6

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Changmin arrived secretly; he had his secretary arrange for his car to be waiting at the airport for him to quietly leave without people noticing him.

Recently, he was under the limelight for marrying Kang Jaehee, and ever since that people were talking about him.

 

He arrived at the Shim residence, he sighed in relief as he found out his parents were out of the country. Him coming home early would just result them to attack him with questions. And he’s had enough stress the past three days.

 

He got in his room and plopped on his bed.

All of his thoughts were on the wife that he left in Japan.

Well his not so loving wife.

He remembered the times when they used to be in better terms.

“What happened to you? Where did the kind hearted Jaehee go?”

But no matter how mean she was to him, Changmin knew that she was still the same girl he loved when he was young. It’s just that something happened to her.

 

 

“What?!” Jaejoong hissed. Changmin didn’t say anything as he sipped on his coffee. As soon as he arrived Jaejoong had barged into the house and demanded and explanation from him.

“She’s with her…..lover?” He spat the last word.

Changmin could only nod his head.

“Then why did you leave her Min?”

“Because I know that I was just a bother to them. It’s actually better. She gets more time to spend~”

“I thought you love her.” Jaejoong said gently. Changmin’s eyes furrowed.

“She loves him, there’s nothing I can do about that, hyung.”

Jaejoong looked away, then a small smile formed on his lips.

“Well, then let’s make a way for her to see you.” He rubbed his palms together. Changmin looked at his cousin. Then he shook his head.

“Just wait.” He chuckled.

 

Haejung was inside her boutique; she was sitting in her office while talking on the phone.

“Can you do it? I know you’re busy but~”

“Unnie, please, I’ll do it, just tell me when?” Soomin chuckled from the other line.

“Two weeks from now? We still have fitting and practices for the showcase.”

“Arasso, I’m free nowadays. I’ll try to schedule my flight.”

Haejung smiled.

“Then, I’ll see you when I see you.” Haejung chuckled and placed her phone down. She went back to checking the designs for her new collection.

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Hyung and I were waiting for Haejung noona at the wine bar.

“Did she come home already?” He asked.

“I don’t know hyung, Jaehee did say she has a shoot there.”

He rolled his eyes at me.

“A shoot? With? Park Yoochun?” He made a face. I had to chuckle at that.

“You laugh despite the sh.t you’re into. Daebak.”

I looked away, then two guys sat on the table just behind ours.

I saw Jaejoong hyung’s eyes perk up.

“Someone you know?” I asked.

“Ani, someone YOU know.”

I turned my head slightly and found the Park Yoochun talking with his friend.

“So he left her at Japan, or they went home together.” Hyung whispered.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Changmin and Jae could hear the conversation between Yoochun and the other guy with him, turns out it was his manager.

“I still don’t get why you left her there, you idiot.”

“Hyung, you know me already.” Yoochun chuckled.

“I don’t. What you did was too much.”

“I cant get tied to her, she’s too needy…not to mention clingy hyung.”

Changmin’s eyes widened, unconsciously he had gripped on the steak knife on the table. Jaejoong blinked and soothed his fingers and got the knife.

“I mean, come on. She’s pretty yes, but girls are…just….they have expiration dates hyung.”

“I don’t get you, Yoochun. She clearly loves you~”

“Love?” Yoochun guffawed.

“Why wont you stop meeting her then?” His manager challenged.

“Because I think it’s exciting, like a game.”

Changmin wanted to throttle him right then and there. But Jaejoong gave him a look.

“Do you even know who she married? Shim Changmin! Probably owns the biggest corporations here in our country.”

“So?” Yoochun crossed his leg.

“He can destroy you, his cousin owns a big entertainment~”

“He wont hyung, I can see it in his eyes, he loves Jaehee. He wouldn’t dare.”

“You’ll never know.”

 

Then Changmin couldn’t take it, they transferred to another seat.

“Changmin-ah~”

“He’s a in~”

“Calm down, if you attack him now it will result to nothing.” Jaejoong said as he pushed him to his seat.

“Jaehee should know hyung!”

“I know, she should. But do you think she would believe you?” Jaejoong challenged. Changmin looked away.

“There’s always a time for everything, now listen to me first. I have a plan.”

 

++++++++++++++++