Just Tell Me!

All Because of You

Your Pov

-A week Later-

 

I’m finally released out of that hospital and things are starting to go back to normal. The only thing that’s different is that Kyuhyun wants to move into my room or wants me to move into his for some reason. My leg is… still broke and in a cast. My body still hurts all over. But I just wanted to be back home to eat regular food and not what the doctors gave me!

“_____-ah~” Kyuhyun came in with a larger grin on his face. I was on my bed reading a book with a lollipop in my mouth. Cherry flavored if anyone cares. “_____, do you want to have some fun with me?”

“How can I have fun with a broken leg…”

“Well…” He took my book and threw it across the room while climbing on top of me.

“YAH! Now I don’t know which page I was on!” I pouted. “I’m telling!”

“Go ahead and tell snitch.”

“You would say something like that…”

“I’m just telling you that I don’t care if you do.”

Really?

“Really.”

“Are you sure?

“Baby, I’m positive.”

I smirked. That was a bad choice. I cleared my throat, then screamed. “TEUKIE UMMA! KYUHYUN IS TRYING TO ME!!”

In exactly 5 seconds, Leeteuk came in with is hair wet and his shirt off. He must have just gotten out of the shower. I love how much he loves me~

Leeteuk grabbed Kyuhyun by the arms and tried to drag him out the room.

“Hyung! Don’t kill me!”

“MUWHAHA!!” I laughed from the sidelines.

“You’re trying to my daughter?”

“No hyung—OW!”

“Don’t touch my baby girl.”

“OW—YAH!”

I clapped and cheered Leeteuk on. “Hehe okay oppa. He had enough.”

“Are you sure?” He said with his arm around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“A-ah… this hurts hyung…”

Umma dropped the game addict to the ground and smiled at me. I must say, Leeteuk is so useful when I need him. He walked out the room as Kyuhyun got up and sat next to me, fixing his neck.

“Aish… stupid girl.”

“YAH! I’m not stupid so shut up.”

“Or else what?”

“Or else I’ll get Sungminnie next time.”

“….”

Yes… he’s scared of oppa.

“S-so do you want to make out of something?”

“No.”

“Kiss?”

“No.”

“Not even a peck?” He did a sad face and I couldn’t refuse that! I quickly turned to kiss his lips. Just a peck.

“Can I have another?”

“Hmm yes~”

He came closer to me and was going to kiss me again… but his stupid phone rang!

Bounce to you, Bounce to you—

“Yoboseyo? Ah… that was today? Mianhae, I’ll be there.” He hung up. “Sweetheart, I gotta go.”

“Where to?”

“SNSD’s house. I told them I’d show them the steps to Miinah.”

But that’s a girl group… “Is anyone else going?”

“No it’s just me. I’ll see you later okay?” He kissed my forehead and left.

How could he leave me… like this…?

 

Sungmin’s Pov

 

“____-ah, I hope you’re hungry~” Ryeowook helped me make lunch for her. I felt sorry for her having to walk on crutches all the time so eating in bed might make it better.

She was looking down in her lap. Bored? I thought the maknae was with her though.

“Why are you in here alone? Oh, by the way I made sandwiches.” I said making my way to her bed.

“I’m not hungry oppa…”

I sighed. “Eat~ I don’t remember you eating breakfast.” She took the sandwich off the plate and took a bite. “Eunhyuk is inviting the main dancers of each group over because on the next Star King, they’ll be doing a dance for the crowd. I don’t know why though but they are.”

“So… Yunho oppa is going to be here?”

“Aish, don’ talk with your mouth full. You’ve just been promoted of clumsy girl to messy girl.” She giggled.

“Arasso oppa. I rather be messy~”

“But you still are clumsy.”

“Yet I’m more messy.”

“So you’re messy and clumsy.”

“Eh…” I laughed.

“I’m going to wait for them to get here--”

“Wait, who is going to be here? Is Yunho coming?”

“They didn’t tell you?” I asked her.

“T-tell me what?”

 

Your Pov

 

What would they have to tell me? I just saw them in the hospital last week but now I remember… Jaejoong was trying to tell me something before they left. He never said anything but goodbye.

“Ah… sorry but I think they should tell you and not me. Hm, I thought they already told you.”

“Tell me what?! Just say it!”

He looked down and got up to ruffle my hair. “I’ll see you, messy girl…” He walked out of my room leaving me starring into space.

So… is he telling me to call them? Stupid Jae. This is all his fault.

 

-------------------------------------

 

So I didn’t know why in the last chapter that I put that JJ was going to say something to her but ended up not saying it so it took me a while to update. Sorry~

Good news: No school today and no school Thursday-Sunday :D (meaning endless updates)

Special news: I’ve almost reached 50 subscribers :DD

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

Xoxo