Saved...

All Because of You

 

I punched his chest lightly and gritted my teeth. “If you say something, I will knock you out of this planet. You hear me?”

He just laughed and shook his head. “She doesn’t want to date me, so I’m gonna have to say no unfortunately.”

“Aw, you asked her out but she said no?” Donghae said.

“No, no, no! There is no kind of relationship or starting a relationship between us.”

“Lies.”

“Yeah, lies. Let’s just eat.”

“Mhm, she’s no telling to truth.”

Oh no! What do I do?! If I say I truly like Kyuhyun then he might say something like, ‘then we’re going out.’ This is not good~

I plopped down next to Yesung and picked up chopsticks but didn’t eat yet. I just looked down at my food. Why is everything so difficult…? I took a long sip of water waiting for a conversation to start. It is too quite.

“Oh hyung, TVXQ is coming over tomorrow.” Sungmin said and I sit my water out on Yesung. He glared at me.

“S-sorry oppa.” All the members started laughing. I gave the turtle lover a napkin to wipe most of it off and I help him clean up.

“…it’s fine.” He said and started eating again.

“…”

“That was funny.” Leeteuk said and smiled at me. Eunhyuk gave me a thumbs up and I looked at Yesung, who was now ready to beat them both up.

I ate some food then ate some more. SO YUMMY! “Ryeowook, this food is amazing~”

“Hey….call me oppa too…” he pouted

“Aigoo, sorry oppa. It’s just that you look more of my age.”

“She’s calling you a baby.” Sungmin said.

“No~ I’m calling him cute.” He blushed and smiled. I can squeal for hours on how cute oppa is. It’s just a little mistake on not calling him oppa.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see who it was. “No phones at the table.” That grumpy leader said at the end of the table. I guess he’s jealous of the ‘me and Kyu’ thing still. Poor Teukie. He’ll get over it.

I checked my text message anyway.

From: Kibummie

‘_____-ah~ I’m down the street. You wanna meet up? It’s kinda important too’

AW! I do really wanna see him too~

I texted back: Sure, I’ll be there in about 10 minutes. You’re at the park right?

A few minutes later he replied back.

From Kibummie:

Yuppers. I’ll see you here~

I stuffed my mouth with food and chomped it all down. The guys were all starting at me with this new kind of face. They must have never seen a lady eat like a man before. I got up but when I turned to excuse myself from dinner Kyuhyun grabbed my wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Kibum is here and I wanna see him.”

“Outside? Are you crazy? It’s dark out.” Sungmin said warning me.

I sighed, “I’m only going to the park. What’s wrong with that?” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk got up. “I’m going and don’t try to stop me.”

I threw Kyuhyun’s hand off my wrist and stormed to the door.

“____-ah! _____-ah!!” They called after me. I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door. Hopefully, they won’t follow me.

“Is that the that kissed my angel?!” Some girl yelled from across the street from the house. “That is her! What is she doing here?!”

“She probably screwed all our oppas in there!”

“YOU !” They yelled at me some more. I started power walking but it wasn’t enough to beat their running. Damn fan girls! “I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE ALEXANDER’S SISTER, ! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!”

They pulled my hair and threw me on the ground. It seemed like more girls came to jump in on me. They dog piled up with me on the bottom. They kicked every single part of me to my head, down to my bare legs. I even felt one of them bite me in my arm. The pain hurts so badly. I’m sure I’m bleeding a lot. I can’t see anything… everything just went….black. Oppa… save me…

 

Alexander’s Pov

 

Eli, Kevin and I are at our Pops in Seoul studio place on break. I thought I should look over some of the queue cards since I had nothing else to do. We just sat on the couch just waiting to do the next part of the Pops in Seoul.

“Hyung let’s play a game.” Kevin said to Eli.

“What game?”

“Hm, to see who gets to read the first fan letter. Xander hyung went first last week.”

“Okay… rock, paper, scissors then.” They played three times. Each time, Kevin won.

“YAY I get the first one~” He gloated.

“I’ll just read the second one. It’s always the best one anyway.” Eli said laughing at Kevin.

I wonder if he told my sister yet. I knew he’d chicken out and wait for her to fall for someone else like the Dong Bang Shin Ki members, mainly Yunho though.

Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul! ~

I answered my phone to the unknown number. “Annyeong?”

“Alexander! Get to the hospital right now! Your sister is in critical condition!”

“WHAT?!” I yelled into the phone ignoring the stares everyone’s giving me. “WHO IS THIS?! WHERE IS MY LITTLE SISTER?!”

Eli looked at me with a serious look and walked over to me. “What’s going on?”

I just looked at him and ignored his question.

“Just get to the hospital now and hurry up.”I hung up the phone and grabbed my coat.

“H-hyung, where are you going?” Kevin asked worriedly.

“_____’s in the hospital in critical condition. Kevin, you stay here. Eli, come with me.”

“B-but…--“

“Stay here.”

“Let him come. If they ask about why we left then they’ll just scold him.” At this point, I didn’t care anymore.

“Come on, let’s go.”

We ran to the parking lot and hopped into my car. As soon as I started the car, we drove off. I was not in the mood to answer Eli’s questions, even though I could tell he’s pissed off. I should have kept her living with us. Nothing went wrong, she was happy, and I knew that she was safe. Maybe I should have her move in with a different group. All the girl groups live far away so she can’t go to college—

“Hyung! We almost crashed!” Kevin said holding on to the seat belt.

“I can’t slow down.”

The conversation stopped because they knew how serious I was. Once we arrived in the parking lot of the hospital, I dropped off Eli and Kevin to go in so they can check in while I park so we don’t have to wait.

 

Eli’s Pov

 

“We’re here to see ______ Eusebio… Is she here?”

“I’m sorry, you can’t see her at the moment but the waiting room is available.” I was ready to break something. Destroy everything in the room. “Would you like to wait?”

I sighed, “…Yes please.”

“Oh Mrs., our friend, _____’s brother is coming in so make sure you tell him to go please.” Kevin said and bowed. “Thank you.”

“Come on Kevin.” I said and pulled him to the elevator.

It was slightly awkward at this point.

“So…. I hear you like _____ noona.”

“Who told you that?”

“You did.”

“I swear I only told Kibum and Alexander.”

“Oh… your sleep talking needs to stop then.” He laughed.

Ding!

The elevator stopped and we got off, going straight to the waiting room.

To my surprise, only one member of Suju was there. So all of them, but one didn’t realize that she was gone… that just makes me more angry.

“Eunhyuk hyung…?” Kevin said and he looked up with teary eyes. “Hyung what happened?”

He didn’t say anything but wiped his eyes. “Um… we tried to stop her from leaving but we wanted her to have some independence I guess… and when I went out to take out the trash, she was lying in a huge puddle of b-blood behind our bushes.”

“So the other members didn’t come? They just didn’t care?”

“No! I was so scared that I brought her here leaving my phone at the house! I didn’t have time to do any extra stuff. I had… to bring her….” He trailed off looking into space. We turned around and if was Alexander who seemed like he heard the whole story.

If he didn’t hear, Eunhyuk would have probably beaten half to death by now.

“Xander…”

“I trust you hyung. It’s just that when I got the phone call, there were a hundred things on what could have happened.”

“I called from here.”

“Wait, so who did it to her?”

“Our fans like to camp and stalk us across the street from our house. They must had recognize her from kissing Leeteuk hyung or jealous that she came out of our house. I’m really sorry.”

I sat down and put my hands over my face. _____’s injured badly…. And I wasn’t there to save her…

 

Yesung’s Pov

 

After dinner, everyone started to do what we’d normally do. I sat at the table with Sungmin because we didn’t feel like getting up. Everyone else must be watching TV or getting ready for bed.

“Eunhyuk isn’t back from taking out the trash?” Sungmin said with his head lying down in his folded arms.

“I guess not…”

About ten minutes passed and we still didn’t move.

“He probably went to the store.”

“Hn…”

Twenty minutes passed which was a total of  thirty minutes altogether and we’re still at the table with no sign of Eunhyuk. We heard a knock on the door and looked at each other. The door isn’t locked, so if it was Hyukjae, he would have walked in. So it’s not him then…

I got up to answer the door and to my surprise, it was Kibum.

“Is _____ here?”

I stared at him confusedly. “I thought she left to see you at the park.”

“Yeah she was…”

“About like, thirty minutes or more ago….” I looked carefully at him.

Where could she have gone? Where is Eunhyuk…?

“You don’t think…” I looked passed the U-Kiss member, looking at the far other side of the street. None of our fans were there. It was shocking to see that part of the street empty.

I pushed Kibum out my way and ran towards the sidewalk. I looked both ways, not seeing one person in sight. When I looked down to my left, I saw a dark colored liquid near the bushes and a few strands of hair.

When I got closer, I could tell it was blood. And when I picked up the hair…. I could tell it was _____’s.

My eyes widened. I glanced at the driveway and one of our cars was missing. He must have taken her…

I ran back to the house and still looked frightened from what I just saw.

“Hyung, what’s wrong…?”

It was hard to talk and very hard to keep from crying.

“...Eunhyuk took her to the hospital.” 

 

________________________________

 

I thought I needed something bad to happen and came up with this~

GOOD NEWS: I discovered/found some K-pop on demand (TV) :D

Bad news: It doesn't have any SHINee or Super Junior D;

If you still don't know what it is, then all you have to know that it's great stuff >w<

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 Thank youuu~