26

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaehee stepped out of the hall and placed her phone to her ear.

“Chun?” She smiled.

“Turn.”

She spun around and found Chun standing a few meters away from her. She smiled and placed her phone down. Yoochun walked to her and pulled her to one of the empty hallways near the celebration hall.

“I thought you were really busy.” Jaehee smiled, Yoochun kissed her cheek.

“I was, but I made time for you.” He smiled.

Jaehee smiled and hugged him.

“Will I see you at the rehearsals tomorrow?” She asked.

Yoochun exhaled in relief, he thought Jaehee heard about the rumor between him and Soomin.

“I will, I’ll see you then. I still have a schedule.” He gripped her arms and pulled back.

“Take care.” He smiled before kissing her forehead. Then he left. Jaehee smiled to herself and made her way back to the party.

 

Yunho watched as Soomin good-naturedly greeted her father’s business colleagues. She smiled and shook their hands firmly. There was just something about her, maybe her elegant and yet carefree attitude that made him a little attracted her. But he had to admit, to him, she was interesting. Shim Soomin was like a breathe of fresh air amongst all the ladies he had met.

“Dude, don’t fall too hard.” Jaejoong nudged his shoulder. Yunho blinked and looked at his friend.

“Aniya, I was~”

“I know that look, if you like our Soo, then……..” Jaejoong smirked.

“Well, she isn’t exactly easy to please but…give it a try.” He chuckled. Yunho shook his head and looked away.

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I saw Jaehee come back.

“Not that bad, huh?” I asked her. She smiled.

“Not bad? There are hunreds of people here.”

I nodded.

“Abeoji seems to be really in to the whole introducing thing, sorry for that.”

“I understand, my father is like that too, oh right, he did call me earlier.”

I looked at her.

“Ah geurae?”

“He did, he asked if you could eat dinner at our house with Soomin, eomma wants to meet the two of you, but if you’re busy, it’s okay~”

“We’ll come.”

“But Soomin~”

“She’s always free.” I nodded.

Then I remembered the talk we had a few days ago.

Soomin must not know about us. She shouldn’t.

“Uh….Jaehee-yah, about…Soomin doesn’t know~”

“I know. Don’t worry, I wont tell her.” She smiled and gripped my hand lightly.

“I need to go to the restroom.”

 

 

Soomin’s POV

 

I sat beside Yunho oppa and placed my drink on the table.

“Oppa, about that plan….”

“Right, I already made a few arrangements, it’s this weekend. A villa near the mountains of Daegu.”

I nodded. Plotting with Yunho oppa seems fun.

“Is it a deal then? You persuade those two.” He took out his hand. I nodded.

“Deal.” I shook his hand.

“What are you?!”

I looked up and found a girl glaring at me.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++