Chapter 11

Veiled Exploitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They did not keep in contact with each other until the time they had to film again. Shin Hye was nervous about having to meet him again. Today's scene involved the flashback of their school life back in Korea before the move to LA. And for today's scene, the supporting actor was involved in the filming. 

The scene was about Shin Hye's character being new to the school and gained the interest of the school bully played by Kim Woo Bin instantly. Though the scene was quite light, Min Ho who was present, did not like what he was seeing. He was filled with total jealousy and he could not explained why either. His jealousy was towards the extreme and was having difficulty controlling his emotion when he saw Shin Hye being touched by Woo Bin even though it was written in the script.

Shin Hye continued with the filming well. However, she was occasionally disturbed by Min Ho's expression throughout the filming. When the director called for a cut, Shin Hye saw Min Ho walking away from the scene. She chased after him when they were given a fifteen minutes break.

Min Ho who walked towards a secluded area away from the crew as fast as possible but he had Shin Hye following him all the way there.

"Min Ho Oppa~ Are you okay?" said Shin Hye as she tried to catch her breath.

Min Ho kept quiet but his stance with his hands in his pocket was intimidating for Shin Hye.

"Min Ho Oppa~~ Are you not feeling well?" Shin Hye attempted to break the ice cold atmosphere.

Min Ho finally replied in low but sarcastic tone, "You like it that he held your hand?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Do you like it that he held your hand during filming?" Min Ho repeated his question.

"We just followed the script. That's all.."

"That's all? That's all? Do you really think that is all?!" Min Ho who got agitated by Shin Hye's answer.

"Mianhae Oppa~" Shin Hye replied automatically apologising for a reason that she don't even know but did it anyway.

From afar, the director was calling for Shin Hye to resume filming.

"Go ahead~ Your boyfriend is waiting." Min Ho told her sarcastically.

Shin Hye who was upset by his words but interestingly, she felt guilty for somewhat being responsible for hurting Min Ho's feelings with her actions. 

Min Ho was not present throughout the rest of the scene. While Shin Hye became worried about how will she be able to continue filming if Min Ho were to behave in this manner again. 

The filming finally ended for Shin Hye and she began to look for Min Ho, but he was no longer in sight as he left immediately after he was done filming, without even saying his goodbyes to her.

 

The next day...

It was a scene that only involved the two of them. Shin Hye whose memory still fresh from yesterday's incident came to the scene feeling nervous yet again. Min Ho was unpredictable for Shin Hye to figure what and when will he do next. 

But to Shin Hye's surprise, Min Ho was so sweet to her during the filming that he was even willing to go through the script with her and not showing a single hint of jealousy that was practically full based on yesterday's incident. 

Shin Hye began to think to herself about Min Ho's drastic changes. 

Does he only behaved in that manner when there are other actors around? And became mild mannered and sweet when it was a scene that only involved the two of us? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

That day, Shin Hye was just happy that filming ended well without any glitches. Shin Hye who was preparing to go back home was stopped by Min Ho.

"Shin Hye ya~~"

"Neh Oppa... What is it?"

"Come.. I'll give you a ride home." Min Ho offered to take her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter