33

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

 

“It’s been a while since I last cooked Korean food, I hope this one’s decent.” Soomin said as she placed the dish on the table.

“I’m sure it will taste nice.” Jaehee nodded. Soomin smiled and sat beside Tao. She noticed that her brother didn’t look so well. She raised her brows at him.

“Later, Soo.” Changmin said.

Jaehee noticed the exchange between the siblings.

“You two are so cute.” She chuckled. Soomin sighed in relief and started to eat.

“It gets cuter when they bicker too.” Yunho said. Tao nodded in agreement with his mouth already filled with food.

 

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

After lunch we all decided to head out of the villa. Soomin wanted to hike.

She tends to be really energetic sometimes.

“Seriously, Soo? It’s so hot!” Changmin said as we went out of the house and walked to the path.

“It’s good exercise and bonding time!” She stuck her tongue out. Tao chuckled.

“Too much bonding already, Soo.”

“Not with me, Min. With Unnie. We’re going in groups later.”

She stopped walking and looped her one arm around Yunho’s the other around Tao’s.

“I go with them, you go together.” She shrugged.

Oh dear.

“Soomin~”

“It’s fine unnie, I can survive without my sibling.” She smiled before continuing to walk. I saw Yunho smile at us and followed her.

 

We finally arrived at where the hike was going to start. I sighed. I haven’t been hitting the gym lately. Soomin and Tao look excited though.

“We don’t really have to do this, Hee. Soo’s just being~”

“It’s fine. We’re here anyway.” I replied. Changmin nodded and handed me a pair of hiking boots.

“Do you want me to tie it for you?” He asked.

I looked away, his eyes, sometimes they make me nervous.

He makes me nervous.

 

 

Soomin’s POV

 

I watched as my brother bend down and tie Jaehee unnie’s shoes. I smiled. I noticed how they have been more comfortable with each other. Unnie is finally opening up to him. But one thing is off though; my brother looks like he’s controlling something inside him.

At least he’s happy, that’s all that matters. I hope Park Yoochun doesn’t create more trouble. I’ve had enough of that~

“Plotting world domination?”

I looked up and saw Yunho oppa grinning at me.

“Aniya, oppa. Are we good to go?” I asked as I stood up. He gave me nod and handed me a backpack.

“The guide said we should be back here before nightfall.”

“Arasso, Zitao! Let’s go!”

“Wait, Soomin.” I felt a hand on my arm.

“Hm?”

“You treating Jaehee nicely, is it because of Min or do you sincerely like her?”

His eyes were looking straight into mines. I looked away, why does he have to be so….ugh.

Mesmerizing, Soo. Admit, he’s mesmerizing and yet you always say you’re already used to good-looking men. Shim Soomin, behave!

“Soo?”

“Oh…Aniya, not just because of my brother, it’s because I like her oppa, she’s a good person, a little blind though but I think she’s the one for my brother.”

As long she isn’t that sweetheart of his from high school who left him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++