The Show! ~

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

Back at the studio, it appeared that everyone was taking a break. From a distance, I saw Xander pacing back and forth like if someone just died. Me and Kyuhyun cautiously walked up to him and I tapped his shoulder making him jump. He sighed and pulled me into his bear hug.

“Why didn’t you say you were leaving?! Do you know how worried we all were?!” He raised his voice.

“I’m sorry oppa…”

“Don’t be sorry to me. You told Eli you’d wait for him and now he went out looking for you! I doubt he’d be back in time to do the next part of the show.”

Kyuhyun looked around like if he was looking for someone and poked me. “I’ll be back okay. You should call Eli and tell him that you’re here.” And with that, he left me and Xander standing there.

“Oppa, can I borrow your phone?”

“Wae, where is yours?”

“I kinda rushed to get ready this morning and must have left it home.”

He gave me his phone. “I’ll leave for you to talk to him.”

Okay… what should I say, ‘I’m sorry Eli but I thought you meant after the whole show?’

No, no, no. That won’t work! He’s like a brother to me. I gotta be a bit nicer…

I tried looking for his phone number but it must not be saved under Eli. Stupid Xander! I hate when he gives people nicknames in his phone!

How am I supposed to call him now?

Oo, look, there’s Kiseop…

“Yo, oppa!”

“Yo? Wae…” I laughed at his face. Yup, his face.

“Heeeey, do you know what Alexander’s nickname for Eli is?”

“Hmm, I don’t think I wanna tell you.”

“Aghfylih-WHAT?!”

“I. Don’t. Think. I—“

“Don’t say it again!! AIISHH!!!”

“….”

“Where’s Soohyun oppa…” I scanned the room and spotted him. “SOOHYUNNN OPPAAA!!! ~”

He looked over at me and waved. He was in a crowded area. I’m shocked that I found him. Pushing and shoving, I finally got a hold of his arm and pulled him towards the makeup room.

“Oppa, what’s Eli’s nickname?”

“Bwoh? Shouldn’t you know all of over nicknames by now?”

“No, only Xander’s and Kibummie’s.”

“Oh, well we sometimes call Eli pigeon but—“

I immediately looked up pigeon in his phone and it was there! YAY YAY YAY!!!’

“THANK YOUUU~” I sang. “Now get out while I make a phone call.”

He shrugged his shoulders and walked out. I was left alone in the room to make a nice quiet phone call to my oppa~

Ring…… Ring…..Rin—

What hyung?”He answered in a pissed off tone.

 “Hehe you pick up the phone like that?”

“_____-ah?”

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I should have told you that I left but when you said wait for you, I thought you were talking about after the show…” I confessed.

“O-okay… I went out to look for you. I might be a little late getting back with no car.”

“No car? Where are you.”

He laughed a bit, “At Super Junior’s dorm.”

“WHAT?! Oppa you have to get here fast! Please, I’m sorry you had to look for me.”

“It’s fine sweetheart. I’ll be there.”He told me and hung up. Why is oppa so sweet…?

 

The show started a tiny bit late since Eli came in late and the producers had to yell at him and I fought back saying it was my fault so they yell at me too and then Alexander got mad because they yelled at me so he fault back too… Yep, long story.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Super Junior said in unison,

“We Are Super Juni—“Leeteuk yelled then followed by everyone else with their hands out in front of them, “-OR”

That’s how the show begins. U-Kiss did their little entry that I’m sure I’ve seen a million times before. Today, I really didn’t want to be in the show but I’m being a guest with the fake name Sarah. I have a LOT of makeup on; it was hard to even lift my head. The wig was long black hair that went down my back and for today, I’m an American.

“Please welcome, SARAH!” The MC called. I walked in my high heels to the stage and smiled to the camera.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sarah.” I bowed politely as if I never met anyone there. I guess it was hard to tell if it was actually me dressed up like this.

“Wow, you’re very pretty! And you’re from America is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a fan of Super Junior and U-kiss?”

“Yes, I’m a big fan of both groups.” The guys that didn’t know it was me, started to cheer… Which was pretty much all of them.

“Ahh, choose one member that you like the best from both groups.”

I gazed upon the 17 people that were there. Hangeng isn’t here so I can’t say him, nor Heechul. I guess I have to come up with a lie?

“In U-Kiss, I like Dongho and for Super Junior…” This is a tough decision! Even if it’s a lie! “…Eunhyuk.”

The grinned on his face has gotten bigger and bigger every time I glanced at him. Dongho just laughed and bowed saying thank you. Let’s see what English I’m teaching them today~

“Okay! Sarah, today you’ll be playing a game with them is that correct?”

“Yes.”

Sungmin stood up and smiled, “Is it going to be a hard game?”

AW! Sungmin, don’t give me that look! It’s irresistible! I won’t forget that all he thinks of me is clumsy but I still love the aigoo! ~

“It shouldn’t be.” I said giving a smirk. “Today what we are doing is a game called charades. One member from each group will act out the given card and the other member has to guess it…”

“That doesn’t sound too hard…” Leeteuk said.

I smiled as I finished the game rules. “…In English.”

“Sarah, would you like to be the card person?”

“Sure, I’ll be over here. U-Kiss goes first. Send two members.”

U-Kiss will definitely win as long as they don’t send in Dongho. Super Junior has a challenge.

“We pick Kevin and Alexander to go up.” Kibum said. Oh good choice~

“Should we start?” I nodded. “OKAY! Begin!”

Kevin was up first. I showed him the card and right away he started acting.

“Uh…. A frog?”

“No~”

“Um um, a cat?”

“No!”

“A TURTLE?!”

“YES! SWITCH!”

Alexander and Kevin switched spots so now Kevin was in the chair and Alexander was acting. Moving his arms like if he was swinging something.

“Golf?”

“No.”

“Baseball?”

Ding!“Switch”

~~~~~~~~~(Skipping to when their turn was up)~~~~~~~~~~

“Alexander and Kevin, you scored 11!”

“Wow! ~” Everyone said, mainly the MC. “Okay! Next is Super Junior!”

Tsk tsk… I wonder how this is going to work out…

“We are going to use our famous Eunhae.” Leeteuk said. Oh~ boy.

Eunhyuk is first to do his acting while Donghae sits in the chair.

“This is for Sarah~” Eunhyuk called out. I did my embarrassed laughed and blushed. I love how he doesn’t know it’s me.

 

~~~Unfortunately.I.Don’t.Feel.Like.Making.Their.Part.So.I’ll.Skip.To.The.Results~~~ (A/N: LOL sorry~ It's late -.-)

 

“Well Eunhae you scored…” Insert dramatic pause. “7! U-Kiss wins!”

Once again, they cheered very loudly. Why do they have fan clubs again…? Especially when they act like this...?

“HAHA! This has been a terrific episode today! We will see you next week! STAY TUNED!” The MC said closing the show. Now… Should I reveal who ‘Sarah’ really is? I wonder how they would treat me if I stay like this for just a bit longer…