I made back it home safely and that I love you. Bye,”He hung up. What was that about…?

“Hi stranger,” Kibum ruffled my hair. “What’s wrong? You look lost,”

“O-oh, nothing really… And I liked your hair with the purple and black better! Gah! I loved the man man hani look. It was so hot… why’d you guys have to change~”

“Everybody said that…”

“Where’s Eli?”

“In his room probably. He hasn’t been doing well lately,”

“Aw, why? Is he sick?” I lost contact with him and I was wondering why he wasn’t replying to my text messages or answering the phone.

Kibum looked at Eli’s door, “I don’t know. Wait till dinner and you’ll see what I mean.”

I guess he hasn’t been talking to the members either…

 

An hour or two passed and Yumi just started to put food on the table. It smelled so yummy~ Alexander did a good job at finding her. Unless she found him, it doesn’t matter. As long as I have a sister in law that can cook better than me, I’m happy.

Between those hours, I played cards with Dongho and danced with Kevin and Kibum. Kiseop just watched us and Alexander and Soohyun were online. As always, I beat Kibum at girl group dancing but unfortunately, I lost to Kevin. Now it’s time to eat and this time, I made sure to sit next to the last opened seat for Eli.

“OMO~ this is so Yumi-ah,” Dongho said with a mouth full.

“You brat! You weren’t supposed to eat yet,” I scolded him. “And she’s a noona to you…And chew your food! I shouldn’t be telling you these things,”

“Exactly, because my mom is already capable of telling me,”

“Aish…”

“It’s okay,” Yumi smiled and took her seat next to Xander. “Go ahead and eat. Tell me what you think.”

She made a lot~

When I went to take the first bite, I swear everything was turning inside out. IT’S SO GOOD!

“Oh Eli, you’ve decided to join us,” Kibum said. I quickly looked up at the rapper with a mouth full of food to see his hair a mess and his eyes with dark circles around them. “Take a seat next to _____. Yumi noona’s cooking is amazing.”

“I’m not hungry but I’ll stay…” He grumbled and sat next to me putting his head down.

“Eli oppa, can we have a talk?” I whispered. Was this what Kibum was talking about?

“What is there to say? You finish eating. I’m going to my room…” He got up and left. He just got here though! I bowed to everyone to excuse myself and went to Eli’s room.

 

Without knocking, I went straight in. He was in the process of taking his shirt off which didn’t faze me since I saw him before without one on. He stared at me and I stared back trying not to look at his body.

“What?” He finally says.

“Why are you like this? You’ve been avoiding me for a while now, you look like you haven’t slept for days, and…” I stopped when he got closer to me. “Eli—“

“Shh…” Our bodies were inches away from touching. I didn’t move away. “Do you know… how much pain I’ve been going through? I missed you so much.”

He wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. I didn’t mind him hugging me but I have a boyfriend now. It wouldn’t feel right if I’m hugging somebody else. But this is Eli, one of my best friends. It’s not like we’re kissing.

“Can I tell you something that I think you should know?” He said and looked into my eyes. “It’s important and you have to believe me when I tell you this.”

I didn’t say anything. I can’t automatically believe what he says without hearing what he’s about to tell me.

 

 

“It’s about... Kyuhyun…”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Bad update but it leads me towards making the next chapter.

ANYWAY~ I FINALLY REACHED 50+ SUBSCRIBERS!!! It may be a short amount to some people but it’s seriously a big accomplishment for me as a first time writer! Thank you so much and hopefully I could achieve a bigger goal than 50!! Thank you!! Saranghae!!

^________^