A phone call with Jaejoong~

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

I remember still having Yunho’s phone number so maybe I should call him first for Jaejoong’s phone number. Or what if Yunho knows this secret that nobody told me about? Maybe I could just ask him…

Picking up my phone I searched through my contacts looking for Yunho’s number. When I found it, I pressed the call button.

Ring….. Ring…… Ring…… Ring….

He didn’t pick up!

I’ll try once more!

Ring….. Ring… Rin—The number you have dialed is temporarily not in service. Please—

Aish! I hung up. He must have rejected it. But why? He was so nice to me and even gave me a smooch. Two minutes later, I get a text.

From: Yunho

To: _____

Hey~ I’m super busy right now so I can’t answer. What’s the matter?^^

 

Ugh!

To: Yunho

From: _____

Sorry oppa! I just need Jae’s phone number… if that’s okay(:

 

I waited… and waited until the next text message arrived.

To: _____

From: Yunho

It’s xxx-xxx-xxxx. Now I gtg now arasso. Byeee<3

 

I sighed… now hopefully he’s able to answer the phone.

Ring…. Ring… Ring…--

“Yoboseyo?”He picked up! YAY!

“Jaejoong oppa?”

“Who is this?”

“It’s _____. Remember me?”

He laughed. “Oh hey. You’re that crippled girl that was in the hospital.”

“You…”

“Oh sorry. Is there something wrong?”

“Well, you were going to say something to me that day before leaving but you just said never mind and then left. Can you tell me now please before I go insane?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” I mumbled. “THAT DAY WHEN—“

“Oh wait I remember now.”He started. “I was going to tell you that it was probably the last time you were going to see us together or at least all as a group.”

“W-what…?”

“There is no DBSK. It’s JYJ now.”I stayed silent until he could actually explain it to me since couldn’t nor didn’t want to believe it. “I’m sorry you had to figure out this way. Don’t you ever watch TV?”

“…”

He sighed. “So… maybe in a few months I can visit you. I don’t know about the others but I’ll make plans to see you again.”

“Where are you?”

“Tokyo.”

“Japan?”

“No, Tokyo, America.”His sarcasm is really making me feel dumb. “Of course it is Japan… stupid.”

“I AM NOT STUPID! Aish! This is why you’re my least favorite in DBSK.”

“What? Everybody loves me…”

“Shut up.”

“No you shut up.”

“….”

“…”

“…..”

“…..”

“Does this mean you want me to hang up?”

“Is that the only reason you called for? Not to say hi or anything?”

“Yup.”

“So you just used me to get some information that I didn’t tell you about?”

“Well basically…”

“Fine, call me back some other time. I might be busy but you can still try. Okay bye~ Always Keep The Faith<3”He said and hung up.

AW!! Why does this have to happen?!?!?!

One of my favorite groups… One of the best groups and now they’re split up into… whatever they are doing. What did he say it was? JYJ? Is that for Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu? Or is it for Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu?

GAH! I want them all to be ONE nice happy family with extra YunJae and Yoosu. I think I could cry now :(

 

I took my crutches and walked out into the living room. To my surprise, the only group that was there was SHINee!!

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I said taking myself the couch. Minho stood up from the couch he was in and helped me to it.

“You can sit here.” He told me and smiled. Kyaa~

“Thank you…er…”

“I’m Minho.”

“Oh I know that~ I was thinking if I should call you oppa or not… I don’t know how old you are.”

“I’m 18 years old now.”

“Oh then I’m a noona.”

“Really? You look younger than Taemin.” Jonghyun said. I gave him a glare, then glared at Taemin for laughing.

“What? He said it.” Aigoo! I love Taemin. Where is Onew and Key…?

Sungmin and Eunhyuk came in the room dressed as if they were going to be practicing their dance.

“Are you guys ready?” Eunhyuk said to the SHINee members. Most of them nodded.

“Where are you guys going?”

“To the basement.”

“Basement…?”

Sungmin took my shoulders and rocked me back and forth. “That’s where we practice at. You know with the big mirror and everything?”

No, no one has told me there was a such place in here. I didn’t even know they had a basement.

“If you want to come and watch then you can but I don’t want you to attempt to walk down stairs. You’d probably fall and break another leg.”

“Aw! This ! Can one of you carry me down there then?”

“No way! You already weight a ton with some extra pounds now that you have a cast on.” Sungmin said making Taemin laugh again. Sometimes I just want to break HIS leg and HE can see how it feels to be what Jaejoong calls a ‘crippled’ person.

I just stayed in the living room while they went to go practice their dance. UGH! Alone again! Where is Kyuhyun? I’m so bored and lonely without him. Alexander is probably with his girlfriend… Kibum is probably with Hyung Jun oppa… It’d be awkward with Soohyun or Kevin…. Kiseop is mean to me; almost like another Sungmin only he doesn’t have that cute aura to him…

Ooh! I know! Maybe Eli wants to come over and hang out with me!

 

-----------------------------

 

Just ONE more subscriber and I’ll reach 50!!! I wish I had a poster for this story and then I can feel complete. I love you guys soooo much! Thank you for the extra sweet comments! That encourages me to write more and more each time!!

~ Ni rang wo hao kai xing! ~

 

That’s Mandarin for: YOU MAKE MY HEART FEEL SUPER HAPPY! (as said on Ni hao Ki-lan LOL xD)

 

Thank you for reading! I’ll be updating all week because NO SCHOOL!! YEAH!

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

 

Xoxo

 

<3