Ep 1-The world is full of Zombie 2015. (Day 1)

I’m falling in Love to a Monster.
Italic is Red
Author POV
In 2015, a virus was spreading out all over the world. Zombies’ revolution little by little increased more of them. Most survivors will try to save itself or forming a group to save each other. Trying to get to safe island where there no zombie or virus. It was completely clean and safety in that island. Their journey is going to that safe island. Master Zombie heard about this Safe Island. His healthy is getting weaker and weaker, he just need a young pure blood. He commands his 2 servants to catch the entire survivor whoever on his palace range. He has 2 servants, half human half zombie. Some of people or group got caught by Master Zombie’s servants. Most difficulty is one of his servants has super power that they can’t fight it. That servant, master zombie most favorite…
 
“Torn It, Servant” Servant just nodded with her expressionless face and she stretching out her hand forward pointed to that man who is feeling terrified. “no NO NO!! AHHHH-” that man’s body has been separated by Amber’s telekinesis. “Boys!! Your breakfast is ready!” 5 dog zombies came and eat it all the part of body. “Good job, Servant.”
 
It name is servant and it a girl, her hair is short haired. She is half zombie and half human. She serves it for her master; her neck was locked up. Whatever his command to her, she followed it. Her hair is Red Haired like the Blood. She never spoke a word or she can’t spoke at all. Her specialty is slashing. Most favorite of servant that master zombie liked it.
 
Other servant is a boy, Also Half zombie and Half Human. He only followed Amber’s work.  A Close ‘Friend’ to Amber. Can speak, called himself Henry. His specialty is Throw that sharp small thing straight to the heart shot.
 
“Servant, you can go outside from now on. Have fun out there. Just killed those stupid zombies if they blocking your way. And bring me a young blood; I am getting thirsty and weaker. Come back in 1 month and bring that girl’s young blood to me in the end of this month.”
 
The servant walked out from the palace.
 
(In the city)
“urr URRRGHH ARGGGHHH!!!” most zombie is attacking Servant. Servant just killed them all with her katana knife.
 
Most of the zombies are too blind too deaf, won’t listened to Master Zombie. Some zombies are staying in Master’s palace; they just wait for their lunch only and waiting to their master’s order.
 
*BANG~* Servant heard an echo of gunshot. An survivors!” Servant ran to the where sound of gunshot from. She telekinesis to herself to fly up the roof, and scanning it around. Gotcha!!”
 
Servant found 6 survivors shooting the zombies, also saw 2 girls hiding there. She smelled it for a while. A 2 young bloods” While the 6 survivor are too busy shooting there, Servant took the chance and charged toward to 2 girls. Servant grabs the 2 girl’s necks and lifted them up. Servant’s eye turned into red. Was about to eat that girl.
 
A voice spoken. It making Servant froze there and her heart was starting a little bit beating. “Please don’t eat us” Servant turned her head, saw pink haired girl crying and begging it to let go of them.
 
Servant let go the 2 girl’s necks, and back away from them. She touches her heart and stand there for a while. Until she heard..
 
“SOOJUNG!! SUZY!! RUNN!!” a blonde girl shouting to 2 girls. Servant saw 2 zombies, was about to attacking those 2 girls. Servant immediately stood in front of 2 girls to protect them; she stretched her hand forward and used her telekinesis to push those zombies away then Servant took out her katana and killed them all.
 
When servant turned her head to see that girl was hugging by that blonde girl. 4 of them are pointing their gun to Servant. Servant took a scanning around and there no zombie around. She used her teleport to escape from them in a flash.
 
Krystal POV
While unnie and the others are busily shooting those zombies. Suzy and I are hiding in somewhere at the corner near them. I thought it was safe. Unfortunately no. A certain person charging at us and grab our necks then lifted us. Why he attacking us? We are human too” Suddenly his eyes changed into red. “oh no he is zombie too” was about to eat suzy. I can’t take my knife because my knife was on the floor. And Suzy can’t take her weapon because she was struggling there and scared”
 
I quickly spoke to him “please don’t eat us”, that person stopped and turned to look at me. I was crying because scared of that red eye. I am begging to him to let us go. And it work.
 
That person back away from us, and touching his heart. Suzy was breathing hard and me just looking at him while breathing hard too. Until I heard Sica unnie shouting at us “SOOJUNG!! SUZY!! RUNN!!”
 
I saw 2 zombie is coming to me and suzy, was about to attack us. That person stand in front of us as he trying to protect us and he stretched his hand forward and he used some sort power that make those zombies been pushed away.  Then he took out his katana and killed them all.
 
Sica Unnie and Key went to us. Unnie hugging me while Key hugging Suzy. Yuri unnie, jonghyun oppa, minho oppa and taemin oppa are pointing their gun to that person. But he able to escaped in the flash. Like he was vanishing there.
 
“What the?!?” Key exclaimed surprised.
 
“Soojung-ah?! Are you alright?!? Who is that person?! Did he do something bad to you and suzy?!” Jessica Unnie bombarded with her questions while checking my condition. I just sat there and still shocking.
 
“He was attacking us, he grab our neck. Krystal and I thought he was a human but no. His eyes suddenly changed to red. He is zombie. He was about to eat me but he stopped when Krystal spoke to him to let us go. And he did let us go” Suzy answered it for me.
 
“Who is he? Why he saving you two when he was trying to eat you two. That is weird.” Yuri unnie asked. “I don’t know why, unnie” I finally spoke.
 
“Forget about it, at least you two are safe now” jonghyun oppa said.
 
“But how come that guy can be a human like us and also can be a zombie too? That guy also has some sort of freaking power there. I never saw it like that.” Taemin said. We all stay quiet as we all confusing.
 
“Okay, it almost dark here. We need to find safe place. How about that apartment there? We stay at fifth floor. Let’s go” Minho oppa spoke. All of them nodded and walked to the apartment.
 
Servant POV
What was just happening there? What is that beating thingy inside of my body?! That girl, she did something to me. I must investigation it” I watching them from a little far away from them and secretly followed them.