50

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It was obvious that the young Shim was not having a good day. She looked at the pasta she ordered and~

“Why are you alone?”

She looked up and found Yunho looking at her. Wordlessly, he took the empty  seat across her.

“Sure, take a seat.” Soomin grumbled. Yunho chuckled, boy, he was glad to escape those grumpy investors he was dealing with earlier.

“Mian, oppa. I just got out from three meetings without any breaks.”

“What?...Why?”

“Because, Shim Changmin went missing.” She replied and stabbed her fork on slice of tomato.

“Missing? Soo~”

“I don’t know where he went, no one does. Anyway, oppa are you here out on a date or something?” She asked, her brown eyes peering at him.

“I was here for a meeting, it just ended.”

“Good to hear that.” She nodded.

 

“Do you still need to go back to the office?” Yunho asked as they stepped out of the restaurant.

“I do, I have some paperwork to sign….oppa?”

“Hmm?” Yunho looked at her.

“Do you want to come? You know watch me as I sign those papers and yell at the employees~”

“Soomin.” Yunho gave her a look. Soomin laughed.

“Are you coming?” She asked.

Yunho couldn’t say no to her. He could only nod as he took in how beautiful she can be even under the harsh sunlight and the stress she was going through.

 

“Photoshoot? What photoshoot?” Jaehee asked through the phone. The two of them were inside Changmin’s office. After eating lunch, they headed to Shim building.

“For Haejung’s new line, you were supposed to do it a week before the show, but things got hectic for you.” Her manager replied.

Jaehee winced as she remembered the scandal and the trouble Yoochun had placed on her.

“When is it?”

“Tomrrow. I’ll have the driver pick you up~”

“It’s fine, I can get there on my own, oppa. Just send me the address.”

She placed her phone down.

“You have a schedule?” Changmin asked as he placed his pen down.

“I do, it’s for Haejung. My manager said that all the models are needed tomorrow for a photoshoot.”

Changmin’s eyes widened and he went back to reading the document he just placed down.

“I was wondering…would you like to come? I’m sure Jaejoong would be there.” Jaehee asked.

Changmin sighed as he slowly looked at her.

“About that…..I need to tell you something.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++