58

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV
 

 

Yunho went back to his hotel room with a troubled look on his face.

He didn’t know what to think. Soomin didn’t give him a reply, she just simply squeezed his hand and left.

He rubbed his temples, as he lay flat on his bed.

 

“What is it?” Kris asked as he heard Soomin enter the kitchen.

“Today….I met Yunho oppa.”

Kris smiled briefly before turning to her, he handed her a cup of hot chocolate.

“So, what happened?”

“He told….me….he..” Soomin bit her lip.

“If you feel the same way Mimin, just tell him.” Kris rolled his eyes. Soomin blinked at him.

“I know you well.” He shrugged.

Soomin slouched.

“I don’t know. Back at Seoul, he was always there….for me. I just…I was..surprised.”

Kris smiled and patted her cheek softly.

“Just follow your heart. Eventually, it will lead you to somewhere you desire.”

“And, when I visited you there, I kind of…noticed it.” Kris added.

“What?”

“It’s the way he looks at you. It’s different, you were just too dense to notice it, typical of you.”

Soomin played with her fingers. Kris stood up and reached for an article he had printed earlier.

“…And you might want to see this.” He said.

Soomin looked up and read the piece of paper.

“What the hell?!” Soomin said softly.

 

 

Jaehee flinched as she stepped out of their house, there were hordes of reporters and media trucks waiting for her.

It has been two days since the new rumor exploded.

What rumor?

About Changmin being her replacement groom.

And obviously, everyone wanted to know well, everything. Jaehee pushed her glasses up her nose as she slipped inside her car.

Changmin had left to check the newly opened mall at Gangnam, he didn’t want to leave her alone, but she made him leave anyway.

She needed some time to think. And she had a pretty clear idea who told the media about Changmin.

 

Changmin walked in the mall with the managers following him, on his left was his secretary checking his schedule; honestly speaking he wasn’t listening to anything that the managers were reporting to him. He was worried for Jaehee. The scandal had affected her greatly. He was afraid that it might damage their marriage too.

“Sir, this month sales have been rising, new shops opened~”

“Can you give me the whole analytical report then? I would like to see how the new botiques are doing, as well the schedule for the department meetings.” A voice joined in.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++