Chapter 13

Veiled Exploitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Min Ho went out leaving Shin Hye all alone at home. She then prepared herself to go to work. While she was working with the male model, she worries a lot. She was afraid that Min Ho would drop by and cause a huge scene at the location. But lucky for her, the thing that worries her the most did not happened. She followed through the rest of her filming with an assured heart. After the shooting ended, the crew wanted to go to a nearby club for a drink or two. Shin Hye who did not want to be considered rude if she were to turn down the invitation, followed the rest of the crowd.

When they stepped into the club, they were brought to an area where the leather seats were since they had booked for it earlier. Shin Hye was scanning the club around since she was not use to the environment that she was in. She only went to a club once during her year as a celebrity when one of the artist that she knows was celebrating his birthday in the club. 

As the rest of the crew proceed towards the dance floor, she remained in her seat. She sat down with a drink in her hand, and was able to get a good look of the club from where she was seated. She had a smile on her face until a man approached her. 

"Hey pretty lady... What are you doing by yourself all alone here..?"

The man sat beside Shin Hye and tried to get chummy with her. Shin Hye did not like the situation that she was in. She then went to the dance floor where the group of crew that had came with her were. She joined the dance and was having fun with her group. Unknown to Shin Hye, Min Ho was lurking and had been following her around in secret.

When Shin Hye finally reached home, she saw Min Ho was waiting for her at the living room. 

"Min Ho Oppa~~" said Shin Hye with a smile on her face as she attempted to give him a hug. 

Min Ho pushed Shin Hye away.

"Huh? What happened Min Ho Oppa?"

"What the hell are you doing?" 

"How can you cheat on me with another guy?"

"No I did not... I did not cheat on you..."

"You went to the club isn't it? I'm sure you had great fun."

"Huh? How did you know where I was?"

"So you were even thinking of hiding the fact from me?"

"I didn't mean that Min Ho Oppa..."

"I am disappointed in you Shin Hye..."

"Mianhae Min Ho Oppa~~ I didn't mean to.."

"I guess you need to be punished again..."

"Huh?" 

Shin Hye tried to walk away as fear started to envelope her. Min Ho who did not want her to leave pulled her by the wrist. They were struggling as they pushed and tugged on each others' arms. As they were struggling, Min Ho lost his balance and fell flat on his back smashing the coffee table made of glass. Shin Hye panicked and got the first aid box. She then wanted to dial for the ambulance to send Min Ho to the hospital but she was stopped.

"Don't call the ambulance. I'll be fine."

"But.. Your back is bleeding... Min Ho Oppa~"

"It's okay... Just apply some medicine on it and I'll be alright."

She picked out the small pieces of broken glass from Min Ho's back and put it aside before she cleaned up the wounds with antiseptic ethanol. Min Ho groaned when his wounds came in contact with the ethanol. Shin Hye's heart ache at the sight and was feeling bad about it.

Shin Hye attended to every single cut on his body caused by the pieces of broken glass with tears in her eyes. She dressed up the wounds and remained behind Min Ho as she sobbed.

That night, Shin Hye out of guilt, surrendered herself to him. Similar to the day before, Min Ho abused her all over again. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter