40

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Soomin easily gets annoyed but her anger is short lived. She doesn’t hold it in that’s why. But her older brother was another story. Changmin was short tempered and his anger was something you would not want to witness.

“Oppa!” Soomin yelped as he entered the room.

“Where is he?” He asked.

“Look, Min, I know~”

He brushed past Jaejoong and went in. Soomin slapped her forehead and followed after her brother as he charged in the place.

 

“Oh, Changmin-ah~”

Jaehee was cut off when Changmin lifted Yoochun from his seat by his shirt collar.

“You don’t really have any discretion don’t you?” Yoochun smirked, as he looked the gaping staff around them.

Changmin’s jaw clenched and unclenched.

“Shim Changmin, what are you doing?!” Jaehee tried pulling him away.

Wordlessly, Changmin let go of Yoochun, more like he pushed him to the floor and handed Jaehee his phone. A webpage was already opened.

Jaehee’s eyes opened.

“He was just so kind enough to add more flame to fire.” He spat.

“Don’t you think it’s fun?” Yoochun chuckled.

Changmin stepped up, Soomin stood in front of him.

“Oppa, it’s not worth it.” She said as she slowly pushed him back.

Jaehee was still in shock. The rumor had spread so fast. She could not believe what Yoochun has done. Did he hate her that much?

She felt her tears line her eyes as she shook her head.

“Hee~”

She shook of Changmin’s hand on her shoulder.

“Are you trying to destroy me after using me?!” She hissed.

Soomin grew alarmed. People were around them, listening.

“You’re the nation’s Bad girl now.” Yoochun nodded.

Changmin couldn’t hold it he punched his face.

“I will be dealing with you soon.” He spat. He grabbed Jaehee’s hand and they walked out of the place.

 

As soon as they stepped out of the doors of the building, reporters ambushed them. Changmin pursed his lips as he placed on arm around his wife as they went through them. Jaehee bit her lip as they got pushed around.

Yes, she was angry inside, no, she was boiling. But why?

Was it the fact that she was embarrassed in front of Changmin? Or was she just plain angry?

But she had to admit one thing to herself.

At that very moment, amidst the chaos, she felt safe in his arms.

 

Soomin’s POV

 

“This isn’t going to be good for the show, huh?”

Haejung unnie nodded.

“Remove Yoochun from the list unnie, I have a few friends who can fill in his spot.”

“Soo, it’s fine~”

“I’ll give him a call tonight.” I smiled and got my bag.

“I’ll go now, thanks for the help oppa and unnie.” I gave them both a hug before leaving.

Now, how do I deal with my angry sibling?

 

“Oppa?”

He was in his study, making some calls. Suprisingly I didn’t find him at our house, rather he was in their house. I smiled. At least he was with her.

“How are you going to deal with everything?” I asked.

“She’s getting hurt by this Soo, should I just tell her the truth?”

“What do you mean?” I asked as I sat on the leather couch.

“Me being….Max.”

“Oppa….this will just hurt her more.”

“But the guilt is eating me Soo, Yoochun lied to her, and see what happened!” He placed his glasses on the table.

“….Just give it some time oppa, tell her later. When she’s feeling better.”

He sighed and rubbed his temples.

“I scheduled a press conference tomorrow, can you be at the office by then?”

“Of course.” I nodded.

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll help unnie too.”

“I know you will, thanks Soo.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Soomin smiled and kissed her brother’s cheek before heading to the door.

Changmin sighed as he watched his sister leave. He was lying to her too.

 

 

Jaehee looked at herself at the mirror. She couldn’t cry anymore. What she felt for Yoochun wasn’t hurt anymore, she was angry. He was so close to destroying her career and now he wants to destroy her marriage.

She shook her head. What would the Shims think about her?

“Why do I care anyway?” She whispered softly.

Because you know it, Kang Jaehee, Changmin’s opinions matter to you now. Don’t deny it.

She clenched her fists.

“Hee?”

She heard someone step in the room. She looked up and saw Changmin standing by the door.

She felt tears line her eyes.

“I called your agency and~”

Changmin halted when Jaehee walked to hims and wrapped her arms around his waist. Jaehee’s head leaned on his chest.

“I….just need a hug.” She whispered.

Changmin’s brows furrowed, but he wrapped his arms around her.

“It’s going to be okay, Hee, don’t worry.”

But Jaehee didn’t agree with him.

It wont be okay and she was worrying because she just found out one thing about her.

She was falling for Shim Changmin again.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i just read the english translation of Catch Me, it might fit Soomin and Yunho's situation soon kekeke