Wake up Part 1

All Because of You

Your Pov

 

I slowly opened my eyes from the blurry sight. All I could hear was the monitor beeping repeatedly. I feel kinda paralyzed…

“Is my princess waking up?” I heard someone say. “_____~”

“Hm…?” I turned my head and saw Alexander and Eli smiling at me.

“I’ve been so worried! When I got the phone call, we ran away from work!” Xander said while gripping my hand. Is he crying? “Aigooo~ my poor dongsaeng!!”

“You left… Pops in Seoul? Where’s Kevin?”

“He fell asleep in the waiting room. But seriously, I was so afraid of this ever happening~”

“Can you tell me who saved me?” I bit my lip.

“Eli did!” Alexander said immediately.

“Bwoh?! No I didn’t! I-I mean I wanted to but it was really Eunhyuk hyung!” Eli tried to explain but even if he did say that he didn’t, I would have believed him.

But wow, Eunhyuk oppa is my hero now. “So is he here? I wanna thank him.”

“Everyone’s here. The rest of U-kiss just got here an hour ago. Super Junior came in a little later than us but they managed to make it.”

“Okay Eli stays here with me. Xander you find some people that want to see me.”

“Why do I have to go?”

“Because I wanna stay with Eli~”

“Aigoo fine, but I’ll tell you now that I probably won’t be coming in after this.” He hugged me.

“…Why?”

“He has a new girlfriend.” Eli smiled.

“SHE’S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!” He shouted. “…yet.”

Girlfriend…? He is walking on nails if the media heard something like that. “Keep your voice down idiot! If she heard that, she’d be sad. Whoever she is… and your fans would kick your just like the ELFs did mines.”

“…I’ll be back.” He told us and walked out. Eli took a chair and sat it next to my bed so he could sit down.

He looks so handsome~ I’m pretty sure I said that before.

“So are you okay? You really had me worried. Why would you go out at night anyway?”

“I’m feeling a little better… Kibum said he was at the park and told me to meet him—“

“Kibum told you to?” He sat up straight.

“Yeah but he said it was important and every time when we say it’s important, we have to go.”

“So what if I told you right know that it’s important to take care of yourself?”

“Then I would try harder.”

“It’s important to eat when you’re hungry.”

“Then I’ll eat every meal of the day.”

“It’s important to come to me more often when you’re sad or lonely or just need some help.”

“Then I’ll go to oppa.”

 

Eli’s Pov

 

“Then I’ll go to oppa.”

That line started ringing in my ears. ‘Then I’ll go to oppa.’

I like this game.

“W-well it’s important to go to the people you trust and—“

“And I trust you.” Her smile sent me flying through heaven.

She laughed when I blushed. I can’t help it though~

The next people to come in were Yesung, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. The last two people I want to see right now… I’ll relax just because I don’t want ____ to worry but if I can’t control myself then I’ll just leave.

Kibum almost tackled her. “I’m so sorry! This whole thing is my fault. I’ll pay for everything! The hospital bill, room service… home school.”

“OMO! I forgot about school~” She whined. “And it’s not completely your fault. It’s mine too…”

“Well actually, Leeteuk hyung paid for the bill since you guys came late… and if getting a home school teacher is a problem then I could always teacher her.” Kyuhyun said then glared at me. “After all… we are taking the same courses.”

“Aren’t you in a different class then me?” She started.

“You mean higher class. Yes I am. You would be in my class if you weren’t so dumb.”

“Big dumby… you’re not supposed to pick on patients.” She pouted and puckered her lips which soon turned into a cute blowfish. “So you do play an instrument right?”

“Yeah, the clarinet. I’m not so good though. Which instrument do you play?”

“Violin. I’m an expert~”

“Are you better than Henry?”

“No way!”

“Then you’re not an expert.”

“Can I be as good as Henry?”

“No, you gotta be better than him.”

“Stupid oppa…” She mumbled.

I couldn’t stand to see them get along together and flirt with each other. It’s not like I could talk with them. She doesn’t even know what happened in the waiting room. Kyuhyun can keep playing with his ‘puppy’ until he gets bored and decides to find another. I can’t take it anymore.

“_____-ah, I think I need to get some rest. It’s really early you know and I’m probably going to get scolded for missing Pops in Seoul.” I lied. I do want to stay very badly… it’s just difficult to see that happening right before my eyes.

“Aw! I wanted you to stick around Eli oppa! Can I get a hug?”

“Of course~” I threw my arms around her and inhaled the sweet scent.

Oh! That reminds me!

“I got you some candy when you were getting ‘fixed’.” I pulled out the skittles from my pocket.

“YAY! CANDY!!” I watched her eyes lit up. “THANK YOU~”

Surprisingly, she leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Now it feels kinda hot in here…

“Bye oppa. Come visit me!” She called as I walked out the door then leaned against letting out a large sigh.

Life is so unfair.

 

Your Pov

 

“Yesung, you’re pretty quiet aren’t you?”

“I drove here in my pajamas and ready to go to sleep. I guess you can call it tired.”

“…”

Kyuhyun smiled and I looked at him. “What?”

“You’re so cute and short. I feel bad because your leg is broken and you’re hurt everywhere.” I blushed. He does care? “I like when you blush too. Do it more often or I’ll make you.”

“Either you guys stop with the lovey dovey crap or I’m leaving.” Kibum said still looking down at his phone from texting. I blushed even harder.

“Kyuhyun, don’t stay too long. I’ll let someone else come in to see you arasso?” Yesung said while getting up and stretching. I nodded and he left the room.

Kibum finally got up from texting. “I’m going to use the bathroom.” He said and then left.

But… that leaves me with… CHOKYUlate… 

 

_______________________________________

Short update so I'm making it a part 1^^

I'm practicing for basketball try-outs a lot so it might be a little harder to update.

After all... I am doing this before my homework ;]

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3