My unexpected date! ~

All Because of You

Isn't he kyute<3 here's another short update. I'll try updating tomorrow if possible^^

Oh and THANK YOUUU! For your sweet comments. They made me so happy :D

I almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAE! It's also my unnie's birthday today. she turns 19(:

------------------------------------

 

Your Pov

 

When I finally decided that I was too bored to stick around, I left the shooting without telling anyone. I almost forgot that Eli told me to wait for him… maybe we should go out tonight like a nice restaurant. But anyways, I’ll just watch the program on TV later to see how badly Super Junior’s English fails. I already know U-Kiss is capable of speaking English. Oh well…~

“Well, well, well… look who it is.” I turned around and saw Kyuhyun smirking. IS HE STALKING ME OR SOMETHING?!

“W-What are you doing here?!” I yelled at him. He smiled and caught up to me.

“So why are you alone? It’s dangerous for a hot young chick like you to be out here in the streets. Why don’t you come with me?”

“…Because I don’t like you. And what did I tell you about calling me chick?”

“You didn’t tell me anything. You just told me you had a name.”

“Which is?”

“…I forgot.”

“See? That’s why I refuse to go with you.” I stomped away, trying my best to walk faster. Unfortunately, he caught my wrist and held on tightly.

“Can I ask you something?”

“WHAT?!”

“I u-um… would you…” He started. I looked at him, confused. Why is he like this? “____-ah, would you like to go… on a date with me? I mean right now since we both have nothing to do.”

I blushed. I’m shocked! What should I say? He’s right about me not having anything to do at this moment, but he’s been really cruel to me ever since I moved with them. That’s not really fair. I didn’t say anything but just stared into his eyes and saw that he was serious.

“I know… I’ve been a real jerk but that’s just how I am. I want to show you that I could be a nice guy. Maybe even better than you ever thought I could be.”

I still didn’t say anything. My eyes were glued into his.

“Please…?”

I sighed and nodded. I watched as his smile grew from ear to ear. He’s actually really handsome. I like the nice Kyu. It suits him way better.

Whatever just happened, it made me completely forget what we were fighting about.

 

“So Kyuhyun, where are we going?”

“There’s this place that has a whole lot of cute puppies. I wanted to see them, but with a busy schedule, I was never able to.”

“Oh really, that sounds fun.” I smiled at how he was treating me. “I think I see the sign from here.”

“Yup, that’s it. Let’s walk faster.” He grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

As soon as we walked through the door, a bunch of cute fluffy things ran us to us barking. AW!

“Hehe, hi babies~” I called to them and picked one up. “Aren’t you just adorable? Can you get any cuter?”

“You like this one?” Kyuhyun said while petting the puppy in my arms. I nodded and smiled.

“I want to take him home~”

“How do you know it’s a boy?”

“Because I love him!”

Kyuhyun laughed and reached down to pick up the little Chihuahua. “This one looks like you. Small and cute.”

I blushed even though I was being compared to a dog. The puppy my face and I kissed its nose and placed it down.

“Should we buy him?”

“What?”

“Do you really want to take him home?”

I thought for a second, “It would be nice but I don’t want him to get in the way of the members you know?”

“Then how about we visited here whenever I’m not doing Suju stuff?” I smiled.

“That would be great oppa~”

He paused and looked at me carefully.

“What?”

“Did you just call me…?”

“Hm? I called you oppa.”

“Y-yeah, that…”

I giggled and got up from being crowded but mini barking puppies. I wonder where we’re going next~

We walked side by side, going down the familiar street we saw on the way here. I was gazing at the many signs that showed the shop’s logo. I felt Kyuhyun’s hand slip into mines as we walked. When I went to look at him, he looked the other way and smiled.

His whole attitude changed towards me. It makes me so much happier~

“Let’s get some icecream okay ____-ah?”

“But I don’t have any money…”

“Good. Now I can be the one to pay for you. Just get whatever you want.”

I walked to the counter of the icecream place and hit the bell. I waited till this guy came up to us who looked so much like Henry…

“Hey what can… I…. get… you…” He trailed off looking at Kyuhyun. He started laughing and pointing at the Henry look alike.

“OH MY GOD! DON’T TELL ME YOU GOT A PART TIME JOB?!”

He coughed and looked down. “Hey hyung, if you’re going to buy some icecream then hurry up.”

“Wae? There’s no line. I can be here as long as I want. What would you like get ____-ah? I think Henry said he’ll pay for us.”

“Um… I want strawberry.”

“And I want chocolate.” He smiled then whispered to me, “I hope you know that’s Henry…”

So I was right!

“One strawberry for the lady and no chocolate for the hyung.” Henry said smiling. “I’ll be glad to pay for her and her only. Now shoo before I get fired.”

I tasted the sweet cold flavor of strawberries. YUM! “Thank you Henry~” I said as Kyuhyun took my free hand and we walked away.

“Is it good?”

“Yup.”

“Can I have some?”

“Hmm… yup.”

I held the cone to his face and when he went to my frozen treat, I pulled it away laughing. The look on his face was adorable!

“So you wanna play that way, huh?” He mumbled and took my icecream and smashed some in my face. The stickiness was all around my lips. “Aigoo~ so messy…”

“Ugh! Big dumby!” For my payback, I smashed some on his lips. We both looked at each other and started laughing like weirdos! People kept stopping and staring at our strawberry faces as we giggled and caught our breaths.

“I think we should get back to the studio.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I didn’t tell them that I left.”

“What? Why not? They’re probably worrying about you so much~”

“Yeah but I got bored!” I pouted.

“Okay let’s be on our way.” He started. “…But first, let’s get cleaned up.”

I smiled for the thousandth time today. How can fighting turn into a date? I don’t know, but I like it.