Chapter 10

Veiled Exploitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Filming resume. Shin Hye was still awkward around Min Ho, while Min Ho on the other hand was acting as if nothing had happened yesterday. Shin Hye tried her best to keep herself calm even though she could clearly remember yesterday's scene so well that it appeared in her dreams. It was something Shin Hye had never experienced before. She does not like it yet she does not hate it either because it was the first for a guy to be so upfront towards her. But as she was afraid that it was only something that she felt on her own and thinking that Min Ho was just fooling around with her, she carried on with filming just as per script. So when Min Ho approached her for a chat, she just act as per normal.

Like I thought so... He was just kidding with me.. Thank goodness I did not reveal anything.- Shin Hye's thoughts.

 

Indeed Min Ho was behaving as if nothing had happened. He was cracking nonsensical jokes that Shin Hye can't help but to laugh too. 

The scene that they were suppose to film before going back to Korea was a scene at the airport whereby Shin Hye's character decided to head back to Seoul to be with her aunt since she was not able to trace her sister's whereabouts and since her mother had passed on, she had no other reason to be staying in LA any longer. Min Ho's character who refused to let her go insisted on having her number before she leaves. 

The filming went well and they did not have to retake the scene many times. The director called for a cut and finally wrapping up their filming in LA. Min Ho was indifferent after the scene. If the day before, he was all up on Shin Hye, following her around and insisting on dating her, today, he was hanging out with the rest of the crew leaving Shin Hye confused and puzzled by his behaviour. That night, they packed their belongings to prepare for the flight back home to Seoul.

...........

The next day...

All of the cast and crew checked out of the hotel and head towards the lobby where the chartered buses was already waiting for them. They board the bus and this time around, Min Ho did not sit down beside Shin Hye. That made Shin Hye be sure about Min Ho not being serious when he told her that he wanted to date her out. But at the same time, she was unsure too about her feelings that was making her feel the way she feels, because the moment Min Ho helped her out during the airplane ride, she definitely felt an attraction towards him but it was not strong enough to be called or considered love. But just an attracting force.

Though Min Ho was being indifferent in the bus, for the airplane ride back to Seoul, he took the seat beside Shin Hye.

"Huh? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your manager?" Shin Hye asked with a hint of panic.

"What? I was given this seat... Wae? Should I change then?" said Min Ho without any emotions attached.

"Ani... It's not that.."

"Oh ok then.. Then I don't see a problem." Min Ho replied stoicly as he settled himself well in his seat. 

As the plane started to move, Min Ho who was resting his eyes, placed Shin Hye's hands by linking it around his arm without even asking for Shin Hye's permission. Honestly, it was driving Shin Hye crazy but as if he knew she would not be able to say anything to retaliate because of her nerves, he did it anyway. This time around even though Shin Hye was nervous, she did not threw up. They reclined their seats and settled in, with arms still linking but was covered by the blanket to prevent unnecessary gossips. Shin Hye's feelings was like a roller coaster ride as Min Ho was so unpredictable yet became incredibly charming to her. Throughout the trip except for the times when they had to go to the bathroom, they had their arms linked under the blanket. But neither Min Ho nor Shin Hye said anything about it. 

Finally, the airplane touched down in Seoul. The pictures

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter