10

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

 

I was wearing this body con asymmetrical shoulder dress. Haejung’s designs were amazing. I like how this dress hugs the body comfortably.

I heard Chunnie come in. We were inside a waiting room with all the models for the show.

I gave him a small nod and sat on my seat.

Then I remembered Changmin.

It’s been two days since I last saw him.

I shook my head. I shouldn’t be thinking about him.

“We have a new comer.” I heard Haejung come in.

“This is Max Lee, he’s a model from Japan.”

I looked at the guy.

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Changmin shifted uncomfortably under everyone’s gazes. He felt Jaehee look at him with wide eyes.

Then she just smiled and looked away. Yoochun came over to shake his hand.

“Nice to meet you.” He nodded.

Changmin was dressed in a pair of fit khaki pants, a navy green top that accentuated his arms with a black tailored coat.

Haejung patted his arm and gave him a wink before leaving.

Changmin sat down, he was still a little uncomfortable with his contact lenses. His hair was brushed up, he looked at himself at the mirror.

Then his eyes turned to his wife.

He was relieved when she didn’t recognize him. But inside he was a little hurt that she didn’t, but it was all for the plan.

 

 

“WHAT THE F.CK?!” Soomin hissed.

Haejung’s assistant jumped back. Haejung sighed and asked her to leave.

“She’s cheating on my brother?!”

“Soomin-ah, your brother loves her.”

Soomin rolled her eyes and fixed the emerald dress that was she was wearing. The dress showcased her long legs and perfect figure.

“And now you turned him into Max. A model.” Soomin recited.

Haejung nodded and fixed her dress. Soomin tapped her chin.

“I have to meet her before I actually help oppa with this.” She said. Haejung chuckled.

“She’s just blind, Soominnie. She doesn’t see how your brother is so much better than Yoochun.”

“I know.”

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Slowly, the models were called and the walked on the stage.

I sighed. Yoochun and Jaehee were talking in a corner. Well they weren’t as touchy since we were with others.

I wonder if she’s even~

“Max, you’re next. You’re partner’s late. I’m sure you can handle it.” Noona smiled at me. I gave her a nod as I stood up.

“Good luck.” Jaehee smiled at me.

I blinked back.

That smile. It’s been a while since that was directed to me.

Well, it was for Max.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

That new model, he’s good looking. There was something familiar about him. But I’m not so sure.

“Is he Japanese or Korean?” Yoochun asked Haejung. I looked at her.

“Oh?..He’s half Korean half Japanese.” She nodded.

“He’s good.” Yoochun was watching him. I turned.

Well he looked good and he seems to be an expert.

“Of course,you guys prepare, you two are next.” She patted my hand and made us stand.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin was at another room behind the stage. She smiled proudly when she saw her brother walk.

“It’s in our genes.” She chuckled. She saw Jaejoong, his wife and another guy sitting on the table. She gave Haejung a small wave while Jaejoong blinked at her. She chuckled.

Next, was Jaehee and Chun. They were paired. Soomin analyzed the two. She found Jaehee beautiful, well she wasn’t that tall but she had this elegance with her. She just rolled her eyes at Yoochun’s back.

 

Changmin went to the table with his cousin and friend. Yunho slapped his back. Jaejoong just made him sit.

“That’s them.” Yunho commented as Jaehee and Yoochun walked out. Changmin smiled as she saw her walk. Jaehee looked so pretty even under the strong lights.

“Pretty.” Haejung nodded. Changmin nodded and took a sip on his juice.

Then the lights suddenly dimmed, a single spotlight was on the runway.

“My main piece.” Haejung nodded.

Changmin looked behind him. Jaehee and Yoochun were making their way to the table.

“Look.” Jaejoong tapped his shoulder. Changmin nodded and took up his glass again.

 

Then Soomin stepped out behind the stage. Her aura completely changed. She was wearing an emerald mini dress that was encrusted with Swarovski diamonds. Silver stilettos matched her long legs, then she walked.

Changmin almost choked on his juice.

Gasps were heard from the other models when she appeared. Soomin tried to control her smirk when she saw Yoochun gape at her.

“It’s her! Shim Soomin!”

“Waa, she’s beautiful!”

Changmin looked at his cousin. Jaejoong shrugged.

Then, Soomin was walking to them; Haejung stood up to talk to the crew.

 

“Oppa, annyeong.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++