4

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple met at the airport, Changmin was already at VIP lounge when Jaehee arrived.

“We need to talk.” She said as she sat across him. Changmin put down the newspaper he was reading.

“Our marriage, it cant last forever.”

Changmin didn’t say anything,Jaehee took it as a sign for her to continue.

“Since we’re already in this mess, we might as well continue it, but don’t expect me to~”

“I know what you’re trying to say, Jaehee. If you want to go to him, that’s fine with me. Just be careful. The public have their eyes on you.”

Jaehee blinked, then she cleared .

“Good then.” She nodded as she transferred to another seat.

 

Changmin mentally cursed himself. Of course, he knew. He knew that she had contacted Yoochun and somehow they planned something.

He watched as Jaehee picked up a cup of coffee and a sandwich.

He shook his head.

“Some honeymoon.” He muttered.

 

 

Yoochun was already at Japan, he had a magazine photo shoot there.

“Why did you run away?” His manager hissed as he was done.

“Hyung, you heard?”

“Well, aside from your marriage being a secret, then suddenly everyone’s talking about Jaehee getting married yesterday to my surprise, you weren’t the groom.”

Yoochun chuckled and sat on the beach chair.

“I cant get tied to her hyung, she’s getting too needy.”

His manager shut his eyes briefly.

“You…just behave. Keep out from scandals.”

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Turns out abeoji had everything planned out. We arrived at one of our hotels. One suite was already reserved for us.

Thankfully, it had two rooms.

“I have a shoot today after lunch.” Jaehee said as we got in the elevator.

“I thought you were on leave or something.”

“Supposed to be, I had to accept the job. Technically, I’m not married.” She shrugged.

I looked at glass walls.

Of course.

I wonder what would happen if Yoochun didn’t leave that day. She would be happy with him.

But in the first place, why did he leave?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Jaehee went down. Then she slipped in a private dining hall.

“How was your flight?” Yoochun opened his arms to her. Jaehee’s eyes watered and hugged him.

“How could you do that Chunnie?”

“I’m sorry, babe. Something came up at the company. They gave me tons of new projects and they said…I shouldnt get married this early, it would ruin my image. But believe me Jaehee, I really wanted to~”

“I know. I understand Chun.” She looked up. Yoochun smiled kissed her forehead.

“But, what about….what’s his name?”

“Changmin? I don’t know where he is.”

Yoochun nodded, then their food came.

“Did manager oppa come with you?” Jaehee asked.

“He did, he’s in his room.”

Jaehee smiled and looked at him. Despite all the crap she had to go through, she was just happy to be with him.

 

Changmin was inside the suite, he was on the phone talking with the general manager of their Japanese branch.

He heard the doorbell. He went to the door and found the food her ordered.

He sighed as he sat down.

“I guess she wont be back till later.” He muttered as he placed his phone down.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++