"I love you~"

All Because of You

Quick question~ I'm confused .__. is her name Hye Lim or Hye Rim? Let me know so I can change it so I don't make a complete fool out of myself ^^ Thank you~ <3

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov

 

She hopped on Henry’s motorcycle…. And that’s the last time I saw her…

I feel like a complete jackass. Now I have Hye Rim here and she’s pretty pissed off at me too. How can I fix a situation like this? When I walked back into the house, Hye Rim had her arms folded and staring at me with a suspicious look.

“You… had a girlfriend but asked me out anyway?” She said in a serious tone. “When I said I liked you, I didn’t know you’d be a player.”

“Hye Rim…”

She huffed, “Whoever that girl was, I bet she’s feeling really hurt right now.”

“Hye Rim…..”

“I don’t know if you understand English,” She started then continued in English, “But you’re a jerk.”

“Hye Rim—“

“Don’t call me anymore until you change. I’m leaving. Goodbye,” She bowed and started to go out the door by pushing Donghae and Sungmin hyung out of her way. Now… I’m really dead.

“Was that WG’s new member?” Donghae asked. “Omo, where’s Sunye?? I wanna see her!!”

“Come on fishy~ time for bed. You’re drunk…” Sungmin said pushing Hae hyung. “Why was she here? Where’s _____-ah?”

I scratched the back of my head nervously. He’s going to ing kill me… Excuse my French.

“Well?” He asked again when we came back. I still didn’t answer him. I’m scared of what he’ll do to me for treating _____ wrong, especially for me making her leave… I swear this is going to scar me for life. “Yah… you’re not going to answer me?”

“L-listen hyung…I uh… we need to talk…”

“Then speak up. Where is she?”

I sighed. It’s time I start to toughing up no matter what kind of situation I’m in. “Hyung, she’s gone.”

He didn’t say anything at first but then got really pissed. “SHE WHAT?! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!”

“I don’t know—“

“AISH! I can’t believe this!!” He pushed me to the side and ran into her room. It hurt to see how much he reacted. I even saw him trying to call her and from the looks of it, she wasn’t answering the phone. “Kyuhyun… the only thing I asked of you… the ONLY thing… was not to break heart heart and make her leave,”

I stared at him without a word. “T-that’s all I asked you to do…” He looked at me with his watery puppy eyes and threw car keys at me. “Here, go pick up the others. I’m going to sleep. Tell Kibum I’ll talk to him later.”

 

That was the last time in days since he talked to me.

 

Your Pov

 

It felt so warm being able to snuggle in Eli’s arms. Not only that it’s warm, but I feel much safer. My heart ache went away as soon as I laid eyes on him. AND it was pretty shocking that he forgave me for slapping him. I wonder why he didn’t get mad or at least hate me for doing so…

“Are you awake?” I said into his shirtless chest.

“Mhm…” He mumbled with his lip planted on the top of my head.

“Are you hungry? I can cook for you,”

“No, let’s stay like this…” He told me. “I said I’ll hold you and never let go didn’t I?”

I giggled, “Neh, you surely did…”

“I love you _____-ah….”

“I love you too~”

“I’ve always did.”

“Really?” He nodded. “I never thought I could love my bestfriend.”

“And that was our problem. You only were seeing me as a friend.”

“Aw~ put the blame on me…”

“Actually, you were pretty blind to see anyway. Plus you had… someone else and I tried to keep you away from that but you still didn’t listen,”

“Yah… you’re making me feel guilty…” I pouted and turned the other way, having my back face him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“I’m still not letting go of you,” He whispered in my ear. We both laughed but stopped when we heard a knock on the door. In a flash, we both froze and hoping that it wasn’t Xander.

“YAH!” Oh, it’s just Dongho. “Eli! Sungmin hyung is here!”

“Aish… what’s with that kid in using informal language with me...?” Eli muttered which made me shake my head in shame.

“Here, let me get dressed.” I told him as I got up to find my dress from yesterday and the rest of what I was wearing.

When I was searching for my clothes, I couldn’t help but feel a pair of eyes on me. “Don’t watch meeee~”

“Why not?” He smiled. “It’s not like I haven’t seen you—“

“Hyung!” Dongho yelled again. Eli threw something at the door to tell the maknae that he heard him.

I found the dress and put it on as Eli got dressed too. “C-can I stay in here while you talk with him?”

“Wae?”

“Well… I left without a word and…”

“It’s okay, you can stay in here. Do you want me to get Kibum to cook for you?”

‘”Yes please!”

He laughed, “Arasso, I’ll be back. Love you~”

Aw, I feel touched. “I love you too~” I said and made a heart with my hands.

 

Gosh… I’m so thankful for him. I’m thankful for U-Kiss… I’m thankful for Sungminnie oppa… I’m thankful for Xander… and I’m thankful for their love.

AMEN! ^^

 

------------------------------

              

 

It is~ Thanksgiving so HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! My readers… I’m really thankful for you all because without you, this story wouldn’t be here^^

Happy Turkey Day! I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving~ Mines… not so great? I mean my family… cooks a lot. Meaning I have to eat a lot, but unfortunately… BASKETBALL TRY-OUTS THE NEXT DAY WHEN I’M STUFFED WITH FOOD AND CAN’T RUN!!! D:

SMH… Well thanks for reading!! <3 *hugs*