43

Not Just Any Replacement

 

Narrator’s  POV

 

Soomin smiled to herself as she made her way back to her office.

“This is good.” She chuckled to herself as she sat on her leather chair.

“What is?”

She spun around and found Yunho walking in.

“Are you hungry? We should eat.” He said. Soomin smiled.

“Your treat?”

Yunho laughed.

“Let’s go, model agasshi.”

 

“Isnt Haejung’s show this week already?” Yunho asked.

The two of them were walking inside the Shilla Mall, looking for a restaurant.

“Yeah, so for the meantime I have to keep my tummy flat.” She made a face. Yunho chuckled.

“Anyway oppa, it’s great you’re not busy. My brother seems not to have time for me anymore, not saying it’s a bad thing though.” She smiled good-naturedly.

People around them recognized her. Then one young girl approached Soomin.

“…Unnie, can I have your signature?” She asked meekly. Yunho looked at her. Soomin smiled.

“I’m a fan of yours, unnie. I’ve watched all the shows you participated in.”

“Really? Thank you.” Soomin smiled and handed her back her notebook. The girl looked at her signature with a smile.

“You seem to be popular, model agasshi.” Yunho chuckled as the girl left them.

“Aniya.” She shook her head, then her eyes perked up as she saw a familiar sign of a fast food restaurant.

“Oppa this way!” She grabbed his hand and pulled her with him. Yunho looked at their hands together with a smile.

 

Jaehee’s eyes widened.

“Hee~”

She shook her head at him.

“I….need to go. I’ll see you later.” She said as she headed for the door.

Changmin sighed and leaned on his chair dejectedly. He didn’t intent to tell her right away. He knew she was still going through a difficult time regarding the scandal and their breakup.

Changmin’s phone started to ring, he looked at the screen and tossed it on the table.

 

Jaehee felt her cheeks color as she entered the elevator. She didn’t expect him to say that. Let alone him saying those three words to her. She didn’t know what to think, she didn’t know what to say to him.

She knew this was going to give her a headache. It’s not that she hates him. But…..she didn’t know. She shook her head as she leaned on the steel walls. Maybe going on a break was a right thing to do after all.

 

 

It was the day for Haejung’s fashion show. Soomin went in the venue of the show calmly. She slipped inside the make up room and found Max with Jaehee. She raised her brows at her sibling.

“Hey guys.” She smiled. Jaehee gave her a nod, while Max continued reading his book.

“Max….I have some things to discuss with you.” She said while pointing towards the door with her shoe. Max nodded and stood up.

Jaehee sighed in relief as the two went out.

Having a Shim in the room didn’t make her comfortable, plus she didn’t know why Max was acting weird today.

 

“Is something wrong oppa?” Soomin asked in hushed tones.

“I told her.”

“Mwo?” Soomin looked up at her sibling.

“I told her I love her.”

Soomin smiled.

“Isnt that good?” She whispered.

“No, do you know what she’s going through right now? It’s my fault she’s being like this~”

"Soomin?"

They both looked up.

Soo smiled.

“Glad you could come!” She said in French as she hugged the tall young man. They greeted each other and kissed each other’s cheeks.

Changmin blinked and narrowed his eyes at her.

“I’ll explain later, oppa you go back at the make up room.” She said.

 

 

As soon as Changmin left, Soomin looked at her friend.

“I have to fly back tomorrow, I still have shoot.” The man said in Korean.

“Thanks for coming, Wuwu.” She chuckled as they walked to where Haejung was.

“As long as you treat me food after this, Mimin.”

Soomin chuckled as she pushed the door. Haejung looked at them.

“Unnie, the new model’s here.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so...i decided to get back to tumblr-ing again :>

http://bluestone1317.tumblr.com/

hope you check out my blog :3