Chapter 17

Veiled Exploitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they reached Shin Hye's 'parents' home that Shin Hye bought for them when she told them to retire as money began to roll in for her, Min Ho was still asleep on her shoulder.

"Min Ho-sshi... Wake up... We're here..." Shin Hye waking him up as she tapped on his shoulder.

"Mmmmmrrggghh~~" Min Ho who was still in deep sleep.

"Manager Kim.. I don't think we are able to wake him up like this... Hmmm.. We help him alright..."

"Neh... "

They supported Min Ho on one side each with Shin Hye's Ommoni opening the door to the room for him. Her Ommoni had prepared another room for Manager Kim. 

"Kamsahamnida Ahjummonie..."

"You're welcome... I hope it is comfortable enough for you..."

"Neh.. Thank you.. Sorry that Min Ho-sshi is not able to greet you..."

"It's okay... Don't worry about it..."

Shin Hye left the room after settling Min Ho in.

"Manager Kim, help him to change into something comfortable... Ommoni has prepared it and it's on the table.. After that... Please have your rest."

"Sure sure.. Thank you once again.."

"I should be thanking you instead for helping."

Manager Kim gave Shin Hye and her Ommoni a slight bow before entering the room to help Min Ho change, while Shin Hye brought her Ommoni to her room to explain what had happened. 

"Ommoni... I really need to help him. I know this is a bit sudden and inconvenient for the both of you, Ommoni and Ahboenim. After he went missing for a year, I found him again. And it seems for me now that he did not went missing for no reason. And he needs to stay away from the media especially since he cannot even remember that he has been away for a year."

"So you saying he cannot even remember you?"

"Yes... He can't remember me.. But amazingly he can remember his manager.. So... I need to know what went wrong. Why is it that only me he can't remember?.. He can't even remember that we met back in 2009. During the photoshoot."

"Isn't he the actor that acted opposite you? And that you actually had feelings for him?"

"Neh Ommoni... I've shared with you before about it..." said Shin Hye as she let out a heavy sigh.

"Arasso.. I've also inform your Ahboenim about having them over.. But I will inform him of the arrangement tomorrow because he is already asleep."

"Neh Ommoni.. Komawo... Thank you for helping Min Ho Oppa~"

"We should thank him instead.... Since he's the one that recommended you remember?"

"Neh... " Shin Hye replied with a bittersweet smile on her face.

Shin Hye went to her car to retrieve her clothes, the notebooks and papers and also Min Ho's clothes that she managed to grab too for him to change into. She placed it all in her room before she went to wash herself up. When Shin Hye was done with washing up after a long day of running around, she changed into a long sleeve hoodie. 

Perfect to cover both the wrists and the neck while it heals. - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Before she put it on, she wore a sleeveless tank top and applied medication to ensure that the bruises will go away as fast as possible since it will be bad if her 'parents' saw her bruised up like that and it will cause a lot of hassle and trouble to be having to explain to them of her situation and she did not want them to worry about her either. For now she is just thankful that she does not have any schedules on. Shin Hye took the notebook to read again. This time around she prepared her heart for whatever that she was about to read. 

Yet again today during filming... I can't even... I can't even look at Shin Hye being in the arms of Shin Hye.. The whole day I can't think of anything else except for Shin Hye... That I even had to retake such a simple scene many times.. I was distracted by thoughts of her... She was all over my mind... I kept hearing her calling out for me... Even when she wasn't... I am even scaring myself by this... Just imagine how much fear she is feeling at those moments?

........

In another entry that Min Ho had written...

I went to meet KES to ask her about these strange feelings that I have been feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter