Boredness...

All Because of You

Okay~ this is a very Very Very short update! I'm sorry I couldn't make it longer. I said I was going to update today so this is it. I had a horrible/bad/terrible/depressing day at school today so I can barely think correctly. I promise to update a.s.a.p (as soon as possible)^^

 

-------------------------

 

Your Pov

 

Back at the house, Yesung carried Ryeowook to their room and laid him on his bed. It was really cold since the air conditioning is on and I’m wearing nothing but this… strawberry bikini. I brushed Ryeowook’s hair out of his face as he drifted into a deep sleep.

“Thank you, ____.” Yesung said.

“You’re welcome.”

He sighed and mumbled, “I have a headache. Stupid alcohol...”

“Actually, I think I’m going to stay here and look out for Ryeowook oppa if you don’t mind. I don’t think I feel like going back now.”

“Yeah me too.”

I walked to my room and picked up my phone. Kibum didn’t text me back yet. That’s strange… he must had gone back to work. I fell backwards on my bed knocking fluffy the bunny on the floor. Wait… I can’t sleep yet. I gotta change~

I changed into pajamas and checked my phone again. Three text messages! ~

First text from Kibum: Hiya! We just got done this stupid photo shoot. I wish you can see how these guys look without you! Txt me back^^

Second text from Sungmin: Where did you go? I thought you were coming back???

My last text from Eli: ____-ah! ~ When are you going to come visit? I.M.U~ <3

Aw, I should go see U-Kiss tomorrow. They probably miss me cooking in the morning and fixing dinner when they get home. Now I pretty much don’t have to do all of that stuff anymore because with 15 people living in this house, somebody’s cooking everyday for them.

Aigoo~ I just want to forget everything about today and start new day. I just need a goodnight sleep…

 

-The next day, Early in the morning-

“HONEY! ~” Someone yelled in my face. I jumped from the loudness of his voice. Sungmin…

I rubbed my eyes, “What.”

“Just to let you know, barely anyone’s going to be here so you either come with us to the shooting of where our new show is, or you can just stick around here with…”

“…With who?”

“Kyuhyun and Henry.”

Yeah… I think my answer is no. “I’ll go with you.”

“Great! You have under ten minutes to get ready now~”

“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP?!”

“Because you were sleeping like a baby, it was too cute! Just like me!”

I pouted as he shuffled my hair. Gosh, that guy has some mood swings…

"Hurry up and get ready, clumsy girl." He said while walking out the door.

So, what shall I wear today? ~

 

We arrived at the set that was crowded with cameras. U-Kiss is going to be here again for this next episode that they’re doing. Today’s topic is: English! Being the sister of a brother that speaks seven languages, the only one he taught me was English and I happened to speak it fluently just like my big brother.

 

I’m standing at the donut stand.

 

I didn’t eat yet.

 

I think I should get a donut…

 

Nah, I’ll wait.

 

“Yah oppa, is U-Kiss here yet?” I asked Sungmin because he just so happened to walk past me at that time.

“Yeah, they’re in the parking lot. Do you want me to take you?”

“No, I’m fine thank you—“ I said while tripping over a core to one of the cameras.

“Aish, clumsy girl…” He mumbled. “I’ll take you before you break something.”

And that’s how Sungmin ended up walking me—no piggyback riding me to the parking lot. He kept calling me fat and complaining but he insisted to do so.

“YAY! XANDER!” I said sliding off Minnie’s back to bear hug my brother.

“Aigoo~ you came ____~” He said and hug me back.

I looked over his shoulder and saw the rest of the members.

“Hi noona.” Dongho said. I did a small waved and then got tackled by Kevin with his hug.

“____, it seems like it’s been forever!”

“It’s only been a day…”

“I know but do you miss me?” He said cutely. AW, who doesn’t want to marry this guy? He’s too adorable.

“Let’s go in. Everyone’s waiting.” Sungmin said and we followed behind.

“Oppa, can I have another piggyback ride?”

“Nope, you broke my back and now it needs to heal.” I glared at him. So mean!

 

While the guys were getting make-up on, I obediently sat on the couch like I was told to. I hope I don’t get thrown out on the set again. Last time will actually be the last time. Oo~ pocky sticks. They’re mines now!

I reached out to the table that had the pocky box on it and took one and started to eat it. YUM~

“Don’t I get a hug?” Someone said towering over me. I looked up and saw Eli. “Hey.”

“Oppa! ~” I jumped up to give him a hug.

“How is it living with Suju.”

“Ah… it’s not the greatest thing in the world but they treat me well.”

“That’s good.”

“_____-ah~ ready for this week’s kiss?” Leeteuk said walking over to us. “This time will definitely be better than last weeks.”

“BLAH!” I stuck my tongue out at him. No way in hell! “I will bite the soul out of your tongue if you dare to.”

“Ouch, that sounds like it hurts. Anyway Eli, we’re going to be starting soon.”

Leeteuk gave us a piece sign and walked away.

“I guess you should be getting ready. I’ll see you on break~”

“Wait for me okay?” I nodded. “And… oh never mind.”

He leaned down and kissed my cheek making them go red. All I could do was smile sweetly as he walks off. Now I’m going to be bored, with absolutely nothing to do~ I guess I can sit back and watch their English skills fail.