Kyuhyun's Decision

All Because of You

It was finally the day that Donghae was waiting for: Saturday. Come to Play runs live at 7pm and I can’t wait to watch it. I’m a big fan of Wonder Girls so seeing them on TV will be exciting. If I get to watch it on TV… SHINee’s hello baby on is at the same time… it’s been a few months and I still never got a chance to see it!!

“_____-ah, I’ll be leaving soon,” Kyuhyun said while sitting next to me.

“Soon? I thought it starts at 7pm?”

“Heh, are you that stupid? I’m one of the guest stars so we go early.”

“Oh…” I thought for a second. “What is everyone else doing?”

“Practicing probably. We have a performance in a few days.”

“Okay, text me when you get there then~” He kissed my forehead and smiled.

“Watch us please.”

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

Is it just me or is Eli a bit… too happy? Last night he practically trashed the house, this morning he was rapping every song he could think of, and now…. He’s dancing…

Okay, this is just weird. Especially for a guy who just got rejected by my sister.

“ELI~”

“YESSS~”

“TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!”

“WHAT?!”

“I SAID TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!”

“WAIT A MINUTES HYUNG, THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART.” I watched him jump around until he finally turned the stereo off. “Yes hyung?”

“Why are you like this? You’ve been too happy for the last two days. What happened?”

“Nothing,” He avoided my eyes.

Aish… I’m definitely getting too old…

“Eli, tell me~ you’ve been depressed… then miserable… then this?”

“Don’t worry about it hyung,” He said in English. “Just don’t worry like your sister.”

 

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov

 

I felt bad for my girlfriend. I regret everything I said and everything I did. You may think I’m lying when I say this but there’s something about her that makes you fall for her. Leeteuk hyung… Sungmin hyung… Eli… somewhat Eunhyuk… they all fell for her. She’s so clueless though.

I’m at the set where Come to Play is. It’s about to start in a minute. _____-ah, I hope you’re watching… maybe it’s not impossible for me to like her back. I’m not so… bored anymore. And besides, I rather just date her than to be scolded and bothered by Sungmin hyung. So annoying…

“Kyuhyun, come on. We’re about to do the dance for Sorry, Sorry and Miinah.” Shindong tapped my shoulder. I nodded and stood in my place for the dance. 

 

After all of the dancing was done, we were told to sit where the MC’s were. Wonder girls sat on the right and we sat on the left. Most of the things were blah blah blah to me until I noticed the new Wonder Girl staring at me. Her face looks chubby but she’s kinda pretty…

“So Hye Rim, do you have any interest or a certain person you like in Super Junior?” The MC asked the girl.

“…Can I say it?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure. Of course you can,” Was some of the replies she got.

“Kyuhyun…”

I personally… didn’t know how to react…

 

(A/N - LOL! Silly Kyu~)

She giggled at my little… ‘stunt’. I’m surprised… I didn’t expect her pick to be me.

“Now Hye Rim, why do you choose Kyuhyun?”

“He’s a really good singer…”

“That’s not what she was saying yesterday,” Yoobin interjected her. “She said he was just handsome and good looking.”

The Wonder Girls laughed making both of us turn a shade of red. She’s kinda cute too. GAH! I forgot about being loyal to ____~ I can’t help this one though. I may have said that I hope she’s watching before, but now I want her to not hear of this show… ever.

-FASTFORWADDD- >>

Come to Play was over and Donghae, Leeteuk and I leave the place with a couple ring. It’s literally the size of a rock. Heechul kept glaring at Teukie hyung, Donghae kept staring into his ring, and me… I think I might have to break up with _____ for Hye Rim… I seriously can’t stop thinking  about that girl.

 

-----------------------

 

Hi… I’m sleepy but I had to finish this update. I had a bad day and I knew my readers could cheer me up if I update quickly so that’s what is chapter… isn’t so great.

Thanks for reading~ Stay tuned~