8

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Jaehee arrived at her house. She flexed her neck as she headed for the kitchen. She just got home from a photo shoot. She headed to her room and checked some meassages on her laptop.

There was one mail from her company.

Her lips formed a smile as she read it.

Kim Haejung, one of the most popular designers in the country just asked her if she could model for her new collection.

Jaehee smiled, she was a fan of her designs.

She immediately called her manager and said yes.

 

 

Yunho walked in his friend’s office with two cups of coffee.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get to greet you best wishes.” He chuckled and sat down. Changmin looked at him and removed his eyeglasses.

“It’s fine hyung.”

“Well, I know you’re not the…sharing type but you could have at least told me something.” Yunho looked at him pointedly. Changmin sighed and loosened his tie.

“The thing is hyung~”

“You married your high school sweetheart, that’s nice.”

“No, that was rushed.”

“Rushed?”

“I wasn’t supposed to be the groom.” Changmin replied.

Yunho looked at him. He knew his friend wasn’t joking.

“What do you mean?”

“And she hates me for it.” Changmin said.

 

Jaehee went to Haejung’s three floor boutque around ten am and found her inside her office.

“I’m really glad you said yes.” Haejung said  as her secretary served them tea.

“I should be thankful, I’m a fan.” Jaehee smiled.

“I have some pieces that would really match you, I have one more person coming, would it be okay if we wait for him? I still have to plan the schedule for the rehearsals for the event.”

“It’s okay.” Jaehee nodded.

Haejung stepped out for a while. She was to get the schedule but then her phone rang.

“Yunho?”

“Whats wrong with Min?”

She sighed.

“I cant talk right now, how about dinner later? I’ll tell Jae.”

“Arasso.”

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

Haejung stepped out. So I took out my phone and searched the internet, that was when someone entered the room.

“Jaehee?”

I looked up.

“Chun?” I blinked at him. Then he smiled.

“She wanted you as her model too?” He kissed my forehead and sat down.

“Ya, don’t do that.” I gave him a look, then I smiled.

“I just missed you.” He made a face.

“Oh, Park Yoochun-ssi, thank you for coming.” Haejung entered, I straightened up.

“I already have the schedule laid out, it will be tomorrow at three in the afternoon, will that be okay?”

I looked at Chun, he winked.

“Yes, it will be fine.” He nodded.

Haejung looked at me.

“I’m free that time.”

“Then that’s good, we’ll have the fitting now, please let my secretary guide you the rooms.”

This is nice, I’m doing something with Chun.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Soomin put on her Linda Farrow sunglasses as she stepped out of the airport, heads turned to look at the leggy Shim as she waited for a cab. She was still wearing her get up and she stood out from the crowd. She put on her headphones as she looked at Seoul sky.

A small smile formed on her lips.

“I’m back.”

 

Changmin walked inside their “couple” house just to get a few of his thigns that were transferred. He was about to make his way to the stairs when he heard someone at the kitchen.

He made his way to the area, but then he saw Jaehee cooking with Yoochun looking at her.

His blood boiled a little as he saw his face.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” Yoochun greeted him.

Changmin bit his tongue and gave him a small nod.

“You need something?” Jaehee looked at him.

“My parents are coming over next week, might as well clean up.” He said curtly before going up.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++