39

Not Just Any Replacement

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

For the couple, it was a quiet ride back to Seoul. Jaehee watched as small droplets of water landed on the car’s windshield.

“I still have to head over Haejung’s botique, can you drop me there instead?” She asked.

Changmin looked at her briefly, suddenly remembering that he had to go there too.

“Sure.”

Jaehee nodded and looked at the front.

“Yesterday, when we went hiking, remember when I went to mart to look for Yunh and Soo?”

“I do, wae?”

“I’m not sure….but I think Yunho likes her.”

Changmin stepped on the break instantly. Jaehee chuckled and patted her fastened seatbelt.

“I always knew you were overprotective.” She laughed and patted his shoulder. Changmin tensed for a while then he smiled, it has been a while since he saw her laugh.

“They look good together, chill. Yunho’s a good friend, right?”

Changmin gave her a look and continued to drive.

“Anyway, about the dinner with my family~”

“Ah, right, when was that again? I’m sorry I forgot Hee, I got so busy~”

“It’s fine, I understand, both of us are busy, it’s tonight.”

Changmin nodded.

“Arasso, I’ll pick you up from the botique then.”

 

Soomin’s POV
 

This is not good. If oppa hears about this, Park Yoochun should say goodbye to his career. Or hell might break loose.

The make up artist was still adding finishing touches to my face when I saw Haejung unnie enter.

I saw her troubled expression, then she dismissed the make up artist. As soon as we were alone in the room, Jaejoong oppa went in.

“How bad?” I asked.

“Apparently, those photos were taken by a gossip columnist, regarding the dating issue….it seems that Park Yoochun was drunk at a bar last night, he announced it to everyone at the place.”

I shook my head.

Maybe he should really say goodbye to his career.

“I just hope he doesn’t storms in here and kill that idiot.” Jaejoong oppa muttered.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Changmin walked in his office, he still had some papers to sighn before heading off, and then he heard his secretary come in.

“Sir, something has happened….”

Changmin turned to the employee and got the papers from her.

His eyes widened as he read the whole article. Then he saw the photos.

“This….” He muttered.

“Mister Park was said to be drunk when he announced it in public sir, I believe it happened two nights ago at a bar.”

Changmin slowly placed the paper on the table, as if to calm himself then he walked out of the door.

 

Jaehee sat on one of the chairs near the ramp; she was observing how the whole show ran. She didn’t understand why Soomin would quit such a wonderful job, but she understands her a little, walking under the strong lights and with all the attention on you can be quite stressful.

She saw Jaejoong and Soomin walk out together. She had to praise their family’s gene pool. They were both breathtaking to her. Even Changmin was good looking. She shook her head warily. Then she felt someone sit beside her.

“How are you Jaehee?”

She looked at Yoochun who sat beside her.

“Don’t talk to me.” She spat.

“Jaehee~”

Then they both heard a loud bang from the doors.

“Oppa!” They both heard Soomin’s troubled voice.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

 

DBSK's "CATCH ME" Music video!! good bye ovaries XD

i like the hulk dance though :>