What happens in the waiting room...

All Because of You

Sungmin’s Pov

 

I stood there shocked. Eunhyuk took her to the hospital without telling us or even calling? I knew she shouldn’t have left! She’s so stupid!

Running to my room, I grabbed my keys and then ran to Leeteuk’s room. I didn’t care that he was in the shower. He has to know now. I opened my leader’s bathroom door to him completely and in the shower.

“Turn the water off now!” I yelled.

“S-Sungmin?! What are you—“

“Turn it off!” He finally turned the water off. “WHAT?!”

“It’s _____-ah! She’s been hospitalized!”

His face went from angry, to furious, to serious all in one blow. I got out for him to quickly get dressed and to let the others know even though Yesung probably did so.

Kyuhyun’s door was first so I made sure to tell him since they had a connection with each other.

Maknae was on his laptop as I predicted.

“Kyuhyun, come one and get ready.” I shut his laptop on him.

“Now… this better be urgent.”

“IT IS URGENT! Since when do I ever come in your room to do that?!”

“…”

“Now come on! _____’s in danger.”

“What?!”

“She’s been beaten badly.”

He didn’t react the way I thought he would. I really thought he liked her unless they were joking. It seemed like she liked him a lot. Hopefully, he doesn’t play that game again and break another girl’s heart.

Now’s not the time to be thinking about that. We must be on our way.

 

Most of the members dog piled into the van we use when we have Suju stuff to do. Leeteuk wanted to drive but we all agreed that we didn’t want to end up in the hospital either. So that’s how Yesung was the one to drive us there to be able to get there the fastest.

“Someone text Xander and let him know!”

“I’ll do it!” I said and whipped out my new and cute pink hand phone.

To: Xander

From: Minnie

I think you should get to the ER. _____ has been beaten badly by fan girls

Okay! Now we can definitely be on our way!

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

My phone vibrated. Who could be texting me at this time?

I checked the text and it was Sungmin. Once I read it, I deleted it. I’m already here and I already know and I don’t want to be reminded. It’s his ELFs fault for just one lucky girl to be with their dreams. Meaning their jealousy got the best of them.

“Excuse me; is one of you related to _____? Or have any special connections with her?”

“I’m her brother.” I said walking towards the doctor.

“Yes Sir. She’s in the process of getting stitches right now and her leg is broken. It seemed like it was messed up from the beginning. Do you know how this happened?”

It was messed up from the start?

“She tripped and bruised her ankle.” Eunhyuk said. “She was running and then tripped is what I was told.”

The doctor wrote on his notepad and looked back at me. “You’ll be able to see her no more than two hours. I recommend getting some sleep and seeing her tomorrow Mr. Alexander. My daughter is a big fan of yours. Do you mind….?”

He held a blank notebook page and pen in front of me and I smiled.

“What’s her name?”

“Yumi.”

Hn, that’s a pretty name. Must be a pretty girl…

I simply put ‘I love Yumi’ with extra hearts around it and signed my name.

“Thank you. She’ll be very happy.”

“Oh it’s no problem. Maybe one day I’ll meet her.”

“She’s here actually. I didn’t think you’d want her to go all crazy just because you’re here.”

“I don’t mind. Send her if you like ahjusshi.” He nodded and left the room. I smiled a bit and sat down.

“Uh-oh… what’s with that smile…~” Eli cooed.

“What are you talking about? She’s probably like 12 years old.” I folded my arms and leaned back resting my head to the wall.

In about five minutes we hear someone go ‘AHHH! ~’ Outside the waiting room.

“OH. MY. GOSH.” The voice yelled again. The sound of high heels clacking were getting closer and closer to the door. It stopped when her head popped through the door.

She’s…. cute.

“Are you Yumi?” I asked her of curiosity. Eli laughed and shook his head. Kevin and Eunhyuk were just watching. The girl nodded and unknowingly, I got up and gave her a hug.

Her apple cheeks were the biggest and reddest on the tree. She wasn’t too short yet she wasn’t taller or as tall as me. This girl is perfection!

“Your dad is a doctor here?” I smiled to make her feel comfortable.

“Y-yes.” AW! Even though we just got done hearing her fan girling, she does have some kind of shy side to her.

“Why don’t we sit down? I want to… get to know you~”

“Okay.” She smiled.

 

Eli’s Pov

 

Talk about CHEESY!

Alexander, you definitely need some lessons.

…Well at least he can show how he feels…

Or maybe it’s not me. Maybe ____’s just very VERY clueless.

She hates being called dumb, clueless, clumsy, and things like that. How she pouts gets cuter than Kevin’s aigoo so it’s more like me to say it anyway.

Oh… she must be in so much pain right now… I wish I could take her spot right now so I’d know she’s safe…

“WE’RE HERE!” The rest of Super Junior busted into the room.

“Thanks for coming…” Alexander said bowing to them. Wow… his attitude changed ever since Yumi got here.

“How is she?” Leeteuk asked me.

“She’s getting stitched up right now and her leg is broke.”

“Aish…” He said and took a seat next to me.

I feel the exact same way. From the corner of my eye, I saw a snack machine over by Kyuhyun and Sungmin were. I thought if I got _____ some candy, it would make her feel better. I wonder if she likes skittles…

 

When I got the pack of skittles, I put them in my pocket so Kevin won’t bug me for some. Just taking a seat next to Sungmin, I took out my ipod and lean my head back, closing my eyes. I put the headphones in and turned it on shuffle with the volume low.

“What’s with you…? I thought she liked you the most.” Sungmin said and was turned to Kyuhyun who was playing his DS.

“I guess she does.”

“Then why do you act that way towards her if you know you don’t feel the same way. I told you to stop being a freakin’ player and break the girl’s poor heart.”

That’swhen I really started to listen.

“She’s like a puppy. So cute when you first get it, but then you get bored.”

He compared her to a puppy.

“Seriously though, _____’s just another girl.”

He called her just another girl.

“Besides, there are tons of hot girls that I’d rather have. I’m just having a little fun with the fish until I play with the sharks.”

That’s it—

“Yah! You jerk! I can’t believe there’s a such person like you. I don’t like her very much for my own reasons but it’s nothing compared to your ignorance.” Sungmin scolded him and walked out of the room.

When I looked over, Kyuhyun was laughing. “He’s such a girl. How does he call himself a man…What kind of guy says things like that?” I heard him mutter.

If no one’s going to do it, I’ll have to.

I stood up furiously and glared at Kyuhyun.

“What?” He asked.

In one shot, I grabbed his DS and threw it on the floor while grasping his collar in the other. Everyone was starring at us. Xander stood up with the girl and showed her out the door, knowing that what I’m about to do to this guy is far from ugly.

Eunhyuk started walking towards us and Kevin tried to calm me down.

“Come on hyung… please stop. Hyung…” I knew I had to stop. It’s just that this guy…

I let go of him and pushed him, making him fall back into his seat.

“I’m going outside. We can’t be in the same room right now. Like this.” I walked out of the room but stopped when I heard Kevin’s footsteps. He stopped following me after I started walking again. The only thing that can calm me down is my injured flower, _____...