Love...?

All Because of You

No one’s Pov

 

_____ shut the door behind her very slyly, closing it very quietly so that no one can hear it. She put her keys on the kitchen table and tip toed to the door way of the living room. ‘No one in sight,’ she thought until she heard something drop in one of the rooms. ‘Now I gotcha’…’

The light was on in Kyuhyun’s room and as she got closer, she can hear giggling. Not in Kyuhyun’s voice though….not in any of the member’s voices. Someone is here…and it’s not a guy.

Her feet stopped her from just walking in. The door was closed and she wanted to hear what was going on in her boyfriend’s room.

“Oh Kyu~” What the fudge burger? “Oppa, saranghae,”

____ waited for the other person to say something, “I love you too, Rimmie”

Her eyes widened. That was definitely Kyuhyun. Her boyfriend…telling some else other than his girlfriend that he loves her. Who the hell is Rimmie? _____ was shaking with frustration when she heard the wet sounds of two lips locked together.

This is unbelievable. She took the door handle into her hand and ripped that er open like she wanted to break it. And what do you know where, the door isn’t locked.  

Like a deer in headlights, Kyuhyun and Wonder Girl’s Hye Rim broke apart and froze in front of the heartbroken girl. _____ didn’t know where to start. The girl he choose on Come to Play, the fact that Sungmin and Eli was right, and the most important was that she was blind from seeing this happening; seeing him lie to her.

“____-ah…--“

“Don’t… say my name.” She didn’t know what else to say. She just wanted to leave. Hye Rim looked back and forth between the two, for she was confused on the situation. Kyuhyun just couldn’t believe that…she’s here and seeing what he’s done.

“W-what’s going on…? Kyuhyun, who is she?” Hye Rim asked.

“Oh, I see you didn’t tell her you where taken already,” ____ started. “You-You lied to me. Probably more than a dozen times!”

“But—“

“Shut up! I don’t care if you’re from Wonder Girls or not. You can have him.”

Kyuhyun was still shocked. Hye Rim was still confused. Although ____ showed that she was strong and that she didn’t care, she started to cry. Tears strolled down her cheeks. Why didn’t she listen to her best friends?

“Gosh, I feel completely stupid and embarrassed by you. And those promises we made….Sungmin tried to save me from this and I refused to listen because I thought we liked, no loved each other—“

“That’s where you’re wrong. I do love you a lot it’s just that—“

“No Kyuhyun. You don’t show how much you love someone by cheating on them.” She told him. “Don’t expect me to keep living here. I….I’m…” ____  hear the sound of a motorcycle outside.

‘Henry-shii…’ she thought automatically and ran away from the scene to go see the Super Junior M’s maknae.

 

“Henry!!” She called out.

He looked at her crying face and immediately started to ask, “Noona, what’s wrong?”

“J-just take me to U-Kiss house now.” He handed her a helmet and she hopped on the bike with him. “Please hurry,”

“O-okay…” He said and she wrapped her arms tightly around him. Kyuhyun ran to the door’s opening and saw her take off with the Canadian. He’s too late.

All he can do now is explain to his new girlfriend and forget about his other one….

 

…Which is now his ex.

 

Your Pov

 

I just couldn’t stop crying. It was hard not to squeeze Henry to death by holding on to his waist while he was driving.

“____-ah… if you can hear me, we’re almost there…” Henry said. Good…. Let’s just make it there as quick as possible.

 

We stopped in front of the house and I quickly but carefully got off the bike and handed him his helmet back. I lift the plastic part of the helmet that blocks the wind from his face and kissed his nose.

“Henry shii, thank you so much,” I said. “Drive safely please,”

“I will… you feel better okay. Bye~” He started his bike and took off.

The dried up tears stained my cheeks. The thought of Kyuhyun just brought more tears and unstained them. Whatever, I’m home now and never going back to Super Junior’s house again.

I ran into the house without saying a word. Dongho was playing with his puppy, Kibum and Kiseop was playing this racing game, Kevin was eating icecream, Alexander and Yumi where in his room and Soohyun was on his computer. But I didn’t come here to see them…. I came for Eli….

 

I knocked on his door so he’d answer it and waited. He opened the door and looked me up and down before I pushed his chest back into his room and shutting the door behind me.

“____-ah, you’re—“ I cut him off by throwing my arms around his neck and devouring his lips with mine. Yup, I kissed the guy I should have been with from the start. Who knows if he likes me. I basically fell for my bestfriend. He warned me and I didn’t listen. Hopefully he forgives me…

When I pulled back to catch my breath, he looked confused, “____... were you crying…?”

“I’m s-sorry oppa… I’m sorry,”

“For what?”

“I d-didn’t listen to y-you,”

“…So you know now? Or witnessed it?”

I nodded, “I’m sorry,”

He didn’t say anything else. He just let me cry.

“Eli…”

“Hm?”

“Can you hold me and never let go?”

He smiled, “That’s funny because I’ve been wanting to do that for a very, very long time.” He wrapped his arms around me and walked towards his bed. “I would love to hold you forever and never let go.”

He laid me on his bed and climbed on top of me. I stared into his eyes and smiled when he wiped my tears away.

“I won’t hurt you, love. I swear on everything just to make you happy.” He said before kissing me gently. “Let me make it all better,”

I nodded as he took my breath away. We heard footsteps at the door so Eli had to get up and lock it, so no one can ruin this night. It’s already been pretty crappy so let’s just make this better.

“You know… my room is sound proof,” He smirked.

“And why is that?”

“I don’t know. I can hear outside of my room but in the inside, you can’t hear anything no matter how much noise you make. Not even if you… scream…”

“Where are you getting at? You think I’ll be doing some screaming tonight?” He laughed and I hit him playfully on the arm. “You’re such a ert~”

“Hey, at least I made you smile. And I wouldn’t do… it… if you didn’t want to.”

“Who said I didn’t want to?”

“Are you saying you want to?” I bit my lip. “Hm~ I have no schedule tomorrow so don’t think I have to wake up early in the morning,”

“You are reeeaally trying to sleep with me aren’t you?”

“You didn’t answer the question.”

I smiled, “But if I say no then I’ll be lying but if I say yes then…”

“Then what?”

“I don’t know…”

“Let’s just do it,”

“How can you say that so easily~”

His hands went underneath my shirt and stopped at my waist. “Because… I love you and I want to show you how much I do,”

I blushed and nodded.

 

I’m glad I forgot about Kyuhyun easily just by being in Eli's arms. Gosh, Eli, you’re so hot~

 

After this night…

 

…let’s just say that there will be more nights like this… <3

 

---------------------------

 

I… don’t like this update? Only the parts with Eli I like but I can’t really make a break up scene… maybe because I never been in a situation like this…so this chapter was… very difficult. I made so many changes to it and now I have this… I had to stop before it got… a little rated… teh-hee, naughty me ;D

Anyways~ I needed an image for Yumi's character and found this ~girl~ isn't she pretty? (whoever she is.. xD)

Maybe a special chapter next?

Thanks for reading!!