Ep 27-Flashback 3 (Day 26)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Author POV
They almost are reaching to Safe Island. It only matter is to cross of the lake. They decided to take a rest for 3 days and to make a boat with big wood.
 
“Hey, amber. What are you doing?” Krystal asked, spotted Amber sitting alone near the lake. “Just playing with my water power.” Amber said. “Boring huh?” Krystal sat beside Amber and put her head on Amber’s shoulder. “Yeah.” Amber said.
 
A few minutes has past, just then the cloud change to black cloud as it is about to rain in any minutes. “You should go to Sica noona. Stay on shelter. Don’t worry I’ll catch up to you later.” Amber said. “Okay then. Don’t be long.” Krystal said. Amber just nodded
 
why the cloud change to dark cloud all the sudden. That’s weird.” Amber thought. She stood up and plays it for the last time. She making a water tornado and suddenly a thunder shot down then hit at Water Tornado.
 
“AHH!!” Amber held her heart. It was shock pain in her heart. The water tornado was destroys down. “What was that?” Amber said as the shock pain gone for a few seconds. “I should get out here” Amber said. She shrugged it off and she walked back to safe place.
 
Amber almost coming to safe place but suddenly she kneeled down and held her head. She make a silent screamed and a flash came into her mind.
 
Flashback
Those dog zombies spotted me and chasing me instead. I keep on running from them. Unfortunately, I meet a dead end. “Poor you. You chose a wrong road.” Josh said while clapping his hand. “Eat her now. Just one dog.” Josh command one of his dogs. He has 8 dogs.
 
One of the dog, charge at me. I quickly pulled out my sword and slashed off it neck. Josh was surprised at my slashing skill. “you’re good. How about two?” Josh said. 2 dogs charged forward to me. I easily defeated them and killed them. Josh is just clapping his hand as he is amazed at me.
 
 “Good, how about me? You take that challenge?” Master Zombie asked. “Hell yeah, I will cut your head off and burn it.” I said. “okay then. We should used our combat fighting first. So?” Master Zombie suggest. “Okay then. To tell you that I am black belt of taekwondo” I said. “I see.”
 
I put back my sword and doing the posture of taekwondo. We start fighting. A sound of punch, kicking and groan was heard. “You’re not so bad, huh?” Master Zombie said, was amazed at my taekwondo skill. His cheek was wounded and he breathing heavily as he feeling tired and hurt.
 
“Okay no more playtimes. It times to finish you off. In silent and smooth way.” Master Zombie smirking at me. I quickly pull out my sword and stay there. Just then he stretched out his left hand pointing at me and he used some sort of a frost power then shot at me. I quickly slashed that frost and it separate into two ways.
 
“WHAT?!” Master zombie was so surprised. “AAAAHHHH!!!” I screamed out angrily and charge toward him. Before my blade were could slash his neck. My sword suddenly stopped. I looked at him and saw his palm facing my sword. ‘must be his telekinesis power’ I thought. I forcedly move my sword forward him. It was moving in a bit.
 
Master Zombie looked at me with his shock face. I was too focused at killing him, didn’t noticed or know that Master Zombie was using his telekinesis to lift a stone rock and hit it at my head. And I fainted.
End Flashback.
 
Author POV
Amber was breathing hard as her pain lessened out. She slowly standing and wipe her tear before she walked in the safe place. Krystal spotted Amber and called her. But Amber didn’t hear and didn't looked at Krystal; she just went straight to her tent. Krystal was confused but just shrugged it off. Amber quickly taking her bottle water and drank it.
 
“So I was fighting with Master Zombie when I was just human. But how come that his powers attack doesn’t effect on me? it must because of my sword. My dad must put some spell on his sword and I can feel dad’s spirit in this sword.” Amber said.
 
“Thanks dad for protecingt me. You’re watching me and Jackie unnie down here with mom right?” Amber said. “Don’t worry, I will bring them to safe island in safety. I will take care of them and Jackie unnie.” Amber said.