13

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The Shim siblings stepped in the hotel, they were to dine at the top floor restaurant.

“It feels weird.” Soomin made a face. Changmin chuckled and offered his arm to his sister.

“Let’s go in.”

Heads turned as the tall pair entered the lobby, Changmin was a few inches taller than her sibling, but still it made Soomin tall for a typical young lady.

“Are we dining with someone else? Your wife?” Soomin’s eyes brightened.

Changmin chuckled.

“Not her, we’ll be eating with her tomorrow with abeoji and eomma, Yunho hyung’s waiting for us upstairs.”

 

Yunho tapped his fingers on the table, he was waiting for Changmin to come.

“Mianhae hyung, we had to go home.” Changmin appeared with his sister behind him.

“It’s okay, sit down.”

“Oh, right. Soomin, you might not recognize him, he’s Jung Yunho~”

“Ah! Your playmate before.” She smiled.

“Nice to see you again, Yunho-ssi.” She extened her hand. Yunho smiled and gladly shook it.

“You two did well on the runway.” Yunho chuckled. Changmin sighed.

“Jaejoong oppa did well! I like his plan.”

 

Soomin’s POV

 

Oppa and his friend began to talk about business.

I wonder how it feels if I started to help in the company.

Is it time I step in as the Shim daughter? Oppa’s really stressed these days.

Even though he married someone he loves, but she doesn’t even look at him.

So frustrating!

But…why would she hate oppa?

Ah, right. My brother became the replacement groom.

I sighed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The two men stopped talking and looked at Soomin. Changmin looked puzzled while Yunho looked amused.

Soomin was continuously tapping her fingers on the table with and unfathomable expression on her face.

“Ya, what are you thinking about?” Changmin nudged her.

“Oh?...Aniya. Just…things.” Soomin smiled.

“I heard you arrived from Paris just a few days ago.” Yunho said.

“I did. Because of a certain someone.” She eyed her brother.

“What about work?” Changmin asked.

“Don’t worry about that oppa, you’re much more busy than I am.” She beamed and went back to eating. Yunho chuckled.

 

Jaehee flexed her neck as she stepped out of the studio. She just finished an interview for a show. She got more stressed when the interviewer inquired about her marriage and how she and Changmin met.

She got in her black van, then she found Yoochun waiting for her.

“You did well.” He greeted her with a cup of coffee.

“Thanks.” She smiled and gently hugged him.

“But, what brings you here?” She asked.

“I have to be out for the weekend. I have a drama filming.” Yoochun said. Jaehee nodded.

“Then, I’ll see you soon.” Yoochun smiled and kissed her gently before leaving.

 

Soomin lazed around the Shim residence. Basically she had nothing to do. But a part of her was a little excited on meeting her sister-in-law again.

“Oh, right. She doesn’t know who I am.” She chuckled as she looked at their family picture.

“She saw me with Max not Changdol oppa.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++