Pointless crushes! ~

All Because of You

Ah~ I can tell tonight’s going to be the best! I’m afraid if I tell Alexander, he won’t let me go. I think U-Kiss has a photo shoot today anyway… he won’t be able to answer his phone until midnight… meaning I can go!

 

It’s 7pm now and the beach looks amazing~ It’s not cold out. In fact, it’s really warm and so is the water. Leeteuk was running the bar because the bartender was late on getting here so I’m afraid to get a drink… from him.

I can’t help but feel so many eyes staring at me. Is my bikini on a little too tight? It fits fine…

“Hey ____-ah!” Oh god, here comes Kyuhyun. He didn’t take off his shirt but he still wore his swimming trunks. He smiled and stopped in front of me, staring at my bathing suit.

I blushed and tried to cover myself up. “Y-yah! Stop staring!”

“Hehe, you are too cute~” He laughed. “DBSK is here.”

“Omo! They are?!”

“Actually…” He pointed in the direction behind me and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned my head and it was Yoochun and Changmin.

“Hi!”

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!~

“____-ah I love your bathing suit. It looks y, doesn’t it guys?” Kyuhyun said grabbing my waist, pulling me into his chest.

GRRR!!~ “Yah! KYU let go!” I said pushing him away. “I’m not your play toy!”

Stupid maknae! I stomped towards the water almost tripping over something in the sand.

“Aw… ____-ah, you clumsy girl. Look what you’ve done…” Sungmin whined. Opps, I destroyed his sand castle.

“Opps, oppa I’m sorry. I’ll build you a new castle.”

“No, you’ve done enough. Clumsy girl.” He mumbled and walked towards the water with a pale.

I feel like crap now. I’m suppose to have fun! Not mess up Minnie oppa’s sand castle.

 

…Do I hear music?

 

 

I hear music…

 

 

I wanna dance!

 

Walking over to the bar where the music was coming from, Heechul on top of a table singing. I never heard this song before but it sounds good when he sings it.

I worked my way to the platform on the beach and stood there swaying my hips to the rhythm. A minute later, I felt a pair of hands on my hips but that didn’t stop me from dancing.

I looked over my shoulder and it was him.

“Go away; I wanna dance by myself Kyuhyun.”

“No, I want to dance too. I can’t dance with you?”

“Nope, now shoo.”

Now, not only did he not go away, but he moves closer to me; grinding to the music and Heechul’s voice. I hope no one gets the wrong idea. Especially, Yunho~ Kyuhyun is going to ruin it for me!

Hey! There’s Eunhyuk! I wanna meet him~

I finally had the strength to push Kyu’s arms away from my waist and sit down at the bar where Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Leeteuk were.

“Hi oppas.” I greeted them. Donghae smiled cutely, Eunhyuk smiled sweetly, and Leeteuk smiled seductively. Maybe it was a bad choice to come over here but at least I can get away from the maknae.

“Would you like a drink? Or two? Or three?” Leeteuk asked me holding up a bottle of wine that looked dangerously strong.

“Eh… no. I wanted to introduce myself to Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa.” I said looking over at them. “Hi, I’m ____.”

Donghae was the first to speak, “Hello Beautiful.”

I blushed a light shade of red. Eunhyuk smirked and pinched Donghae’s waist causing him to jump. Yay! Eunhae! “I’m Hyukjae, you can call me Eunhyuk, and this is Donghae. Nice to meet you. I heard you’ll be staying with us now right?”

“Yup, is Shindong oppa here? I forgot to thank him for letting my have the room.”

“No, he couldn’t come. He had to take his fiancé out somewhere for their anniversary.” He scratched the back of his head. “And I said you could have the room. I shared with Shindong until he moved out and when Alexander called; I moved into Donghae’s room and cleaned that room for you.”

“Really oppa? You’re too kind! I want to repay you for this~”

“No, you don’t have to. I wanted you to move in…”

Leeteuk laughed, “He was jealous of our smooch so he thought he could have a chance with you if you lived with us~”

“Hyung!”  He argued back.

Could Eunhyuk oppa possibly like me?

H-he couldn’t right?

I think he’s just being nice… yeah. Let’s just go with that. Leeteuk is a liar anyway. Stupid Super Senior.

“I think I’m going to take Ryeowook home, hyung. He’s… drunk.” Yesung came over with his arm around Ryeowook’s waist and Wookie’s arm around his neck.

Ryeowook oppa hiccupped, “H-hyunnngg~ I loovee youuuu! ~ “ His eyes were closed but he didn’t stop talking. “I—I love you, Yesungie hyunnngg~ And I loovee—Teukie hyung, and I love ____-ah~”

Yup, he’s definitely drunk. Aigoo he’s so cute though! We should tape this!

“____-ah, I’m sorry to bother you but do you think you could help me take him home? We’ll come right back.”

“S-sure oppa.”

“Here, take my keys while I carry him.” I took his keys and walked in front of him, going towards the parking lot. Looking throughout the cars, they all look expensive! Xander didn’t have anything like this…

…I keep bringing up my brother. I think I miss him a lot~

I pushed the button on his car keys that opens up the doors. Yesung put Ryeowook in the back seat and buckled him up. He finally passed out from all the cute-ness he has done. A few minutes after that, we were on the road.

“So tell me, how long have you been dating Kyuhyun? I thought you just met him earlier today.”

“Bwoh?! I’m not dating that game addict! What makes you say that?!”

“Shush before you wake him up.” He said pointing to the back of the car. “I just thought you both were together.”

I shook my head, “Nope. I liked someone else--” I quickly covered my mouth and looked at him staring at me.

“Really~ who is it? I won’t tell.”

“Lies.” I mumbled.

“What?”

“You would tell.”

“I won’t make any promises. Can I guess?”

“No, because if you guess correctly then—“

“Is it Sungmin?”

Oh boy… this is going to be a long car ride.

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

Ugh… stupid photo shoot. This is so boring! I wanna get out of here! ~

I walked to the couch and sat down next to Eli who looked like his bird just died. Yes, looks very depressed.

He sighed, “What do you think ____-ah is doing right now?” He asked still staring into space.

“What?”

“I wonder when I can see her again…”

“Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for my sister…”

“Do you think I would actually tell you that?”

“You’re giving me clues.”

“Well, she and I were very close throughout these weeks, living with us.”

“So you’re saying that you like her but your friendship…”

“No one said anything about liking.”

I sighed, “Eli, you are so difficult.”

“Haha~ why is he?” Kibum came over and sat next to us while texting. “Oh, I just got a text from your sister. How ironic…”

“Yah! Put your phone away. You’re going to get in trouble.” I told him. “And what are you doing texting my baby sister?”

“First of all hyung, she’s not a baby. Second of all, I always text her when I’m bored and I don’t care if I get in trouble. Does that answer your questions?”

Aiishh... I wish murdering wasn’t illegal right now…

“So, I answered your questions, you answer mine. What’s up with Eli?” He whispered.

“Oh nothing~ it’s just that he likes ____ but doesn’t have the guts to say it. If you ask me, he’s being a big baby. Although I’m not encouraging him to date my sister, I rather him than some other punk.”

“Oh too bad. I’m her bestfriend. She tells me everything.” He smirked and got up. “Well I have to go do the last shoot. Dongho, come on!”

Wait, she was that close to Kibum? Why doesn’t she tell me these things?!

“I’m not afraid to tell her.” Eli said who was now looking at me. “I will eventually.”

I glared at him. “I’m glad you will, but don’t wait too long until she’s taken.” I said. “Remember, she’s an amazing girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is now.”

 

Now that I think about it…

 

 

…that’s my sister!

 

 

She better not be taken!!

 

 

---------

My next update would probably tomorrow~

I'm not sure where this chapter is going so I'll just have to make some stuff up ^^

THANK YOU! ~