11

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Everyone looked at Soomin as she smiled at the group on the table. Even Yunho looked confused.

“Soo~”

Jaejoong stepped on Changmin’s foot.

“Aigoo, glad to have you here, kiddo.” Jaejoong stood up and hugged her.

“I missed you to oppa.” She rolled her eyes and looked at her brother. Then she caught Jaehee and Yoochun also looking at her. She gave them a smile and sat beside her brother.

“Oh, Max oppa, long time no see.” She chuckled. Changmin smiled and gave her a look.

 

“You look great, Soominie.” Jaejoong patted her cheek.

“All for Haejung unnie’s new collection. But oppa aren’t you going to introduce me? To my co-models.” She batted her lashes. Changmin gaped at her.

She knows.

“Arasso, come here.” Jaejoong stood up. Soomin gave her a brother wink before leaving.

 

Jaehee’s POV

 

Jaejoong, Haejung’s husband was making our way to us with the new model behind him.

I know who she was. Shim Soomin, the only Korean model who was featured in both Vogue magazines in two different countries. Seeing her in real life, she’s really pretty.

Yoochun stood up as thye got near.

“Guys, this is Shim Soomin, she will be working with you, along with Max for the line.” Jaejoong nodded.

“Soomin, this is Kang Jaehee and Park Yoochun.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She smiled and shook our hands.

“Its nice to meet you.” I said.

“Are you related to Miss Haejung?” Yoochun asked as he offered his seat to her.

“Ah, it’s fine. Please sit down, I can’t stay for long, but yes, I’m a cousin of Haejung unnie. I need to go. It was nice meeting you two.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yoochun smiled to himself as soon as Soomin walked away. He knew he had to know the girl better.

On other side Jaehee was amazed on how polite Soomin was she never thought she would personally go to them and introduce herself.

 

Soomin walked back to their table with a small smile on her face. Then she saw the man beside her brother. She blinked. He looked familiar to her.

“We need to talk. Backstage. Now.” Changmin stood up and grabbed her wrist.

 

Jaehee looked up as she saw Max-pulling Soomin with him.

“Are they an item?” She muttered.

“Wae? You jealous?” Yoochun teased. She shook her head.

“Aniya. You? I caught you eyeing Shim Soomin.” She stuck her tongue out.

Yoochunc chuckled and gripped her waist.

“I didn’t. Besides, I have you.” He whispered.

 

“Oppa!” Soomin said as she hugged her brother. Changmin softened and hugged her back.

“I missed you, dongsaengie.” He chuckled, briefly forgetting the situation  they were in.

“Before those sweet words, tell me how did you get into this…trouble? Unnie and Jaejoong oppa told me…everything.” She asked. Changmin sighed.

“I’ll explain later, let me get changed first.”

Soomin’s eyes perked up.

“Pass by the backdoor, oppa.” She said.

Changmin gave her a nod as he slipped out of the room.

 

Soomin changed into a pair of hot shorts and a cream-colored crop top with spiked Louboutin loafers.

She went out of the place and found Haejung talking with Yoochun and Jaehee. Yoochun gazed at her as she walked to them. He gave her a smiled which Soomin decided to ignore.

“Unnie, I have to go. Say goodbye to oppa for me.” She said.

“Arasso, who’ll pick you up? Should I call~”

“It’s fine unnie, oppa’s outside waiting.” She nodded.

“Oh, right.” Haejung blinked then she smiled.

“Take care, I’ll see you soon then.”

“It was nice working with you, Jaehee-ssi and Yoochun-ssi.” She said before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++