Two Lovers

All Because of You

He's pretty handsome here *o* cute and innocent :3

^___^

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov

 

I wish I could just be with them both. Having two loves is better than one right? Maybe I don’t have to break up with ____... I doubt she’d ever meet Hye Rim and Hye Rim would never see her… unless she came over…

The ride back was tiring. It’s pretty late. I hope she’s not watching the show~

 

When I got in the house, I went straight to the living room where the huge HD flat-screen TV was to see if she was there.

“Omo, she’s sleep~” I whispered. She must have fallen asleep on the couch… and just in time too. That part where Hye Rim confessed to me just went off. I guess I should wake her up then.

“Love~” I poked her cheek. “You’re gonna miss the rest of the show.”

It is pretty late. We had to stay around a little after the show and then do a little meeting so the show aired shortly after we left. It’s about midnight or later now.

Her eyes twitched a bit as she poked her head up and smiled at me. “You’re home…” She mumbled and slumped her head back down.

I chuckled, “Yah, you’re gonna miss the show. Get up and watch it with me.”

“Mmm tomorrow yeobo…”

“Come on~”

“Fine…” She fixed herself to make room for me on the couch. “Let me lean on you.”

“Of course,”

We watched about ten minutes of the show and I was starting to get tired too.

“Aw~ Donghae and Sunye are so cute…” She cooed. “Can I ask you a question?”

“…Y-yeah…”

“Do you like the new girl?”

HOLY CRAP…. “W-what are you talking about?”

“For the voter thingy. You both picked each other.”

“Oh I picked her because…. because she was across from me.”

“So? You could’ve chosen Yoobin. She’s really pretty. And so is Yenny. I can understand why you didn’t pick Sohee or Sunye but why the new girl?”

“Listen, I have you and nobody else. I’ll only look at you, arasso? She’s just a nice girl I got meet and that’s all. But as for you, you’re my everything.”

A weak smile spreads across her sleepy face, “Kyuhyun,”

“Hm?”

“Love,”

“Hm?”

“I like you a lot,”

“You wanna know something?” She nodded. “I would say I like you a lot too, but I love you more.”

She lifted her head to my face and pecked my lips. “I gotta tell you something too.”

“What is it?”

“I slept with Sungmin oppa.”

Did I…. hear her right?

SUNGMIN?!

SUNGMIN?!

SUNGMIN???!!!

Sleep… as in get sleep? Did they go to second base together? Gosh dang it, I swear I’ll kill hyung first thing tomorrow morning if he laid a finger on my—wait I can kill him now actually. Aish, he's supposed to be my Suju couple... whatever, we're breaking up. He can move on to Wookie or Yesung hyung now and break that couple up.

“Don’t worry… I meant sleep as in sleep. Not as in .”

I sighed in relief but I’m still disappointed. “How come you never let me sleep with you?”

“Because you’re my boyfriend and you’re more likely to do stuff.”

“And Sungmin, who is in love with you, wouldn’t?”

She looked at me, “In love with me?”

Opps, I said too much… “Well, he did before… I don’t know if he still does. But when will you trust me to sleep with you?”

“You can tonight I guess. And by the way, me and him were drunk.”

“Drunk? You were drinking? And without me?”

“Hehe yeah, I’m not a really stronger drinker.”

“I’d know.” I said with confidence.

“Oh so you are?”

“Drink with me sometime then. I’ll show you,” She shook her head no and hit me. “Ah ha okay~ but before we go to bed, you gotta tell me why you were drinking.”

“Oh… that’s kinda… private,”

“It’s okay. I understand. Come on, let’s get ready for bed.” I lifted her on her feet and she went to her room to change into her pajamas to change and I did too.

I didn’t even notice that somebody called me…

 

Oh well look who it was….

 

Hye Rim.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Dear readers, I LOVE YOU :O Mahal Kita, Wo Ai Ni, Te Amo, Saranghae, Aieru and whatever language you speak^^

I sorry for all these short updates >.< I’m trying!

S A R A N G H A E Y O   ^___^

  P. S. - 60+ subscribers!!!!!! :O