Chapter 30

Veiled Exploitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye had her back leaning on Min Ho's upper body with his arms wrapping around her. The sun soon rise slowly right in front of their eyes and were just admiring the view. The breeze were blowing softly towards them.

"Min Ho Oppa~ It's a new day."

"Yup.. And I can't think of a better way to start a new day with you here with me in my arms and our couple hoodies... Komawo...." Min Ho said as he kissed her temple. 

"I love you Min Ho Oppa~~" Shin Hye said before turning her head to kiss Min Ho on his lips.

"I love you too Shin Hye... And you've been stealing kisses from me the whole night today uh?"

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"I do... Of course I do... How can I not when it's from my lady love..."

Shin Hye smiled at his comment before kissing him again on his lips.

"But Shin Hye ya~~"

"Wae Oppa?"

"You are not kissing me just because you want to distract me from the kiss you did for that drama right?"

"Huh?" 

"Ya Shin Hye-sshi... You're trying to feign ignorance right?"

Shin Hye blink her eyes to display her aegyo to Min Ho.

"It's not working dear..."

"But it was just a peck.. Unlike our kiss on the drama that we did together..."

"Orh~ I don't remember that..."

"Don't lie Oppa~~ You saw the clip right?"

"Hehehehe... Shall we re-enact it here dear?"

"Here?"

"Neh.. Wae?"

"Ani... Nothing..."

"Aigoo~ We haven't even started and you are already blushing.." Min Ho teased a flustered Shin Hye.

"Kiss me already Oppa~~"

At the invitation, Min Ho swooped in for a kiss just the way it was on the scene that had acted together on. He tried watching the drama to allow him to recall but he could not remember anything from it. It just made him realise that from the way he looked on camera, he was a man in love. Only confirming Manager Kim's words that he did showed interest in Shin Hye during filming, and watching the drama made Min Ho to appreciate Shin Hye's presence in his life even more and to treat her well.

When they finally broke away from the kiss, both of them were smiling as they looked at each other. 

"Oppa~ We need to get back now... We have to help Ahboenim and Ommoni with the vegetables..."

"Neh... Let's go."

Min Ho folded the picnic mat and grabbed the torchlight along. 

"So what do you want us to do? Should we hold hands or you want me to piggy back you dear?"

"Hmmmm.... Let's hold hands Oppa..."

"But aren't you tired?"

"I'm okay... You're tired too..."

"Ani.. Get on my back..."

Shin Hye got on his back and settled herself on his broad back. 

"Oppa~~ You got a lot more muscular within a month uh..." 

"Hahaha... Yup... Just for you..."

"Awww~~~ "

"Hehehe... By the way Shin Hye ah... Did you lost weight?"

"Oppa~~ Is that a compliment or just being sarcastic?"

"Ani... I'm serious... You definitely loss weight... Have you not been eating well?"

"I think so... There's so many things to do..." Shin Hye whined like a little girl would. 

"Then while you are here I'm going to feed you well.."

"How can I not love you Oppa when you are being so sweet to me like this?"

"Who am I? I am Lee Min Ho... and I am Park Shin Hye's man.. That's why... And I don't mind wearing that badge proudly."

"But I'm sad Oppa...."

"Wae? Who made you sad Shin Hye?"

"I have to leave for Seoul tonight after dinner...."

"I know... Don't be sad... It makes it even difficult for me..."

"Mianhae Oppa...."

"Don't worry love...."

They soon reached their house and returned the picnic mat and torchlight back to its place. They washed up a little before making their way out to the vegetables and fruits farm, still dressed in their couple hoodies. They walked hand in hand towards the farm with their Ahboenim and Ommoni already there. 

"Ahboenim... Ommoni... We are here~~" Shin Hye called them out.

"Orh~~ Aigoo~~ Look at what they are wearing... Aigoo~ Kyeopta..." 

"Komawo Ommoni~~" Shin Hye said with a wide smile on her face. 

"Ommoni... How can we help out?" said Min Ho who was slightly embarrassed by the Ahjumma's comment. 

"Since we are here... The both of you can help at the fruit farm..."

"Neh... Let's go Oppa..."

The both of them enjoyed each other's company and began harvesting the fruits. They first went to get the oranges and even then they wanted to show their love for each other. When it gets difficult for Shin Hye to get the orange that was closer to the top, Min Ho would lift her up by asking her to sit on his shoulders to allow her to reach out for it. They then proceed to the strawberry farm too. 

"Shin Hye my dear... We are suppose to harvest the strawberries not to eat every single one that you harvest dear..."

"Hehehehe... But I'm hungry..."

"Ok ok... You rest first and eat okay while I'll go and harvest some more..."

"Komawo Oppa~~"

They went about and helped with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter