47

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“I know something was bothering you.” Soomin muttered as they went out of the club, they settled at garden, which was overlooking Seoul’s night life.

“Huh?”

“Earlier, even before the show you didn’t look so good, is something wrong oppa?” She asked.

Yunho looked at her, she was dressed in a sleeveless mini dress and blue heels. He wordlessly took off his coat and placed it around her.

“It’s nothing really.” He muttered as he leaned on the gutter. Soomin raised her brows at him.

“Must be work then.” She chirped and stood beside him.

“The show’s finally done, do I get to see you at board meetings now?” He asked playfully. Soomin smiled.

“Don’t expect too much, CEO-ssi.”

Yunho chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“We’ll see about that.”

“But, oppa your temper is something.”

“Ah, he was~”

“I know, that happened with Min oppa too before when he went to France for a visit.” She smiled and leaned on him.

“But you looked really…….scary but it felt nice somehow.” She chuckled.

“Is that a compliment I’m getting from one of the country’s top model?”

“Don’t let it get to your head.” She shook her head.

“We should get back inside Soo, it’s cold here.”

 

“Omo! Changmin oppa!”

Jaehee and Changmin looked up.

“It’s you, oppa!”

The girl, clad in a tight mini dress went over to them and gave Changmin a hug.

For one, the eldest Shim was didn’t like people touching him just like that. He gently pulled himself away.

Jaehee looked amused.

“Who~ah, Sekyung-ssi.” Changmin sounded hesitant.

“It’s me, it’s been a long time, oppa.” She held onto his hand giddily.

“Yeah, I last saw you during graduation, right?”

Sekyung nodded and subtly wrapped her arm around his.

Jaehee’s brows rose at that action. She felt something tick inside her, but she just pushed the feeling away.

“I know oppa, I really missed you.” Sekyung purred.

Jaehee wanted to hurl.

“Uh, Min, I’ll just go~”

Changmin reached for her arm to stop her. Sekyung looked at Jaehee pointedly.

“Sekyung,” Changmin said as he detached himself from her.

“This is my wife, Jaehee.”

Jaehee smiled at her, gently pressing her cheek on his shoulder, as if trying to send a message to the other girl.

“Ah, really?”

“Really.” Soomin gave her sister-in-law a small wave and looked at Sekyung.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” She said. Sekyung looked at her.

“Oh no, I’m his sister.” She nodded with wide eyes. Sekyung stalked off. Soomin chuckled lightly.

“How do you keep up with her, hyung?” Changmin sighed. Jaehee had to smile, she felt Changmin’s hand around hers.

Yunho shrugged good-naturedly.

 

Soomin’s POV

They’re holding hands!

Holding hands!

“Soo?”

I looked at Yunho oppa, the neon lights highlighted his cheekbones and his perfect face. I had to smile at him; there was just something so warm about everything he does.

“..Oh?” I blinked. Just what did my mind process?!

“I was aking if you wanted to grab something to eat. Considering that you can pig out now.” He smiled.

Please, don’t smile like that!

“Yeah….sure oppa.”

I must be going crazy, but I’ve been on a diet lately. Maybe that’s why.

I shook my head as I followed him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++