41

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin ditched her model off duty get up and changed into a body con peplum dress in the color burgundy and a white tuxedo jacket. She slipped into her favorite YSL pumps and went out of her room.

“Soomin dear, help your brother out today arasso?” She heard her mother’s voice on the earpiece she was wearing. Her parents called her first thing in the morning since Changmin wasn’t picking up.

“I will mom, don’t worry.”

“I know how stressing this is for him, he really loves her, Soo~”

“I know mom, that’s why I’m going to place already.” She whined.

Mrs. Shim chuckled before saying goodbye to her daughter.

 

“Oh, hyung.” Changmin looked up from his desk as Yunho stepped in. He greeted Jaehee with a smile and looked at his friend.

“The media’s already downstairs.” Changmin muttered. Jaehee looked away.

“Don’t worry, it will go well Hee.” Changmin said. Yunho smiled.

“Are you guys ready? We have twenty minutes left?”

 

Yunho looked up as Soomin walked in the room. Even Jaehee blinked at her.

“I had to throw away Shim Soomin today, it’s the CEO here.” She nodded as if explaining herself. Yunho looked at her. Her hair was down in natural waves.

“We should get going now, I had a the back room prepared while we wait for the time.” She said. Jaehee stood up. Changmin did the same.

“I have Secretary Yoon ouside waiting for you, unnie and oppa, just follow her.”

 

As soon as the couple was out, Yunho stood up.

“You’re taking over now?” He asked whil tucking a lockof her hair behind her ear. Soomin smiled.

“Quite tiring for a first day.” She chuckled as they went out of the office.

“You look beautiful Soo. But I still prefer the model~”

“Ya!” She playfully shoved his arm. Yunho chuckled.

“Anyway oppa, it’s good to have you here, with all the stress oppa must be handling he needs a friend around.”

“Why? You don’t need me?” He teased. Soomin laughed.

“I need someone to stop me from killing Yoochun.”

Yunho smiled and looked at her side profile. He enjoyed moments like this. Just him and her laughing together.

 

Soomin watched as people questioned her brother and his wife, Yunho was standing besides her, watching the crowd of reporters and cameras.

“Yes, I admit it was my mistake. I did have an affair with Mister Park, but we already broke up, a week ago.”

Changmin looked away.

“I’m truly sorry to my fans, I know you’ve been with me ever since I began my career and I’m sorry that I have disappointed you.” Jaehee said.

“That’s why I’m taking a break, to reflect on my misakes.”

Changmin’s eyes widened, he didn’t expect what she just said.

 

“Are you okay?” Changmin asked as they entered the elevator.

“Quite so.” She nodded.

“About the break…why~”

“I wanted to take a break, Min. Besides I deserve it.”

Changmin looked away.

“I hope this rumor dies out soon. It’s not healthy for you too. How is the company? I didn’t know it would affect~”

“It’s okay, Hee. Don’t blame yourself.” He shook his head at her.

“Everything will be okay, Yoochun wont be able to come near you again.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

do you guys have tumblr accounts? I just.....got active again hhahaha