Ep 12-New People (Day 10) Part 1

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Amber POV
It been 10 days has past, our groups has been increasing as we on our way to Safe Island. I’m riding my motorcycle and at my backs who keep on clinging on my waist is Hyun Ah. A night dancer. I already knew that she is flirting at me and liked me. Krys told me that.
 
In front of me has 2 sport cars, on my left & right side has 2 motorcycles too and lastly behind me, has 2 armored car vans driving between one big double-decker bus.
In the sport car;
JongKey and L.Joe with N.
On my left, Zelo and On my right, is Yong Guk.
In the first vans are Krystal, Suzy and YulSic with YunJung and EunYoung.
In the buses, other survivor and some kids. The bus driver is Taemin and Jung Kook, accompany by TaeNy, SooSun, Fei, Min and Jia.  
Lastly vans are Minho, Eunhyuk and Donghae . Gunner is at the bus.
 
I know Fei, Jia, Min, Donghae, Eunhyuk, N, L.Joe, Jung Kook, Sunny, Sooyoung, Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk. The one person who is bugging me is Hyun Ah. Lastly most person who hated me is Gunner. Also my little friend, YunJung and EunYoung.
 
Flashback. (5 days ago)
“Minho hyung, i sense a group of survivors. In front of us” I told Minho. “really, we should go there hurry.”
 
On our way, suddenly we were all was surrounding by unfamiliar groups. All of them pointing their gun at us all and shouting at us to drop our gun. So we all did what they told us. Krys told me, not to do something stupid. So I just stood up only and putting my both hands on my back-head. Good thing I wore my sunglasses to hide my red eyes. That guy looks like younger guy walked to us and taking our weapon away.
 
That guy look like me and jonghyun order us to line-up, on the right is Boys and on the left is Girls. Of course, I’m on the line of girls. Each of our body were scanned by those people in case if we have hidden weapon. After Jessica, that guy look like p.e.rvert guy was intentional touching and d Krys . That guy look like us was scolding him, not to do p.e.rvert stuff but he doesn’t listened to him and keep on touching her . Krys was so angry at his ert touched and slapped at his cheek.
 
Then that p.e.rvert guy was anger up by her slapped, was about to slap her back. I immediately hold his hand before it could land on her cheek. “Don’t you dare slap my krys!Amber thought.
 
He pulled his hand off my grasp and kicking me hard. I falling down and my sunglasses were fell off. That p.e.rvert guy is grabbing my hair and harshly lifted me to stand up. My group just quiet down as they watching me getting slapped by that p.e.rvert. I just looked down on the floor, trying keeping my temper down while that p.e.rvert guy keep on slapping my face. “Krys, say something!” Amber thought.
 
I heard Jonghyun spoke out, “Don’t you dare slaps her again! Or else you might be regret it!!” in threaten tone. “SO WHAT!! SLAP ME AGAIN?! HAHAHA. LOSER!!” and continued slapping me. “GUNNER STOP NOW!!” that guy look like us shouting at this p.e.rvert guy named Gunner. Still didn’t listened to that guy.
 
“Hae-ah, you should go down and stop him now! Before he could hurt her.” Another guy talked to him. “YAH, YOU BETTER STOP NOW, OR ELSE I MAKE MY VOICE UP!!” Krys shouting at Gunner with angry tone. “VOICE UP?! HAHAHA.. ooh~ I’m scared~ she gonna screaming for her daddy!!” that gunner laughed it off and make fun of her. I heard Jessica spoke softly to Krys, “Say it, N.O.W.”
 
“AMBER, Teach him a lesson NOW!!” finally Krys command me. I lifted my face to show him, my redness eyes. He starting freaking out and shouting out “F**K SHE A ZOMBIE!!” was about to pull the trigger.
 
I quickly stretching out my hand forward, using my telekinesis power to pulling their weapon off from their grasp then aiming to them. That Gunner was fall down and crawling backward while looking at me with his horrible face. I lift my other empty hand as my target aiming that Gunner and fly him to the air.
 
“AAHHHHH!!!! PUT ME DOWWN NOWWW!!!” he shouted out, feeling scared of the high. Krys went beside me and the other taking their weapon back. “Serve you right!” Amber thought.
 
“I already warning you, JERK!!” Key said to Gunner. “Look, we all trying to go Safe Island. We’re not coming here to make a war with you all. We all are good people. We coming to peace, just wanna asks about safe island only” Minho trying reassuring that guy look like us.
 
“Why should we believed you?! That FREAK Girl is with you guys!!” That younger guy exclaimed in scared tone. “HEY, don’t call her a Freak!!” Jessica protesting it. Their group, girls are shaking, feeling afraid. The guys just stood there frozen with their sweat dripping down to their face.
 
Minho sighed out and said to Krys, “Soojung, tell Amber to put that guy down” Krys sigh heavily and spoke to me, “Haish, fine! Amber, put him down” I hesitating for a while but putting him down slowly. Before he could reach on the ground, I decided to punish him by crashing him down to ground. I just smirked at victory when seeing him running away like a coward. “Thanks Amber” Krys whispered thanks to me.
 
“Who are you all? Why she with you guys? Isn’t she a zombie?” That leader guy asked us in calm tone but his face still scared face. Minho start the introduction “Okay, I’m minho. The leader of this group. Here, taemin my brother, Jonghyun and Key, Yuri, Suzy, Krystal and Jessica they sister and This is-”
 
“Amber. I’m a Half Zombie and Half Human.” I said. “what your name? are you the leader of this group?” I asked him. He freaked out as I asking him. “I’m donghae. Yes, I’m the leader.” 
 
“Good, can you scold that person who doing dirty gesture to Krys here?” I asks favor to donghae who nodding fast, feeling afraid at my voice.
 
"Since you are the leader, let me remind you all. Don’t even think of shooting us. FYI, this is not just her power only. There more power that she can make. You don’t want to know that.” Key threatens them. All of them nodding as they were frightening at Amber.
 
“Okay, amber.” Krys said to me. I telekinesis it their weapon back to the owner. “i did this because that guy is doing something dirty stuff on my master.” I said in mad tone.
 
“I am so sorry. He is just drunk.” Donghae apologizes to Krys. “Is okay.” Krys forgive him. “Did I hear that you said she’s your master?” another guy asked me carefully. “Yeah she is. We’re Amber’s friend” Yuri answered.
 
Suddenly we heard a gunshot; another guy panicking went to Donghae and whispered to him. “WHAT!!” Donghae exclaimed. “What it is?” Suzy asked. “A some sort of Beasts with more zombies, coming to attacking us all. I’m sorry, I gotta go now.” Donghae was about walked away. Minho grabbed his wrist and said “We coming with you” Donghae just nodded.
 
At the roof top. Donghae and groups are standing by their position. While me and my groups just look down. “It a er Beast.” I spoke out as I saw that beast. “what?” Donghae asked. “That is er Beast, your weapon won’t use. Because it taking too much time to kill it.” Minho said. “Let Amber do this” Jonghyun said.
 
Seeing Donghae doesn’t know what to say. I went to the edge of roof and turn my body to face my friends. I saw Krys’s face, she is worried about me again. I just smiled to her and spoke to her, “Don’t worry. I will take care of myself. I’ll be careful.”
 
I fall down myself in backward. While falling down, I pulled out my sword and turning my body so my feet could landing on the ground. My landing crashing hard causing the ground was cracking out.
 
I smirked at myself “No more playtimes.” I spoke myself. 8 er Beasts are charging at me and start attacking me all in once. I fight them back and slashing multiple times.
 
Author POV
Meanwhile on the rooftop. Donghae was speechless as he seeing Amber is fighting the beast. “HAE!! The zombies!! We gotta go NOW!! Before those zombies could reach the cinema hall!!” That guy exclaimed. Donghae is running down with that guy, together with Minho’s group. When they are already arrived in front of Cinema Hall, they saw more zombies were able to breaking the fence. All of them starting shooting at those zombies.
 
Back to Amber POV
“AAH” one of er beast able slash through on my leg. I groan painfully and quickly kill that culprit beast. Only 2 left of er Beast. I wasn’t caution myself that there were some zombies grabbing my both leg and my both arm from behind then biting me as they are eating me. Krys will mad at me” I thought myself. I start using my fire power to burning myself. Whole my body are burning and those zombies are also burned out but dead already.
 
While my body is still burning, I hold tightly my sword causing my sword forming a fire sword and run toward to that er Beast and.. 
A sound slashing was heard, er beast are quiet down. Their bodies slashed into 2.
 
After that, I used my telekinesis on me and fly up to the roof. I straight walked to the other side as I was already landing on roof. I looking down there and saw them. My group are also at down there and they trying to stop those zombies.KRYS!!”
 
I jumped off the roof and crashing down as I landing. Krys, my group and donghae was shocked seeing me on fire as I still burning myself. I formed my telekinesis to get all those zombies trapped in my round telekinesis and spreading my fire power inside my trap telekinesis. All those zombies died and got burned out. I started feeling a little bit dizzy right now. But i shook my head to throw that dizziness.
 
I lifted those corpses’ bodies and threw it away. I turn my head and saw Krys covering . “Oops, sorry. Excuse me” I said as fading out my fire power. Good thing my clothes are fireproof.
 
Krys run to me and hugged me. I gladly hugged her back. “YAH STUPID!! You scaring me off again!! Why are you on fire?” Krys asked in mad tone. “Err, I wasn’t caution myself when some zombie grabbing my body and got bitten by them. So no choice, had to burned myself” I honestly told her and Krys looked at my wounded. “But don’t worry. I heal it now” I quickly telling her and start my self-healing.
 
My group went to me and compliment at me like ‘YOU WERE SO AWESOME.’ ‘YOU LOOK SO COOL WHEN YOU ON FIRE’. Taemin and Suzy exclaimed to me. I just am laughing.
 
We all walked to Donghae who still speechless. A guy clicked his finger infront Donghae’s face and wipe it off the drool. Donghae snapped out of his trance and apologizes for his drooling. “Is that your other power?” Donghae asked. I nodded. “He can make Water and Tornado.” Taemin proudly said to Donghae.
 
“Oh,really. That so awesome. And Thank you for helping us. If it not you guys, I don’t know what will happened.” Donghae bowing and thanking to us.
 
Author POV
"No problem. Is our job. To help and save each other.” Minho sincerely said to Donghae. “Erm, what is it that inside that cinema hall?” suzy asked.
 
“Oh this, come. I’ll show you all” That guy motion us to followed. Donghae and That guy opened the door and we saw some kids and adult sitting at the edge with their scared face. “everyone, we’re safe now.” Donghae shout at them. Those people are sighing relief.
 
“What happen, hyung?” a little boy tugging Donghae’s shirt as he asking. “They all were helping us and saved us all” Donghae answered and lifted him up.
“About the beast? I heard they said it a big Beast?” A man asked worried tone. “Died already. She killed them all.” Donghae told him and pointing to Amber.
 
Everyone speechless and looked at Amber. The moment was spoiling by a guy shouting. “SHE IS A MONSTER!! SHE IS ONE OF THOSE ZOMBIE!!” Gunner exclaimed to them. Everyone gasped out shocking. “Wait wait. She is harmless!! She is good person!!” A guy protested for Amber.
 
“Believe me, she the one who the one  who cleaning and killed all this messed up” Donghae said. “Beside, this girl is Amber’s master.” Donghae said again and pointing to Krystal. 
 
Krystal feel a tugging on her shirt, she looked down and saw a familiar little boy and little girl looking at Krystal. “Is it true?” a girl asked. “That you’re master?” a boy asked again.
 
Krystal smiled sweetly and kneeled down, “Yeah, I’m her master. I’m krystal. What your name?” Krystal asked. “I’m YunJung and this is my sister Eunyoung” a boy named YunJung introduced himself and his sister too.
 
“Hai, yunjung-ah eunyong-ah. Nice to meet you.” Krystal greeting them with her loving smile. Suddenly YunJung went to Amber and looking at Amber. He reaching out his hand to Amber as he asking lifted him up. Amber looked at Yunjung weirdly.
 
“Do you want her to lift you up? By hand or Air?” Krystal asked YunJung. YunJung looked at Krystal with his confused face, “Hand? Air?” Yunjung asked. “This is Amber. You want her used her hand to lifted you up or By air? She can make err ‘magic’ like you were flying.” Krystal awkwardly said as she doesn’t know how to say.
 
“really?! I wanna try by Air then” Yunjung exclaimed excitedly. “err, I don’t think that a good idea.” Donghae declined the idea. “is okay. Amber can make it slowly and gently.” Yuri reassure it. “But she look so tired now” that guy said. “No, I’m not tired. (drank her water)” Amber said.
 
“I’ll be demonstration to you all.” Taemin said. Suzy told to Amber, “Okay amber, fly us. Gently.” Amber nodded.
 
Amber making her gesture with her telekinesis power and lifting Suzy and Taemin in the air. Everyone gasping out seeing Suzy and Taemin are flying on the air. While YunJung and Eunyoung clappily happily as they starting feeling excited. “ME ME ME” Yunjung and Eunyoung exclaimed together while they are jumping excitedly.
 
Krystal chuckled and grabbing Yunjung and EunYoung hands. Yunjung on her left side while Eunyoung on her right side. “Okay, amber.” Krystal make a signal to Amber to lift her up too. Amber nodded and lifting them up to the air.
 
Amber POV
“YEAH, I AM SUPERMAN!!” Yunjung make a superman pose. “THIS IS SO FUN!!” Eunyoung exclaimed. Me and my group are smiling seeing them having fun flying in the air. After a couple minutes, I slowly am putting them down and gently. I was sweating and feeling tired. Jessica saw it and wiping Amber’s sweat with the rag. Krystal looked at me with her apologizes face. 
 
Soon everyone went to Amber and welcoming them all with their friendly smiles. Gunner was feeling unbelievable at the scene and left the scene with his anger stomp. 
 
“HYUNG/OPPA!! That was fun!! THANK YOU” Yunjung and Eunyoung hugging on Amber’s waist. Amber just stood there awkwardly. “See, a kids also same thought as me. Amber is too handsome as a girl.” Suzy proudly said. Key just rolled his eyes.
 
“Okay, make a way for them. I wanna talk to them” Donghae said to them. Minho’s group followed Donghae. They are now arrived in meeting hall. Everyone taking their seat and sit down.
 
Their talking:
“I would like to say thank you again.” Donghae said.
“no problem. No need to thanks us again.” Minho said.
“So, you saving those entire survivors and keeping them safe?” Jessica asked
“Yeah, before I was a leader. It was my father.” Donghae said.
“where is your father?” Jonghyun asked.
“Dead already” Donghae said.
“What happened?” Key asked
“Killed by Master Zombie” donghae answered, sad tone. Amber gasped out.
“when? Himself killed your father?” Amber asked carefully. Krystal immediately holding Amber’s hand to calm her down.
“yeah.” Donghae said. Amber secretly sighing relief.
“I’m so sorry to hear that.” Krystal said and softly squeeze Amber’s hand on her hold.
“is okay.” Donghae said.
“Erm, how come you were half human and half zombie?” a guy asked amber. Amber looked at him weirdly.
“oh sorry. Where’s my manner. I’m Eunhyuk. Donghae’s Boyfriend.” A guy named Eunhyuk.
“EH, You both are gay too?!” Key exclaimed and pointing to EunHae.
“Yeap.” Donghae boldly said and sweetly holding Eunhyuk’s hand.
“Whoa, thought it just us. Right babe?” Key said.
“yeah. Both of us also gay. Me and Key are in relationship” Jonghyun said.
“whoa. That good to know that.” Donghae said.
“Ahem ahem.” Suzy faking her coughing.
“Oops sorry.” Eunhyuk apologize.
“As I was trying to asking you is, how come you were half human and half zombie?” Eunhyuk asked again to Amber.
“I don’t know or can’t remember about that.” Amber answered.
“I only remember that I was..” Amber hesitated.
“You were what?” Donghae asked.
“Can you make a promise you won’t mad at her and listen to her explanation” Jessica said to Donghae with her pleading eyes.
“O-okay. I promised won’t mad at her and I will stayed quiet” Donghae make a promise. Amber inhaled then exhaling.
“I was Master Zombie’s servant.” EunHae starting tense up.
 
“Master Zombie command me to go out from his palace and come back in one month. To find Young Blood. I followed his command. Then I found them out there. Also I smelled a young blood which is Krystal and Suzy. In my thought, I should just bring those young bloods and no need to come back in one month, come back earlier. I was about to eat Suzy but Krystal’s voice make my heartbeat starting beating as it was alive. Since that day, I start following her word and treat her as my new master. I crossed my heart to make a promise myself that I protect them. I able changed myself to be good person. My neck, it was locked collar before. But was taken off by krystal. (krystal take out the locked collar from her bag and push it toward Donghae). That locked collar is made by Master Zombie. I can’t remember why he locking my neck. All I remember, he make a command at me when this locked neck wrapping on my neck. About my power, I also don’t know why. All I know is My katana sword, my katana sword color was black and red before. Now it changed to Blue. (showing her katana sword.) My power is Water, Fire, Air, Teleport and Telekenesis.”
 
"So are you eating blood?" Eunhyuk asked carefully
"Nope, she not anymore." Suzy answered.
“why he is looking for young blood?” Donghae asked fright tone.
“Because he is getting weaker” Amber answered.
 
“I know I killed many innocent people because I had been control by Master Zombie. But now I never kill you all. I’m not the criminal servant anymore. All thanks to Krystal who taken off my locked collar” Amber told them. EunHae is starting relaxing as they hearing that.
“My name was Servant before, can’t speak properly. Krystal is the one who gave me the name Amber and they are the one who teaches me how to speak comfortably and learn about human life.” Amber said.
 
EunHae speechless and clapping their hand as they so awed at amber’s word.
 
“What will happen if your master knowing this and you’re not coming back in one month” Eunhyuk asked.
“About that. I don’t know. What is important to me, is protect my friends here. Especially Krys. My master” Amber smiled sweetly to Krystal and Krystal are blushing.
“By the way, I wanna asked, are you both are lesbian relationship?” Donghae suddenly asked to KryBer. Krystal is blushed hard. Yulsic start giggling.
"haha, they just friend. I called it them Servant and Princess. Me and Jessica are the lesbian relationship” Yuri told Donghae while her arm wrapping on Jessica’s shoulder.
"Oh, I’m sorry. My mistakes.” Donghae apologizes.
“Is okay.” Jessica said.
“I can see that why, they are Servant and Princess.” Eunhyuk said.
“yeap, they are” Minho chuckle.
“okay, thank you for telling me that. I am glad to know that you’re not like them” Donghae smiled.
“Erm, donghae hyung?” Amber suddenly called him Hyung.
“hyung?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Oh that, I decided asks her to called us hyung. I feel comfortable by that. Beside she looks like a guy.” Taemin said.
“oh” Eunhyuk said.
“what it is, amber?” donghae asked.
“Jonghyun hyung, come with me.” Amber stood up and pulling Jonghyun with her then stand beside Donghae. Everyone looked at her confusedly.
“Jess Noona, can I borrow your mirror?” Amber asked Jessica.
 
Jessica take out her mirror from her bag then put it on the table. Amber just used her telekinesis power to bring the mirror to her. She open the mirror and facing to them (Donghae, Amber and Jonghyun)
Donghae and Jonghyun looked at their reflection and gasped out and suddenly high-fived together. “WHOA A TRIO DINO!!” jonghyun exclaimed. “YEAH. WE ARE.” Donghae exclaimed too.
 
“Dude, how you find out that our faces are look-alike?” Donghae asked and putting his arm on Amber’s shoulder. “Since the first met.” Amber answered. “Why you didn’t tell us earlier?” Jonghyun asked. “Because you were busy being serious face” Amber point out.
 
Eunhyuk, Suzy, 2Min, Yulsic and Key, they looked at trio dino with their dumbfounded. “Haish” eunhyuk spoke out. Everyone start laughing. But paused for a while when Amber’s stomach suddenly growl out.
 
“Oops hehehe” Amber scratching her nape as she awkwardly smiled. “Whoa, I thought it was earthquake” Eunhyuk jokingly said. Everyone continues laughing hard. “Well that amber!!” Minho exclaimed.
 
“Okay, it eating time. Come, I’ll bring you all to dinner place.” Everyone walking out from the meeting hall and walked inside the cinema hall. A food scent spreading inside the cinema hall from the outside.
“Just wait here. Later our food will bring inside here.” Eunhyuk told them. “Oppa, we are cooking special recipes for our new guest here. Oh hello!” short girl greet them.
 
“This is Taeyeon. The chef” Donghae introduced. “Hai” they greets back. “Erm, aren’t she too young to cook? She still kid” Amber innocently said. “YAH, I AM NOT A KID. I’m 26 year old for god sake.” Taeyeon angrily said and pouting. “OMO, I’m sorry. Yah, amber. Say sorry to her now.” Jessica knocked Amber’s head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were older because you looks like midget” Amber accidently called her Midget.
 
Yuri shallow her own saliva when she seeing Jessica’s glare. “Did you teach her that word?” “yeap she teach me that word.” Amber told her instead. Yuri’s face was like {YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING}. “No kissing for 3 days” Jessica said. “But babe, I’m sorry. 3 days is too long…” Yuri and Jessica walked away from the group.
 
“First, it my true height. Second, DON’T CALL ME MIDGET.” Taeyeon glared at Amber. “I’m sorry. Taeyeon noona.” Amber apologize her again. “Good, I don’t like to be called-” “MIDGET!!” a tall girl running to them. “YAH SHIKSKIN, I’M NOT MIDGET” Taeyeon angrily exclaimed to tall girl. “hehe, sorry. Oh, you all. Hello, I’m sooyoung.” Tall girl named Sooyoung introduced herself. “she is shikshin. Mean she big-eater.” Taeyeon said.
 
“when the food done cooking huh?” Sooyoung said. “Be patient, shikshin” Taeyeon said. “I’m hungry” Sooyoung patting her stomach. “Me too, I’m very hungry.” Amber joined in and also patting her stomach. “is she also shikshin too?” Taeyeon asked Minho.
 
"Maybe” Minho said. “See, our guest is complaining too. Right erm..” “Amber” “Yeah, right amber?” “Yeap”
 
“TaeTae ah, what are you doing? Why your face looks so mad?” A red-haired girl came beside mad taeyeon. That girl is caressing Taeyeon’s cheek. “THAT SHIKSHIN AND AMBER CALL ME MIDGET!” Taeyeon childishly pointing to Amber and Sooyoung. Another short girl walked to Sooyoung and grab Sooyoung’s ear at the sudden as she heard that.
 
“OUCH OUCH BUNNY!! THAT HURT!!” Sooyoung exclaimed painfully. “I already told you, don’t call my taeyeon unnie midget. Let me remind you again. You also call me that Midget. Indirectly!!” short girl scold Sooyoung then let go sooyoung’s ear and pouting.
 
“Awww I’m sorry Sunny Bunny!! Forgive me.” Sooyoung apologizes to short girl. “Only if you say sorry to Taeyeon unnie too. So I will forgive you if Taeyeon also forgive you” short girl say.
“Taeyeon unnie. I’m sorry. It just I’m so hungry! Can you forgive?” Sooyoung doing cutie face to Taeyeon. Taeyeon can’t resist at that, so give up. “Haish, fine. Was because you are my sister’s girlfriend.” Taeyeon said. “YEAH!!” Sooyoung exclaimed happy tone.
 
“By the way, I heard you say Amber? Who is amber?” red-haired girl asked Taeyeon. “Oh, this is Amber. Hey amber and guys. This is Tiffany. My girlfriend.” Taeyeon introduced the red-haired named Tiffany to them.
 
“Hello” Everyone greet tiffany and introduced themselves. When krystal's turn to introduced herself. “I’m krys-” “SOOJUNG! Is that you?!” Tiffany exclaimed as she recognize krystal. “Erm, yeah. Do I know you?”Krystal asked confusedly.
 
“YAH, SOOJUNG-ah. Is me, Mi-” was interrupt by Jessica’s shouted. “MIYOUNG!?!?!” Yulsic came back to group. “SOOYEON?!?!” Tiffany is surprised, same goes to Jessica.
 
“KYAAAH!!” Jessica and Tiffany started hugging while screaming happily. “WHOA!! I didn’t expect that I see you here!!” Tiffany said. “Me too, I didn’t expect that you’re still alive. I’m so glad that, miyoung-ah” Jessica said.
 
“Miyoung? Fany unnie?” Krystal spoke as she slowly recognize the name. “UNNIE!!” krystal launch hugging to Tiffany which tiffany gladly hugged her back. “OMG!!” 3 girls hugging together and they exclaimed happily.
 
“Erm, girls?” Minho spoke to 3 girls. 3 girls broke their hugging and Jessica told them, “This is our cousin” “Yeah, I’m their cousin!” Tiffany eye-smile to them.
 
“Whoa, what a danger world. You both finally meet each other now” Key said. 3 girls just nodded. “Oh miyoung-ah, this is Yuri. My girlfriend.” Jessica proudly introduced her girlfriend. “Hah, you think you only one? Come here (pulling taeyeon), this is taeyeon. My girlfriend!” Tiffany eye-smiled to Jessica. Taeyeon and Yuri awkwardly smile each other.
 
“Oh my god, I can’t believe we finally meet here.” Krystal said. “Yeah” Tiffany said. Their moment was cut off by Amber and Sooyoung stomach growling out again.
 
“Girls, sorry for spoiling your moment. I need to take my ppany now. Ppany-ah, hurry up. We have new guest shikshin now. That is Amber.” Taeyeon pulling tiffany away from Jung Sister. “Oops, sorry. Gotta go now, girls. We talk later.” Tiffany said.
 
In the eating time, Amber suddenly burped out and Jessica knock Amber’s head. “Yah, amber. No manner if you burp out like th-” Yuri and Jonghyun also burping out. Earn by their lover’s glare. “Oops sorry.” Yuri and Jonghyun just laugh awkwardly. “Amber, when you were burp out, you should say sorry after that. Or before you could burp, you should say ‘excuse me’ then burp out then say sorry too, got it.” Krystal said to Amber. “oh, sorry” Amber said.
 
“By the way, I heard that Amber’s master is you?” Tiffany asked krystal. “Yeah, Krys is my master!” Amber said instead. “Really? Why she is your master?” Tiffany asked Amber, getting interesting at it. “Her voice makes my heart start beating.” Amber innocently said. “OMO, that so sweet” tiffany said. Krystal just quietly eating her food with her head hang down, feeling embarrass.
 
“I also heard that you have power? Is that true?” a short girl asked. Amber looked at her strangely. “Oh, you should introduce yourself first.” Suzy said. “OMO, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Hai, I’m sunny. Taeyeon’s little sister” short girl named Sunny. “Ohhh, I’m amber.” Amber introduced herself too.
 
“Yes, I have power” Amber answer to Sunny’s question. “real-ly? Can you shoou us?” Sooyoung said while munching her food. “YAH, shikshin. Shallow your food first.” Taeyeon said.
 
Amber looked at Krystal, “can i?” asking permission to Krystal. “Sure!” Krystal gladly said.
 
“Is amber always asking permission and followed your sister’s word? Tiffany asked Jessica. “Yeah, she always followed my sister’s word. Sometime she can followed our word if we ask a favor to her, then it up to her if she can do of what we asked to. About why amber looked at sunny in strangely way, is because only whose is familiar to her, she will reply it. If someone whose not introduce themselves, a stranger to her so she won’t listened and won’t answered the question” Jessica told them. “About Gunner, I think Amber sensed that he is bad person. To bad person, she would just glare at that person” Yuri add-up.
 
“I see, no wonder amber looks mad at Gunner.” Eunhyuk said. “Speaking about gunner, who is he?” Minho asked Donghae. “I’m not really know him so well. Me and my group meet him on street. I only know that he is drug guy and drunk guy.” Donghae told them. “I can sense that guy is not so good person.” Amber spoke.
 
"Okay okay, don’t mind him. Come on now, show us your power now” Sooyoung impatiently said. “Alright”
 
Amber make her sign Seven like a gun finger. And she shot it to the air, making a small firework. “OH OH, you can make a firework too??” Sooyoung said while clapping happily. “Not just that. That is her fun show only” Taemin said.
 
Amber’s hand forward and putting on the fire. She lifting her hand up, and her hand burning. She is forming a fireball. TaeNy, SunSoo & EunHae, their jaws drop down as they saw awesome show. “That her power, fire” Suzy said.
 
“Jonghyun hyung.” Amber spoke to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded his head as he is understood. He stood up, bought up his bottle. He starting pouring his bottle waters a little. Amber quickly stretched out her other hand to attract those pouring water to her empty hand and forming a waterball.
 
“That was her another power, Water” Key said. Amber combined it both fireball and waterball then vanished as it only air gases out. Amber caught those air gases with her both hand. She closed it for a while and she opened her hand there a small tornado. She separates her hands causing the small tornado dropping. And it was standing on the ground as it dancing like tornado.
 
A Small tornado is starting moving around them all. Moving rounding at them. EunHae, TaeNy and SunSoo looked at small tornado with their happy face.
 
Suddenly small tornado went out the range then stopped in front of 2 kids that standing behind the group. Krystal walked to them and kneeled down. “YunJung ah, do you want to hold this cute tornado?” Krystal asked Yunjung. “Really? Can i?” Yunjung eyes starting glowing as he is excited. “But unnie, won’t it dangerous to touch it?” Eunyoung asked worriedly. “Don’t worry, it won’t dangerous.” Krystal reassure it.
 
“Here, let me take first” Krystal put her facing palm on the ground then the small tornado jump on Krystal palm. “See, it’s fine. Yunjung-ah, pulled out your palm now” Krystal asks Yunjung. YunJung stretched his little palm and the small tornado slowly moving to the direction of Yunjung’s palm, it jumped out to the other palm, YunJung’s palm.
 
Yunjung and Eunyoung looked at small tornado with their surprised face. Krystal pulling those 2 kids gently to join in the group. Yunjung and Eunyoung is having fun playing the small tornado.
 
Amber was unconsciously smiling out when seeing Yunjung happy face. She starting making something for those 2 kids. The small tornado slowly fading out, YunJung and Eunyoung looked at Yunjung’s palm confusedly. All of them also confusedly and turn their attention, saw Amber doing something there.
 
Amber pulled out her both hands, starting forming fireball and waterball. She closed her eyes as she starting focusing. She is trying to combined again altogether those fireball and waterball by making them fly up and attract them together.  And it starting changed into a stone with a shape a leaf but make it like couple.
 
 
Amber hold both side of wing leaf and break into two. Amber walked up 2 kids and kneeled down in front of them. She put the one wing leaf on Yunjung’s palm then closed it with YunJung’s palm. “Say your name” Amber softly asks to Yunjung.
 
“YunJung” Yunjung said it out his name again, and suddenly a light glowing out inside Yunjung’s palm. A while ago, the light was fading in then Amber let go of Yunjung’s palm, YunJung naturally opened his palm. Yunjung gasped out as he saw something.
 
The wing leaf, change to blue and has a name on it. “YunJung”
 
Amber changed her attention to EunYoung. Same goes to her. “EunYoung” Eunyoung said it too. A light glowing out in EunYoung’s palm. Amber let go too and Eunyoung also opened her palm. Saw the other wing leaf changed to pink with her name on it “EunYoung”
 
“For us?” 2 kid said together. Amber just smiled to them and patting their head. “Thank YOU!!” 2 kids thanks Amber. “Wait, one last thing” Krystal went beside amber, and wrapping the rope to wing leaf and putting on their neck as their necklace. “THANK YOU Unnie” 2 kids thanks Krystal too.
 imagine that blue and girl.
 
“Okay, go. Show off to your friend. Hahaha” Donghae jokingly told 2 kids. YunJung and Eunyoung ran off.
 
Amber and Krystal went back to their spot. “Whoa, I didn’t know that you make that” Yuri said. “I also don’t know myself. I unconsciously make it in my mind. I just am trying to make it. And it work out.” Amber told them.
 
“Those kids, they so cute. Their parent must be lucky to have wonderful children” Jessica sweetly said. “Erm, about that. It both of them only. They only family.” Eunhyuk sadly said. “What do you mean?” Jonghyun asked confusedly. “We found them at the abandoned house. We asked them, where their parent. They said they were just orphan. Didn’t have parent.” Donghae told them. Everyone including Kryber face changed to sad face. “Poor them” Key sadly said.
 
“I didn’t expect that they can keep themselves away from zombies” SooYoung said. “But we all glad that they are safe and bought them into our group” Sunny said. “Yeah, they are good kids.” Taeyeon said. “Yeah, Yunjung always take care of his sister. Just like you, sooyeon. Being Over-protective to their dongsaeng” Tiffany said.
 
“Yeah, every elder people must protect their dongsaeng.” Jessica said and smile sweetly to Krystal. Krystal smile back to Jessica. “I thought YunJung and EunYoung would afraid to stranger like you both. This is my first time saw that those kids feeling comfortable to you both.” EunHyuk said.
 
“Really? I also don’t know that” Amber said. A boy went to Donghae and told him, “Hyung, Jackie and Sulli is on the line” gave the radio talkie to Donghae. “Thanks L.Joe.” donghae accept it.
 
“Jackie, is me, Donghae. So did you found it? Over” Donghae talked to radio. “No, I haven’t found. But I found some survivor. I’ll be back in 5 days more. Over” A woman talked back to radio. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you will find your sister. Okay I’ll be waiting. Be careful there. Is Sulli okay there? Over” Donghae asked. “OPPPAAAA~~ I am okay. I can take care myself. Don’t worry about me. Over~” A girl said out. Donghae just chuckled.  Eunhyuk took the radio, “Of course, we were so worry about you. you are our cutie dongsaeng. Over” Eunhyuk said. “HyukPa, I am your cutie dongsaeng but brave dongsaeng. Over” She proudly said out. “Okay okay, that enough. Okay oppa. It almost nighttime now. I will report further more if got any news. Over” a woman spoke. “Okay, Jackie. Take care you both. Night. Over” Donghae said. “Night, Donghae. Over” A woman said then cut off the radio.
 
“Who is that?” Suzy asked. “oh, that Jackie and sulli. My member. They went out, looking for Jackie missing sister. Sulli volunteer accompany Jackie.” Donghae told. “sulli? Can it be her? I don’t know… I hope she is.” Krystal thought.
 
“oh, what’s her sister name?” taemin asked. “I think her sister name is Yi Yun Liu.”  Eunhyuk said. “Oh, I hope she can find her missing sister” Krystal pray it. “yeah we all hoping that. Jackie told us the story before her sister went missing” Sooyoung said.
 
“Jackie told us, that she and her sister got encounter the zombie master, their parent also there too. Their parent told them to run away, their parent were tries hold him down. Unfortunately they were killed by him. Jackie and Yi Yun saw it and ran away. Some dog zombies are chasing them. Yi Yun ran to the other way and told to Jackie that, to run away and save her own life, will be back safely. So those dog zombies are chasing Yi Yun instead. Jackie waited on her hiding spot, waiting for her sister to comeback but she never back. Was went missing. So Jackie was starting to find for her sister. Because she believed that her sister is still alive” Taeyeon told the story.
 
“I hope her sister is still alive and safe out there.” Jessica said. “Yeah” EunHae said. “Oh it nighttime. Gotta go to bed those kids. Come soobaby” Sunny pulling sooyoung. “Oh okay. Night guy” Sooyoung greet them night and walked away.
 
“*Yawn* we should go too. Ppany-ah” Taeyeon said, feeling sleepy. “Sure. But can you sleep with Amber and Yuri? I wanna sleep with my cousins here. Is that okay?” Tiffany asked. “Sure, I okay with it.” Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany. “Oh, thanks taetae. You are best girlfriend” Tiffany peck taeyeon’s lips. Jessica looked at Yuri with her worried face, “Is that okay with you too?” “Sure, sica-ah.” Yuri smile sweetly to Jessica. “Thanks seobang.” Jessica peck yuri’s lip.
 
“Hey, amber. Be a good girl. Don’t worry about me. Fany unnie, sica Unnie and suzy will take care of me. You should sleep tonight with yuri unnie and teayeon unnie. Sleep, got it. No look out today.” Krystal asks amber. “Okay, I try to sleep” Amber said.
 
“Don’t worry, I will make you feel sleepy” Yuri said. “Huh? What do you mean, yuri?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh, amber never been sleeping before” Suzy told. EunHae and TaeNy just nodded their head.
 
“Okay, amber. Sleep tight and sweet dream okay. If the nightmare got you, just fight them off or just wake up only, got it?” Krystal said sweetly while caressing Amber’s cheek. “I hope so” Amber said. “Good Night amber oppa” suzy said.
 
Amber POV
All of them separate goes to their room and went to sleep. “Okay amber, try to close your eyes gently and relax it. Easing your mind. I’m sure the sleepy got you.” Yuri told me. While taeyeon already sleeping. I did what yuri said. I closed my eyes and relaxing myself. And it did work. I slowly drifting to my dreamland. It a sweet dream. Thank You krys for wishing me having sweet dream for me.
 
“Thanks Yuri noona. Goodnight krys. Sweet dream~” I said it in my sleep. I heard Yuri spoke “goodnight amber. Have a sweet dream too” I can feel patting my head.
 
END FLASHBACK