Ep 8-Looking out for you;I don’t know why. (Day 2)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
“Okay, it time for our bedtime now. Who gonna be a look out?” Taemin asked. Amber raised her hand. “oh, you want to be look out?” taemin asked. Amber nodded happily with her smiled. “Thanks amber. If you feel sleepy, just wake me up okay? So we can exchanged look out” Minho told Amber. “s-sl-eep-py?” Amber asked.
 
“What? You don’t know about Sleep too?! Let me guess, you also don’t know about Dream?” Suzy asked with her surprised face. Amber nodded with her confused face.
 
“Sleep mean like you were laying down and close your sleep. Then you dozing off, that is called sleeping. and Dream mean, a dream that you wanna be like whatever you want in your dream. There Sweetdream and Nightmare. Nightmare is something you were so scared in your sleep.” Yuri explained to Amber. Amber just nodded as she understanding.
 
“You never had been sleeping?” Jessica asked. Amber shook her head as she never been sleep. Krystal looked at Amber with her worried face. “Don’t worry, me and Krystal here, will teach you about human life.” Jessica said while smiling to Amber. “T-th-an-k Y-yo-u” Amber thanks Jessica.
 
“no problem” Yuri wrapping Jessica waist and smiled to Amber.
 
“erm, unnie. I’ll be stayed up late. I still haven’t felt sleepy yet. Can I stay with Amber?” Krystal asked Jessica. Jessica hesitated but just smiled to her younger sister. “Sure you can. Hey amber, take care of my sister. If she feeling sleepy, just forced her to go sleep, got it?” Amber saluted to Jessica. Jessica giggling at Amber silly salute. “Thanks unnie.” Krystal smiled to her sister.
 
A hour has past, all of them is drifting off to their dreamland. Krystal just sitting and watching Amber looking out the window standing there. Krystal starting boring, she whisper out. “Hey amber.” Amber turn her head to looked at Krystal.
 
Krystal POV
I feeling bored, I called her out. Whispering. She looked at me, “can you sit beside me?” I pat the space beside me. Amber nodded and sat with me. I turn my body around to faced her. I ordered her to turn her body and facing to me. She followed my word.
 
We both were facing each other. I noticed there no more redden lining at her neck. I smiled at myself and gentle caressed her neck. “how come my voice can make your heart starting beating?” I looked away as I asked her. “I d-do-nt k-no-w” she answered. I looked at her face, “why you want to protect us all?” I asked her again. “I d-do-nt k-no-w w-wh-y” she answered again.
 
“don’t you afraid of your master?” I asked. She shook her head. I smile relief and still a little bit worried feeling. 
 
“Is that your sword?” (Nodded) “Does it sharp?” (nodded) “Can I touch it? I promised I’ll careful myself.” She handed her sword. I pulled out the sword, it shining but dark sword.
 
“oh, is a katana sword.” I am scanning her sword for a while. “how about that short sword? Can you take out your weapon? I wanna see it all.” She took out all her weapon. I looked at her weapon, “so you’re good with your sword only?” (nodded)
 
“I like your short sword here.” I look closely this short sword. After already looked all her weapons, I gave her short sword back. But she pushed back to me.
 
I looked at her confusedly, “f-fo-r y-yo-u” she smiled at me. “oh really? You sure?” I asked to confirm it. She nodded. “Thanks, don’t worry. I will used it nicely and clean it” I said and smiled sweetly to her.
 
Amber POV
I gave my second sword. The short sword. Knowing that she liked my second sword. So I gave it to her. It just I always used my katana sword and never been using my second sword. I smiled back to her.
 
Author POV
As they were smiling sweetly each other. Amber’s katana sword starting glowing out.  
It caught KryBer’s attention. They look at Amber’s Katana sword with their shocked face and saw the light was glowed out was from the Tsuka (handle) of the sword. Suddenly her Tsuka (handle) was changed color as the light was fading out. Kryber gasped out shocking.
 
Kryber quickly scanned closely to Amber’s sword with their still shocked face. Her Tsuba (Guard) was changed to round shape, Her Tsuka Ito (Cord Warp) was changed to Blue color and lastly it her Same (Ray Skin) also changed to White.
 
“what happen to your sword?!” Krystal asked. Amber just nodding her shoulder as she also don’t know. “it changed the color.” Krystal said. “That weird. so amber? You okay with it? That your sword had a little bit change?” Krystal asked. Amber nodded. “Don’t worry, I will asked Yuri unnie and Minho oppa. If they know something about your sword.” Krystal reassures Amber. Amber just quiet down while looking at her sword. And put back her sword.
 
10 minutes past.
"You know, you should speak more. Rather than you just nodding, shook your head. Try to speak more frequently so you can learn to speak comfortable it.” Krystal said.
 
“Okay, try to say ‘Yes’” Krystal start her teaching lesson. “Ye-e-sh” amber spoke carefully. “okay, Is Yes. Not Yesh. Is okay. How about ‘No’? “N-nu-oo”
“Yah, is No. Not Nuo. Follow my mouth. No. Yes.” Krystal slap softly at Amber’s hand. “No… Yes…..” Amber carefully said.
 
Krystal smiled to Amber and Patting Amber’s head “Good job.” Amber smiling happily. “Okay, try to say ‘I don’t know’ but No stuttering.” “I… don’t…. know….” Amber said slowly. “GOOD JOB AMBER” Krystal exclaimed quietly and thumb up to Amber. Amber’s face changed to Happy Face.
 
“Okay, we continued this again tomorrow. Good night Amber.” Krystal was about to walked away from Amber. Amber quickly grab Krystal’s wrist. Krystal looked at her “What it is amber?”
 
“C-can you s-sleep h-here n-near to me?” Amber said. “Whoa, amber. You lessen your stuttering. Okay.” Krystal smiled to Amber, and decided lay down near amber and sleep. Amber just silently looking at Krystal’s face. “You look so pretty when you sleep.” Amber thought. “Good Night Krys” Amber spoke easily without stutter.
 
 
Amber didn’t notice there 2 persons haven’t sleeping yet. “Babe, tomorrow we leave them. Is no safe with that amber” A guy mouthing to the other guy. The other guy just nodded.
 
WHO IS THAT GUY? Guess? :P