31

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaehee shut the door and let her tears fall. She just found out and it hurt. It hurt her badly.

Everything with Yoochun was just a lie.

A lie she believed in, which led almost led her of being laughed at the public. She winced as she remembered her wedding. Now she knew why Yoochun disappeared out of thin air.

He was just playing her. She was just a toy.

Her knees weakened, she leaned on the wall and sat down on the carepeted floor.

She was just fooled. Yoochun was just using her.

In the end, she was again hurt by the man she loves.

 

It was another sunny day and the seniors of Shinhwa High were enjoying their free period inside the school’s function hall. Some others diverted themselves through studying, some were just fooling around.

“Did you eat already?” Changmin asked as he placed a can of strawberry juice on the table. Jaehee looked up and smiled.

“I did, you?”

Changmin shook his head.

“Then we should get you something to eat, let’s go.”

 

Changmin held her hand as they walked to the school’s cafeteria.

“This weekend, are you free?” He asked.

“You want to go on a food trip again?” Jaehee made a face. Changmin smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Jaehee reddened.

“I like it when your face turns red. Cute.” Changmin chuckled and tugged on her hand.

“Come on, you really need to it. Sheesh, what hunger does to you.”

 

 

Changmin dropped his sister at their family residence, since his parents were home, he cant exactly sleep there. He had no choice but to go to his real house.

He sighed as he pulled over the grand curb of the Shim-Kang residence. He was already back in his usual get up as he went up the stairs to the front door.

“Is Jaehee back already?” He asked the butler as he got in.

“Yes, Mrs. Shim is already in her room.”

He turned his back and smiled at the butler’s reply.

Mrs. Shim

Changmin arrived in front of her room and knocked on the door slightly.

“Hee, its me.”

No reply came. Changmin’s brows furrowed as he turned the knob. He stepped in the room. Then his eyes widened.

“Hee? What happened?”

She was sitting on the floor, with her cheeks stained with tears. She just shook her head.

“I thought I locked the door.” She mumbled and looked away. Changmin frowned and sat beside her.

“Is something wrong?” He asked gently. Jaehee shook her head as tears threatened to fall again.

“You know you can tell me anything, Hee.”

Jaehee bit her lip.

“Yoochun……lied to me about everything.”

Changmin’s fists curled on the floor. He looked at Jaehee beside her. He didn’t say anything but her just wrapped his arms around her. Jaehee’s tears rolled down on her cheeks endlessly.

“I didn’t know….Min…he……used me.”

Changmin couldn’t reply. If he did, colorful words would just come out of his mouth. COLORFUL WORDS.

He was hurt, seeing her cry like this. And he wanted to crush the person who had hurt his wife. Angry was an understatement to what he was feeling now. He was totally pissed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++