34

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

They started the hike together.

Tao was not to be disturbed, he had headphones on. Soomin just shook her head at her cousin and looked behind them. Changmin and Jaehee were walking comfortably.

“After this, we should have barbeque for dinner, right?”  She asked.

“Arent you supposed to be on a diet or something?” Changmin asked. Jaehee looked at her.

“I told you, I’m going to stop modeling.” She made a face and jogged up to Yunho again.

“She’s…going to stop?” Jaehee asked.

“Yeah, she said she wants to rest.” Changmin nodded. Jaehee didn’t reply then she accidentally stepped on a stone.

“Be careful.” Changmin steadied her, placing one arm around her shoulder.

“Thanks.” Jaehee mumbled.

“Hee, can I ask you something?”

“Depends.” She chuckled as they continued walking. Changmin placed his hands in his pockets.

“What are you going to do with Park Yoochun?”

Jaehee bit her lip.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I try to block him away.”

Changmin nodded.

“Do you…..still…love~”

“I don’t think so, everything was just a lie. Like I said, love turned to hate so fast, Min.” She exhaled. Changmin nodded.

“I just hope nothing happens.” She added. Changmin smiled and gently took her hand.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

 

They finally arrived in front of two paths.

“We take this side, bye oppa and unnie.” Soomin gave them a wave and chose the left path.

Jaehee nodded and watched as the three disappear slowly.

 

“Do you think those two will even talk?” Tao asked as they reached a set of stairs. Soomin pouted and started climbing up.

“I think, they seem really chummy lately, I hope it lasts.” She nodded to herself as she concentrated on her feet.

“You should be careful, it could get slippery here.” Yunho reminded. Soomin nodded, Tao rolled his eyes.

 

Jaejoong was inside his wife botique. He was waiting for her in his office. He turned the flat screen telivision on.

Then his eyes widened as he saw the headline on the news.

“Sh.t.” He cursed under his breath, he reached for his phone. He was about to press the green button when suddenly he remembered something.

“I should at least let them rest for a while.” He bit his lip.

“Whats wrong?” Haejung walked in. Jaejong pointed the screen. Haejung went to him and sat on his lap.

“Wae~oh my gosh.” Haejung’s eyes widened.

“It’s best if we tell them later, I think, let them be happy for a while. I’ll see what I can do about this.” Jaejoong sighed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++