Here's the plan...

All Because of You

  You might be wondering who these two are~ to the left is Melmer and to the right is Meljohn

 

Anndd this cutie here is Aki!! All three of them are from the Filipino group XLR8^^

--------------------------------------------

 

Your Pov

 

"What is it?" I heard voices in my sleep.

"I made breakfast so come down."

"I-I have a friend over and she's still sleeping..."

"Friend? Who?"

"Guess."

"...."

The voice giggled, "______!"

"Oh my gosh really?! Wake her up!"

I slowly blinked my eyes, pretending to wake up and look at the door to Kylne and....OMFG AKI!!

"KYAA! AKI!!" I immediately sprung up from the palet on the floor to hug him. Aki is Kylne's cousin. He's like another brother to me as Kylne is a sister to me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in forever!" He patted my head. "You've even gotten shorter...haha."

"I'm not that short~"

"I'm just kidding! So why are you down here? For vacation or something?"

"Sorta kinda...--"

He grabbed Kylne and my wrist and dragged us downstairs to the kitchen and told us to grab a seat in front of the plates with food on them. "So now talk."

"While I'm eating?"

"Talk anyway. What have you been doing?" I didn't answer since I already ate some of my breakfast.

"Did you know she's down here with her boyfriend?" Kylne said.

"Y-YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He stood up.

"Y-yah, don't kill me~"

He smiled and sat back down. "What's his name?"

"Eli...."

"Hm...Eli? I heard of that before...where is he?"

"We had a fight and I fumed and left him in the hotel."

"And he didn't chase after you?"

"No..."

"Break up with him." He flatly came out and said.

"But I love him~"

"Okay, stop whining~"

I stuck my tongue out at him and ate some more.

Baby you're so hot hot hot--

Aki answered his phone. "Hello...? Really?! Aw shoot! I'll be there." He said and hung up his phone. "Girls, I have to go now."

"Why?!~" I whined.

"Didn't I tell you to stop whining~" He laughed. "I'm supposed to meet Meljohn and Melmer at the dance room today and I over slept."

"So why didn't you leave when you woke up?" Kylne asked.

He looked at both of us. "...Because~ I made breakfast. Okay, I have to leave. I'll see you later right?"

I nodded. "Good, take care!" He said and ran out the door.

"He never changed did he?" I asked.

"Nope," Kylne and I laughed.

 

Alexander's Pov

   

"I just called Aki. He said he'll be here." Meljohn (MJ) said and placed his cellphone back into his bag.

"Alright then let's wait till he gets here so we can do the real thing." Everyone seemed to agree and I walked over to Eli who looked like he was pissed yet upset. I sat next to him against the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

He turned to look at me and then looked away and sighed. "_____ got angry with me and left last night."

So that's why she said she was staying with a friend. "What happened? It's not likely for you two to get in a fight."

"I saw an old friend and she started flipping out on me."

"Girl problems, Eli?" Melmer (MM) came over to us. "Who's the gal?"

"His sister," He pointed at me.

"Oh my gosh, you're letting your sister date him?" He asked me. Eli glared at the XLR8 member. "...Not that there's anything wrong with him..."

"Yeah, he's a good guy...--"

"I'M HERE!!" Aki bursted through the door and yelled. Everyone looked at him with tired faces. "...O-or I'm late~"

Melmer waved his hand to signal to Aki to get him to come over to us. "So where were we? Oh yeah, what's your sister's name?"

"______," I said.

"Wait, do you mean MY _____?" Aki jumped right into the conversation.

"What do you mean by my?" Eli started to tense up.

"Whoa, Eli, calm down," I said trying to push him back to his previous position

"Oh, you're Eli? _____'s boyfriend? I knew it was you! I just couldn't remember. Anyway, she's at my house. She told me about your little fight and how much she loves~ you."

"Why would she tell you?"

"I'm her bestfriend! Well, me and Kylne."

"Who's that?"

I'm already confused. These must be the people that she went to school with in America or something.

"I can text Kylne to stall her while we set up a dating spot in our backyard..." Meljohn suggested. "But that would me that we'd have to cut time out of practice..."

"....."

"......"

"I don't think our fans would care with one little screw up right? I mean they'd still love us as long as we're on that stage..." Melmer said.

"But I didn't practice yet..." Aki mumbled.

"Fine, here is what we'll do," I started. "MJ, you tell Kylne to stall _____, we'll practice with no breaks till 2pm, and then we can do the set up the date place thingy."

"Sounds good to me,"

"Yup,"

"Good plan,"

"See Eli, you and _____ will be put back together in no time!" I clapped. I turned back into speaking Korean so U-Kiss can understand the plan. "Let's go guys! Don't mess up or we'll be here forever!"

Well that settles it! Eli will be with my dongsaeng in no time.

 

Kylne's Pov

 

In the middle of watching TV with ____, my cousin texted me.

From: Meljohn

To: Kylne

'Imma need u 2 stall ______ so we can get her and her BF back together. Don't ask questions, you must take her anywhere but please take her away from home until like 7pm^^ love youuuu'

 

I twitched a bit. Till 7pm?! What are we supposed to do by then? We could go to the Enchanted Kingdom...but what would we do there? I've been there more than a thousand times...Oh, I know the perfect place!

"Hey _____, do you think you would like to go to one of the best malls ever?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Yes!" She got up and clapped. "But if you don't mind, I think we need to go back to the hotel room so I can get some different clothes on. And my unni probably would like to go."

"She can come. Now, do you want to go to the SM mall of Asia or SM Mega Mall?"

"Which one is bigger...?"

I laughed. "When will you ever grow?" I joked as we got ready to leave. I hope I'm able to stick with the plan. I really wanna meet her boyfriend!

 

------------------------

 

Short update -.-

If anyone didn't guess yet, there has been an additional group added to the story: XLR8! They're pretty good and cute >.< Filipinos FTW! If anyone is confused or anything then...ask questions and I will be free to answer them^^ BTW, bad news- this story might end soon~

COMMENT PLEASE!

THANKS FOR READING!